Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Do I Invest N1 Million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Invest N1 Million? (5028 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? / What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest N1 Million? by kaycedwins(f): 6:49am On May 15, 2009
Hi Everyone, I need an advice on the type of business to invest in with 1million naira.I'm an unemployed graduate and so I need to invest the money wisely.Please I need your sincere advice. Thank you for your response
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by tobiloba82: 4:25pm On May 15, 2009
can u afford to buy a truck and and start a haulage business. i work in the ports. you will get a old fiat truck, rent body on it and start a haulage business. you will be make N450000k monthly. you will get N20000 daily every week. that is N480000 monthly. you can mail me on olajidetobiloba@yahoo.com or call me on 08028292956. i will teach how to do it. i work in the ports and i have a truck that i have been maintaining for the past 9 months. i am just giving you this jist because i know you are an undergraduate.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by Thadude(m): 1:14am On May 16, 2009
@ Kaycedwins
While i dont doubt Tobiloba82, i will advise u to do a very good feasibility study before u embark on any purchase. Nigeria is a funny country, its easy to do the maths on pen and paper but doing the same maths on the streets of lagos is a different ball game. Make sure there is a business waiting to hire the truck and find out what they are willing to pay on a daily basis. Because if u bank on gettin 20k a day and they offer u 5k at the end, u might be devastated. Because that wont gas the car neither will it be enough to fix repairs or buy parts!
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by yommyuk: 12:09pm On May 16, 2009
wink @ Kay- sweet as chocolate
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by sweetnekys: 4:24pm On May 16, 2009
Please try to invest your money in this fast line of business ,if you put 300k just know that you will make upto 600k to 700k ,as for me i do make it in every 2 weeks. just contact me for more details because i deal with UK product and not china.
Check out now:

Email me at sweetnekys@yahoo.com ,
or you send you mobile number so i can contact you

Best Rgds
Neky
from Lagos

Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by wooleyboi(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2009
hi,
i want you to be careful so you do not get scammed, but iknow for sure that 1 million will make you good income, at least N100K monthly or even in bulk say N500k in 4 months , you can do all and monitor yourself, i am so sorry i do not discuss business on a public forum, if you care to make legitimate money peacefully, i may give you some advice, and you analyse it yourself and make decisions, i love enterpreneurship and encourage it a lot. if you really mean business, i will be glad to assist you. take note this is a real time business and you shuld be careful in business decision making. i wish you good luck. my contact is appended.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by Thadude(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2009
@wooleyboi
You advised the poster to be careful but you didnt complete ur sentence by asking the poster to be wary of ur post.
You said you dont discuss business in a public forum may i ask why?, the poster is a public member so why discuss business with her in private?, are you affraid that you sell would be refuted by brave nairalanders with magnetic intelligence? Yeah right!, it would be easier for u to get her to buy your story if u were to speak with her alone, but u couldnt fool a thousand people! smart thinking from you but not so smart because you have just been decoded.
Now, i really see why you dont discuss business in a public forum cos' you will always be decoded, downloaded and refuted.
I am using this medium to advise the poster not to contact you and to be wary incase u come with a different username. She was brave to come to a public forum to seek investment ideas because she understood that 1 man's idea is rich but a thousand men's idea could be richer, as well she wanted a public discussion with verifiable imputs not some deadbeat secrecy and oath taking monk!
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by sweetnekys: 6:40pm On May 17, 2009
Remain blessed
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by bearbull: 11:10pm On May 17, 2009
everyone should take it easy with Wooleyboi. you dont throw away the baby with the dirty water (a proverb of the easterners)
He may have something useful, i think the best thing is for him to sincerely hint us on his proposal.
I am like the poster of this thread, "where can i invest 1M and reap steady income; 100 -200K every month is not a bad idea".
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by wooleyboi(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2009
[/quote]
Tha_dude:

@wooleyboi
You advised the poster to be careful but you didnt complete ur sentence by asking the poster to be wary of ur post.
You said you dont discuss business in a public forum may i ask why?, the poster is a public member so why discuss business with her in private?, are you affraid that you sell would be refuted by brave nairalanders with magnetic intelligence? Yeah right!, it would be easier for u to get her to buy your story if u were to speak with her alone, but u couldnt fool a thousand people! smart thinking from you but not so smart because you have just been decoded.
Now, i really see why you dont discuss business in a public forum cos' you will always be decoded, downloaded and refuted.
I am using this medium to advise the poster not to contact you and to be wary incase u come with a different username. She was brave to come to a public forum to seek investment ideas because she understood that 1 man's idea is rich but a thousand men's idea could be richer, as well she wanted a public discussion with verifiable imputs not some deadbeat secrecy and oath taking monk!
you actually are a dude! have you read up its meaning to a German? if you are reasonable enough you would have considered if i had demanded money or asked for purchase of any product, you thought you are smart, but boi you are a kid. small one! even my seminars are free, yes i am not looking for money, if you doubt, let me host you, you are a kinda critic, such people never have nothing to offer but criticise everything, they never get anything out of life! i am a military officer and will not just discose my business ideas anyhow, not the kind of indiscipline brats with unbriddled mouths. Now what productive advice have you given the lady? Nothing, because magnetic brain got demagnetised as usual, ask yourself, what do you have to offer if you were opportuned, are you confident enough, if you are, let me give you 1 million for a year and see how you use it. I know you will simply struggle to travel out,but i just ran in cos i make more here. tha dude, you are a dude

[quote author=sweetnekys link=topic=272589.msg3880448#msg3880448 date=1242582047]
Hi Tha_dude

I totally agreed with you because i thinK the foolish man have skeleton in his cupboard, if not i dont see reason why he should be giving such an advice to her since the poor boy is afraid to open up to his business ,just look at him, anyway i dont blame him since he wants every body here to be poor like him by advicing on how to be making 100k every month ,infact i dont think if he is genuie at all since he refused to open up or proud of his business .

Remain blessed
The fact that you wrote English made me feel you are educated, but i am disappointed at your indiscipline, that you could use such dirty word on a public forum, did you read the rules?, i am sure you are not smart enough to do that. this has reflected how ill mannered you are.
you Mr rich, how many people have you made rich, how many call you their mentor?
what do you have to offer the lady?
so for a graduate earning 100k monthly is poverty, i suspect you are a yahoo boi, or a spoilt kid, who have no value for money, nor understands it, such guys are fraudsters, i know if you bold enough, let me hoist you and we see if you will not eat your words.
and mind you boi, i am damned proud of whom i am, can you face a war? have you made people rich before? are you bold enough to hold a meeting with me if i will host you? go and work on your manners, in our nation, if you are not well trained you train yourself okay!
both of you , empty vessels make most noise, feeling smmart make people display their stupidity. kids grow up!
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by wooleyboi(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2009
oh so sorry, cos of your chinco and BK, you are attacking me, i am not looking for customer o sweetnekys, not for customer so dont see me as a threat stop feeling insecure
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by sweetnekys: 12:12am On May 18, 2009
Mr@wooleyboi

Please let me help you grow fast in your business if only you will be serious , meanwhile i am presently now in India on busines trip and will be back to nigeria before friday and here is my number to call me or you can send yours then i will call you to know how we can meet when am back on friday so i can lecture you more about fast growth in business, my India number is 00919899790877.

Moreover , i will like you to know that i have 2 companies that working for me here, produces any kind of babies wear that is in the market while the other produces this kind of eletrical product and it works this way,though all you need is to checkout my profile and see some of the samples.

1. All out , you can switch on direct to the light Nepa or Generator ,just check the pictures postered here and you will see how to use it .Now listen it scares away all the mosquitoes or house fly away when ever you plug it, even when your house is 24hrs open .

2 . There is 2 different Air-Fresher here one is cheap while the other is expensive . whenever you have an odour in your house or office just plug it on d light and all the odour will wipe away immidiately and you will start passiving sweet fragrance within 2 mins.

My dear wooleyboi, i assure you a quick growth in this buiness because i supply at the company price if ur fast u can be turning up every 2/2 weeks and u know what that means , so if your interested to be a dealer of in your Area then contact me @ sweetnekys@yahoo.com for our price list so u can make an order ,cuz we do supply on agreement and it will be delivered to you within 5 to 6 working days but know that our office is in lagos but can deliever it to you anywhere if u cant come because i do collect my cash immidiately after supplying.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by Thadude(m): 3:20am On May 18, 2009
@wooleyboi
I am not here to exchange words with you, but to prove u re what i think you are. If you had any credibility you would have proven me wrong instead of turning into a wounded lion and scaring me with ur military occupation,, I am sure u re wishing you could behold me in sight call me a blood civillian and shoot me! (oh boy! I too far from where you dey) You would require a long range missle to hit me, even @ that interceptors would certainly intercept it.

You made mention of your free seminars, how would people come if you dont make it known. Your wig-wag intelligence is going wild for the 1million dont you know there are potential nairalanders seeking creative ideas for investment that havent made themselves known? since you are exploding for 1million that tells me how poor u re financially, mentally and spiritually. There are people who could invest 2million or more. Its a simple issue, if you have an idea hint it and not just asking someone to contact you secretly, mind you one of the features of 419ers is secrecy!
when nairalanders see credibility within your words they will beg you for your contact.
This is Naija and we are all Nigerians, i am doing you no wrong if i suspect you till you prove me wrong ( mind you suspects or persons-of-interest are neither criminals nor saints until proven right or wrong). The criminals, kidnappers, 419ers and ritualist dont have 2heads they are not peculiar to a certain ethnicity, gender, age or occupation, they are everyday people like you and I, however the only difference between us and them will be are willingness to prove we arent such people, which you could have done instead of putting on a smoke screen and shooting bullet in the air simply because u are in the military. Assuming the poster contacts you and then she is kidnapped?? because you already know she has 1million after all kidnapping is the latest business in Naija where neighbours are kidnapping neighbours. So dont even think it, cos no body is giving a Bleep about ur occupation this is not danfo bus or molue where u can chance and beat up the conductor because u are in in the military nonsense.

If u have an idea that you so cherish and can turn u into Mike Adenuga what are you doing here The more i read between ur lines the more i see holes. You are like a basket filled with water!
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by KMVBO(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2009
Guys let us talk business, that is enough.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by Thethy(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2009
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by wooleyboi(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Tha_dude link=topic=272589.msg3881838#msg3881838 date=1242613211]
@wooleyboi
I am not here to exchange words with you, but to prove u re what i think you are. If you had any credibility you would have proven me wrong instead of turning into a wounded lion and scaring me with ur military occupation,, I am sure u re wishing you could behold me in sight call me a blood civillian and shoot me! (oh boy! I too far from where you dey) You would require a long range missle to hit me, even @ that interceptors would certainly intercept it.

You made mention of your free seminars, how would people come if you dont make it known. Your wig-wag intelligence is going wild for the 1million dont you know there are potential nairalanders seeking creative ideas for investment that havent made themselves known? since you are exploding for 1million that tells me how poor u re financially, mentally and spiritually. There are people who could invest 2million or more. Its a simple issue, if you have an idea hint it and not just asking someone to contact you secretly, mind you one of the features of 419ers is secrecy!
when nairalanders see credibility within your words they will beg you for your contact.
This is Naija and we are all Nigerians, i am doing you no wrong if i suspect you till you prove me wrong ( mind you suspects or persons-of-interest are neither criminals nor saints until proven right or wrong). The criminals, kidnappers, 419ers and ritualist dont have 2heads they are not peculiar to a certain ethnicity, gender, age or occupation, they are everyday people like you and I, however the only difference between us and them will be are willingness to prove we arent such people, which you could have done instead of putting on a smoke screen and shooting bullet in the air simply because u are in the military. Assuming the poster contacts you and then she is kidnapped?? because you already know she has 1million after all kidnapping is the latest business in Naija where neighbours are kidnapping neighbours. So dont even think it, cos no body is giving a mess about ur occupation this is not danfo bus or molue where u can chance and beat up the conductor because u are in in the military nonsense.

If u have an idea that you so cherish and can turn u into Mike Adenuga what are you doing here The more i read between ur lines the more i see holes. You are like a basket filled with water!

man your partner, sweetkneys and i spoke, she ate her words, we fixed a date, i am not hungry nor looking for investors, and get this clear, i am not threatening you with my military stuff, just wanted you to know why i should not do some things, and note, can you fill a basket with water, that is absurdity, the words of dudes. i do not intend to oppress you, no, its just that you are simply insecure, and probably have a low self esteem, cos you are trying to make feel how big you are, that will not be necessary if you are. The Bible says do not answer a fool in the manners he spoke to you, lest you become like Him. i appreciate your response though,and i have nothing against you, i wish you would just learn how to address people on a public platform like this, some parents may forget to do that in their children, it makes them insolent adults. Expect no more response from me, i seal it here.

@thety
i love that your stuff, i will be in Sango before weekend, i wish to have your contact, so we can meet.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by gears26(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2009
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by rawe45: 7:03pm On May 23, 2009
@ wooleyboi

I sent you an e-mail, hope to hear from you soon
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by guysmat(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2009
Na wa o.
Person ask for help; crase people turn am to wrestling match. cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
9ja for life!!! grin grin
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by Poj1(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2009
guysmat:

Na wa o.
Person ask for help; crase people turn am to wrestling match. cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
9ja for life!!! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2009
I don't have a business idea for you but you need to be careful with that your money or else lipsrsealed Red eyes dey Nairaland o!
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by kaycedwins(f): 5:13pm On May 26, 2009
Please,what is going on here? I asked for advice and people turned it into a boxing ground. Please call yourselves to order now.Thank you
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by rssinvest: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
I have a business seeking partnership, it requires five million and returns isn't as high as the other posters promising 100% in four weeks. geez,

mine is 60 percent in one year!

interested ones should call

you can also view https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279555.0.html for details.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by Jokething: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2009
What kinda business is it blood?
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by rssinvest: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2009
@jokething

lol
it is not blood.

it is foreign exchange done by institutional investors but we're starting small for now.

Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by damola1: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2009
Making money is like driving a car.

It's either you know how to drive a car or not. You need to possess that skill, if you cannot drive a car, then you need to learn how to, you might hit another car in the process, you might make this or that mistake, but with time , practice and perfection, you will get better, OR you can hire a driver to take you anywhere you want.

The former, is tighter, because you see, you are driving the car in the midst of so many drivers, so you need a lot of composition, vision, managerial etc, the latter is what they call investment today, but you need to be very careful, never give a tailor the job of a carpenter.

Point line, you need to learn a skill to produce cash or find someone who is a master at his own skill and come a mutual ground with the person.

You can lose money or make money either way, and need I add that, you don't need money to make money, you need firstly skill to make money or learn about the right kind of investment.

The first rule for any investment is security for thy capital, so always look out for that, never be lured by impossible profits.

On a final note, like all businesses, I also manage a business, and expansion is usually in view, I might be able to offer you something reasonable for your capital.

My email: damola@damola.com my tel: 08053618904.

I wish you the VERY BEST!
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by ifyalways(f): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2009
Poster,all of those Jokes replying you with email addy and Phone Numbers with nothing laid on the table here for all to see are mere scams .deal with them at ur Own risk.
For ur Investment,where are u located?what type of biz do u want to do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With 150,000 / The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking / Nigeria’s Labour Productivity Surges By 10.8%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.