Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Steps To Actualizing The Republic Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steps To Actualizing The Republic Of Biafra (771 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like / At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Actualizing The Republic Of Biafra by solid3(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2015
LETTER TO BIAFRANS
Dear Biafrans, I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach, that may help you but that route is too long and not so sure. I would therefore want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you its going to work out successfully.

If you can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1 withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render Nigerians useless as you are sure you are the backbone of the country

STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu (deputy senate president), Peter Obi (D.G of S.E.C)

STEP 3 Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4 Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it.

STEP 5 Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.

STEP 6 Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home until this fight is over and Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.

STEP 7 Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international market, Kano main market and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8 Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.

STEP 9 Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10 This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.

Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons, it will only bring war which even if Biafra is achieved, may agitating for it may not live to see it.

Igbo Kwenu !!! hee !!!.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Actualizing The Republic Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south east region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relegated them selves again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Actualizing The Republic Of Biafra by alterswerve(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmm
Thoughtful
Re: Steps To Actualizing The Republic Of Biafra by Cybertext(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Nice one... #Seconded
Re: Steps To Actualizing The Republic Of Biafra by orisa37: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2015
LETTER TO BIAFRANS
Dear Biafrans, I support your struggle 100% but I have here under, the following ten steps, for additional support:-

STEP 1 withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render Nigerians useless as you are sure you are the backbone of the country
STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu (deputy senate president), Peter Obi (D.G of S.E.C)

STEP 3 Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4 Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it.

STEP 5Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.

STEP 6 Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home until this fight is over and Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.

STEP 7 Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international market, Kano main market and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8 Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.

STEP 9 Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10 This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Good luck!!!!
Re: Steps To Actualizing The Republic Of Biafra by solid3(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Where are my brothers? Let us look into these points and take action, no time.

(1) (Reply)

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerian Army Confirms Story. / BIAFRA: Again Buhari Warns IPOB, MASSOB / Kogi Scenario: AGF Should Head To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.