Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. (3772 Views)

IPOB Members Chase And Kill An Hausa Man Who Turned Into A Cow / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Mild drama occured in Enugu over the weekend as the protesting IPOB members forced the Nigerian police to retreat and lock themselves up in their police station and were held hostage by the ever determined ipob youth protesting the detention of Nnamdi Kalu.

The fearless ipob youth we're seen singing anti police songs and Biafra allegiance anthems while the police look in awe.

See pictures after the cut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Ini22(f): 5:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by nairaland1234: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2015
hahah. this is serious oh

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Cutehector(m): 5:47am On Nov 10, 2015
I admire buhari's silence on this biafra issue...

It really shows he is up to smth...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by UmuEri(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2015
The ZOO is down already

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by shepherd77: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2015
I see a brown roof at the background. I thought they said SE had no brown roof. smiley

#swerves-bottles, runs-out-of-thread-half-naked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 10, 2015
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south easy region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relocated there self again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by momentum85(m): 5:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
shepherd77:
I see a brown roof at the background. I thought they said SE had no brown roof. smiley

#swerves-bottles, runs-out-of-thread-half-naked.
[/s]

That's the zoo govt police station. Hallmark of zoo government.

IPOB are allergic to yolobatic brown roof trademarks

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 5:56am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Kingsolex1:
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south easy region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relocated there self again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Threedots(m): 6:06am On Nov 10, 2015
strange , i thought its supposed to be the other way round

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by trapQ: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2015
some people would still call this a peaceful protest

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by 99100(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2015
In BIAFRA we stand.
Release Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
trapQ:
some people would still call this a peaceful protest
[/s]

What is violent about it? The protest should be taken to the police cos they are the one detaining Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by golor(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2015
Useless hungry men,wearing back and parading themselves as police men.

It obvious security in 9ja is like heavenly raise. What that mean is that security in my dear country called 9ja is individualistic,u better protect ur self,cause those hungry men u see on the street re their for there selfish desire and not to protect.

Our police men re jokers
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by MrFrigid(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I admire buhari's silence on this biafra issue...

It really shows he is up to smth...
Taaaaaarh!!!!!!!!! the man is clueless

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by kel4soft: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2015
I'll bookmark this for reference. Don't complain when the state comes fully against you guys.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2015
MrFrigid:
Taaaaaarh!!!!!!!!! the man is clueless
neva u eva be mistaken by someone's silence as clueless....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by dunkem21(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
neva u eva be mistaken by someone's silence as clueless....

He is clueleess, my friend.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2015
dunkem21:

He is clueleess, my friend.
what makes u think so?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by dunkem21(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
what makes u think so?
His continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by dunkem21(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
what makes u think so?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2015
dunkem21:

so dat makes him clueless
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by kingdompropty: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari is not just clueless, but super clueless.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Jaideyone(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2015
KANU was granted bail. instead of these clowns to meet the bail condition they're busy protesting. bunch of clowns.

is 2m naira too much to pay for the Jews that control the economy of Nigeria and Africa? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by menix(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2015
The police re aware that Biafra has come to Stay..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by menix(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
KANU was granted bail. instead of these clowns to meet the bail condition they're busy protesting. bunch of clowns.

is 2m naira too much to pay for the Jews that control the economy of Nigeria and Africa? cheesy

Oga can u prove this poo..

Or u just want to have a say, well u succeeded being noticed..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Raiders: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2015
jobless miscrants

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Raiders:
jobless miscrants
[/s]

The miscreants can feed Ur generation. Those miscreants have shops while u are wasting Ur life on omonile and owoda mentality

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Raiders: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

The miscreants can feed Ur generation. Those miscreants have shops while u are wasting Ur life on omonile and owoda mentality
lol. Those touts are criminals. Anybody with jobs or business will not go out and waste his time fighting for Du.mb cause. I know many educated Igbos who are not in support of this rubbish Biafra movement. Nigeria is not going to break up weather you like it or not. we need peace in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process / Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.