Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion (1001 Views)

Separatist Agitation: My Fear For Nigeria / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu / The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 10, 2015
For more than 96 hours, all eyes have been on the South-Eastern part of the country, so much attention that even the capture of a top Boko Haram terrorist could not be enough to quell the view of the entire nation on the Pro-Biafran Activists.

The truth is, the body reacts to stimuli just naturally, it is an instant occurrence that needs no permission, it needs no nods from friends or foes, it desires zero validation, it just happens.

There have been different views on the matter at hand, some have been for, and others, against the idea of a divided Nigeria, or the Birthing of the Biafran Nation, notwithstanding, it is undeniable that most persons have taken sides according to tribal lines; the fault in our system.

If for nothing else, the recent agitation is an obvious signal that[b] the youths have lost faith in their leaders,[/b] there seem to be no hope in sight, the flaws in the system are no longer cracks, they are now torn-down walls, that need immediate attention.

With the crash in oil price, and the storm that is ravaging the Nigerian Economy, this is the best time to stand together as one, and sail through together, but how can we stand as one? when we have had 'tribal-interest' leaders who worked to put their tribes first over other Nigerians, an action which contributed to making us selfish along tribal lanes.

But now that we are here, what do we do? do we continue to bash each other, and hope that two wrongs will turn around and sum up to a right?

Personally, i would suggest these;

1. The President should[b] release the Radio-Biafra boss or make him (Nnamdi Kanu) accessible to his people,[/b] it is better he is placed under house arrest, than locked up in a cell, this infuriates the people.

2. If 1 is achieved, the people will feel[b] a sense of victory,[/b] though minute, some will feel contented and go home, then the remaining will have almost nothing to motivate further demonstrations.

3. President Buhari should come down to the South-East to meet with the youths(Not leaders) of the region, He should find a way to have an interaction with them. This act will sow the seed of patriotism in some others, who will also continue to spread these seeds into others, talk about the ripple effect.

4. $2.1 Billion for the North-East, N0.00 for the south east; President Buhari should gift the aggrieved persons with an undeniable federal presence, one that is visible to all and sundry, too obvious to be denied.

5. Nigerian[b] tribal giants[/b] should be restrained from making ethnic-selfish demands and statements.

6. End Politics, Start Nation building; It is an undeniable fact that millions of Nigerians are frustrated, many have continued to cry in silence while the South-Eastern youths have decided to express their frustrations through the Pro-Biafran agitation.

These and some other ideas can help calm the rising dust in the South-East, and subsequently, put an end to the pains in the hearts of these youths.

It is time to step up to the task, sometimes, silence is consent.

This is just my opinion, however, we should all have a sense of oneness, we are all on one ship and a breach at the east end if left unattended to will sink the entire titanic.

Other views and opinions are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by cruzyteejay(m): 1:12am On Nov 10, 2015
That's very intelligent of you,no criticism,rational opinion

thumbs up op
Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by echeprecious: 2:40am On Nov 10, 2015
N.I.G.E.R.I.A.
Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by Khd95(m): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Why didnt they stand up against GEJ

Biafra is a project by PDP,to distract PMB,if jonathan had retained d power would they ve been calls for biafra
Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2015
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south east region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relegated them selves again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.

2 Likes

Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2015
Khd95:

Biafra is a project by PDP,to distract PMB,if jonathan had retained d power would they ve been calls for biafra

Do your best to be objective, or at least, read up to cure ignorance.
They attempted to take over broadcasting of the one of Enugu's top media installation.

1 Like

Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by kettykin: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Khd95:

Since biafra is a pdp project and pdp is the problem of Nigeria according to apc. What does it all mean.it means that if biafra goes out of Nigeria the problem of Nigeria is solved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by wytecat: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy grin ibos looking for an easy way out now that you know you don't have what it takes to be on your own. We want you gone anyway, so, please leave!

What were you thinking when you started the agitation? We no gree oo! You must leave!

Your mothers never told you that you only negotiate from the position of strength You now want to cut a deal for yourselves because you are losing. You have your feet at the door and going you must, or you must apologize to Nigeria and sign an undertaking that you will never try this stunt again.
Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
wytecat:
cheesy grin ibos looking for an easy way out now that you know you don't have what it takes to be on your own. We want you gone anyway, so, please leave!

What were you thinking when you started the agitation? We no gree oo! You must leave!

Your mothers never told you that you only negotiate from the position of strength You now want to cut a deal for yourselves because you are losing. You have your feet at the door and going you must, or you must apologize to Nigeria and sign an undertaking that you will never try this stunt again.

I understand that this is the way of life that you have chosen for yourself. Good for you.

I look more into problem solving, not escalation. So you can move on, this thread isn't for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by wytecat: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Shatap there!

When your people were looking for trouble you kept quiet but now that they are about to reap their reward, you found your voice. You guys are the most foolish people ever!
Imanuelle:

I understand that this is the way of life that you have chosen for yourself. Good for you.

I look more into problem solving, not escalation. So you can move in, this thread isn't for you.
Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by saint047(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
How can you watch god of War and hotel Rwanda and not be scared of civil wars?
Nigeria already has too many issues.
Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2015
wytecat:
Shatap there!

When your people were looking for trouble you kept quiet but now that they are about to reap their reward, you found your voice. You guys are the most foolish people ever!

Maybe I should take you on or turn hostile, but I won't. You don't have a say. Even your voice can be traded for vainglorious nothings.

1 Like

Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by wytecat: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Just take me on and stop the loser's jargons!
Confused idiot like you think everyone on nairaland is a fool.
Imanuelle:

Maybe I should take you on or turn hostile, but I won't. You don't have a say. Even your voice can be traded for vainglorious nothings.
Re: An End To The Biafran Agitation - My Opinion by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
wytecat:
Just take me on and stop the loser's jargons!
Confused idiot like you think everyone on nairaland is a fool.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Audition 2016 – Audition Dates / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation At Aso Rock / The Main Leader Of Ipob..( Indigenious People Of Biafra ) Not Kanu.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.