Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home (1779 Views)

7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by snowrockltd: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Job Application now closed

***All applications from today will not be regarded any more***

For those successful in the first screening. You will receive invitation for interview
With address and further details.

We are looking for a highly organised and responsible personal assistant to provide
personalised secretarial, accounting and administrative support in a well organised and timely manner

****You will be highly organised, and able to work on own initiative****

Responsibilities

Act as a point of contact between the manager and clients
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
Make travel arrangements
Produce,maintain and manage Reports, presentation, Accounts and financial Transactions
Device and maintain office filing system on line
Make travel arrangements
Organise business transactions

Requirements

Ms Office and English proficiency
Outstanding organisational and time management skills
Up to date with latest Internet technology, applications and social media marketing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
High knowledge of office management systems and procedures
People management

Salary up to 750000.00 per annum performance related

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Location?
Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by tripplephi: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Jklue007:
Location?

GUY THEY SAID WORK FROM HOME..... MEANING LOCATION IS NOT NEEDED
Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by snowrockltd: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Work would be from home
Interview to take place in Ibadan on Saturday 14 November 2015
Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by mizmia: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
snowrockltd:
Work would be from home Interview to take place in Ibadan on Saturday 14 November 2015
Where at Ibadan
Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by snowrockltd: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
***Please no more APPLICATIONS ****

Those who have applied and positively screened would receive address as concerned for our interview by tomorrow 12. November 2015

All applications, telephone or otherwise, from 12.November will not be responded to.

Ade
Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by greatsodade(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2015
How can one apply?
Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by snowrockltd: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Dear Prospective candidates,

Emails have now been sent out with interview venue, date and time
Do please check you spam folder or reboot device if you are not using WiFi

For enquiries, please leave a message here

Regards,

Ade
Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2015
I received d message, to come for interview tomoro by 10, who can help me wit d venue...dey said is polytechnic ibadan.

Who r wit me?
Re: Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Is the venue not indicated in the mail being sent to you? Wonder why you still asked for that.
ambassadorgozie:
I received d message, to come for interview tomoro by 10, who can help me wit d venue...dey said is polytechnic ibadan.
Who r wit me?
Is the venue not indicated in the mail being sent to you? Wonder why you still asked for that.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Personal Banker At Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc / I Am In A State Of Dilemma/confusion, I Need Advice / Vacancy, Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.