Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) (51958 Views)

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Xposer: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
This is according to a report from Ekiti state media...

She's an Ekiti indigene, her name is Tayo Abiodun, she was on her way from an outing last Saturday when she ran into Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose who was at the King's market to supervise the demolition of the old market. Tayo manoeuvred her way and made sure she got the Governor's attention, the Governor asked her what she wanted and she said a wheelchair, the Governor subsequently collected her phone number.

On Monday, Tayo got a call this morning to come to the governor's office, she came around and met with the Special Assistant to Governor Ayodele Fayose on Special Duties, Mr. Ayo Alabi who presented to her a brand new wheelchair on behalf of the state government. Ayo Alabi in his reaction to questions from newsmen described the gesture as a tip of the iceberg going by the goodies the governor has in stock for people of the state. He added that the people should get set for another set of largess as the governor will soonest be meeting with widows, women and youths for another round of empowerment.

Tayo Abiodun prayed that the Lord continue to protect the family of the governor as well as the success of his administration while expressing her gratitude. "I have moved north and south looking for helpers to no avail, my family has tried in vain to buy me this chair, but here I am with it today, just like that, I can't count how many times I have fallen from the old chair, I thank the governor for listening to me, for meeting my need, may God continue to help Ayo Fayose."

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/again-governor-ayo-fayose-surprises.html

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy
Well let me commend him for that first of all grin

Must we know about it ?

I laughed fayose when he gave a cripple man okada some months ago.

It seems the "asun" "suya" "bread" "fish" etc wey this man dey buy chop for road don enta him medulla .

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2015
nice one boss.....

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2015
nice one boss....REALLY DOING A GOOD JOB...I LOVE HIM FOR DAT

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by tobillionaire(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Is dat d surprise Thought its gonna b a car

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Luvdmx(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Eye service.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Still on the mission of redefining leadership in Nigeria. Governor Ayodele "JFK" Fayose, I salute you bro. cool

30 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
The people's governor.

Don't be deterred by the enermies, because as you have refused to allow yourself to be a 'ruler' over your people, as some of them are;
You have rather made yourself a 'leader' and more importantly, a friend of the people.
The people that make themselves your enemies, have also declared themselves, enemies of the people.

And again, do not blink your eyes and look away from evil, misrule, injustice, partiality, oppression, suppression and victimisation.

Keep speaking up.

Many will hate you for this.

The result will be as I state above.

Ensure you don't stop doing the right thing.
For what shall it profit a 'ruler' if he propagates, amplifies, magnifies, exaggerates a certain 'right/new order' but inwardly, intently and actionably, they do not want to do it, and the people, Nigerians have started starving and drying.

Ride on, true friend of the masses.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Tunami(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2015
photographic system of government is been practiced in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by saint047(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2015
"He was elected president to implement the change agenda. I cannot remember anybody telling us that finger-pointing would be part of it."

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Tunami:
photographic system of government is been practiced in nigeria

well, APC/Buhari started it...

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by lmm4real: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Another politician heading to FP, demolish market and buy wheelchair

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Naijji: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
The man dey try sha

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Naijji: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2015
lmm4real:
Another politician heading to FP, demolish market and buy wheelchair

He's building a better market. Plus, he paid compensation to all the affected traders, which is more than can be said for some other governors.

22 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2015
I must commend fayose for finally commissioning a project.
Hope this grand commissioning will shut the mouth of the change chanters about fayose not working grin

Ekiti state is currently on a 4 year jamboree, partying and fun filled Christmas.
Before ekiti people knows what hit them,it would have been too late.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by NinaTohBadt(f): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Nice.. .. Good time
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by AutoCarTracker(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2015
ok. good
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Berrylite: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Nice one there Gov
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by dayo23(f): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2015
He bought Wheelchair and so what? Is it with his money angry those are tax payers money so what the big deal about fayose buying wheelchair. Fayose is a pure scam likewise Mimiko

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by unbeat007(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Must the camera cover it?
our politicians are actors!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by braine(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Eye service.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by loomer: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Weldon o jare.

The only problem be say our roads self no de accessible for people on wheelchairs.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by lmm4real: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Abeg remind me again, what exactly dose Ekiti state contribute to the national cake. undecided
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Zico5(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2015
As a very long time supporter of APC, I strongly commend this governor Ayodele fayose. It is a rear gesture that cannot be overlooked. How many governors can a common man have access to see not to talk of getting such privilege. This woman will never forget this till she die. I commend him, he is a people's governor

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Kkkk

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2015
This Fayose is a governor with a humane and generous heart, not one Ogbeni that is busy squandering the commonwealth of his people while waving an enchanted broom, screaming 'chanji' to bewitch the people of the state of Osun. cheesy

God punish the devil grin

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by ERONX(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Gov Fayose aka Gov paparazzi...Fayose and Kardashian I no come know who snap picture pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Thumbs up for the Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2015
U do well sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) / FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.