Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* (29204 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC / What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by femzysticks(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
even davido wont act dat way

these men are just too mean

whit heavy heart i write this
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
I'm begining to see the resemblace between you and your foolish father who died a pathetic death as a result of drunkeness.He surely placed a curse on you before he died.Sorry,wereh!
idowuswap:
useless igbos

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by AkwaIbomrep1: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
that's apc members for u, u ppl needed change ,that's the change for u from bad to worst , if not God's interventions apc would have changed Imo state from good to bad but God says no & keep blessing Imo state without rochas, thank God because here in the very most peaceful state of Akwa ibom believe me u that there's no room for the islam/muslim party of Apcshit , Akwa ibom is proudly PDP till thy kingdom come
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by DocHMD: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Call us...anywhere in nigeria.
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by armadeo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Old men claiming students went to beg and were bounced. They 're now crying wolf.

Thunder fire all of them. We're you invited? No. Yet you expect open arms welcome.

Ole ni.

God nearly use me punish two union guys that chopped our bursary clean mouth then in school. Unfortunately for them I get person for the lga who informed me that the check has entered. I went to meet the union guys and they started chopping mouth. I promised them I'll come back and came back with 4 more nizzos who promised that they'll also come back.

They find our 2k each give all of us that night with plenty abeg. Na my money dem one use buy motor. THIER fada

1 Like

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by dustydee: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
lilwheezy1:
National Union of Benue State Student (NUBESS) Exco Stranded In Abuja:

Copied from Sunday Akoji on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/koji4life/posts/10153642247794020
Kudos to Akume and the others for that. Change is here. Why didn't they call, email or phone before coming to Abuja? What were 13 people doing in Abuja when they could have sent a representative or two? Jobless students.
So because they refused to give you money they are no honorable? What do they teach in schools these days?

3 Likes

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yuhuh
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by martinsg17: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hahahaha,baba pmb has eradicate looting and jumbo pay of national assembly members so most of this politician are even looking for ways to settle dia campaign debt,no more sucour everybody shud go luk for land and farm orange

2 Likes

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Bjergtrolde: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
dustydee:

Kudos to Akume and the others for that. Change is here. Why didn't they call, email or phone before coming to Abuja? What were 13 people doing in Abuja when they could have sent a representative or two? Jobless students.

My initial thought exactly. Why 13 people? Why Remy Martins?
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by delors(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
So them just jump on the road without proper arrangement/plan? No wonder the high number of jobless youth in town. Brainless move. But then, na Benue Students sha...those guys aren't different from hooligans (from personal expi)
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Amustical(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
P
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol When will these Benue peeps have common sense? When will the youths start demanding to know the amount each senator earns as constituency allowance and which projects he spent it on? When will you guys free yourselves from Dajoh Akume and his shoooor chenge slogan? Benue peeps are so concerned with chop make I chop. Hold your leaders responsible jare..Benue state created several years ago with no industry there, even Dangote cement is on ghost mode, the average Benue youth only rant on Facebook, pls take the protest to your leaders.

But what is a Benue commissioner doing in Abuja? is the home of Akume now Benue State?

Regina Akume that was on her knees begging for votes is now screaming on you guys, in 2019 she'll still beg and peeps will still vote for her husband..

Nigeria youths needs to start protesting against bad governance...

All is well
what is the correlation with this rant of yours and the silly act of travelling all the way to Abuja from Benue state without invite and consent? undecided . It's all shades of wrong... *sigh
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by misspicy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
wristbangle:
SMH
why
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Guyman02:
Last weekend I understood the gravity of what people are passing through in Abuja and the No Money in Town Syndrome when I visited a relaxation spot which is noted to be filled to capacity during weekends but met only empty chairs. This students should know that the era of free money is gone with GEJ.
GEJ, GEJ everywhere... Hian! Everyone trying so hard to find relevance with GEJ. Abegi! Face the topic. Must u meander into GEJ? Smh

1 Like

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by QueenEdna(f): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
#Speechless. I blame the students who made such trip without a plan B.
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by BRAINTORMS(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
pjosh1:
Benue state? The only good thing wey don commot from there na River Benue and 2face idibia

[b]Read and rate other Nigerians Open letters at http://viralletters.com

LOLs , you are wicked
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by brofula(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
why embar on such a journey with 13 persons.
why not send 3 or 4 persons as delelgates.
perhaps they taught if few delelgates go they will short change them.
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by babaireti(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
So you want to grab from their ALLOWANCES so that they can continue to STEAL more in it's replacement,FOOLISH Almajiri students
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by pjosh1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
BRAINTORMS:

LOLs , you are wicked
Bro, this 1 no be wickedness na pure fact. If you fit visit Benue you go know what's up
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Buganty(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
our useless poli-thiever ignoring there cabalds and later go and beg them after 4year chi naija
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Goldencollins: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
The 13 of u are extremely stupid,u are hustling to collect your own share of the national cake while hiding under the umbrella of benue state students excos.
as if the money when collected will be used for the benefit of the Union at large,it will end up in ur pockets. ....foolish people

2 Likes

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by aprokomania(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
these students are really dumb. so you barge into someone's house uninvited in the middle of the night and you expect him to open wide for you. it is obvious the op is a part of this group so I tell you to learn how to inform people before coming to see them. see them roaming around abuja like sheep without shepherd.
when I was a student I participated in a lot of visits to distinguished Nigerians.
from our manner of approach and even our dress sense you know we mean business.
but now what do we see among touts masquerading as students?
no civility.
if I was akume I would have had you all locked up.
retards.
you even have the temerity to insult your elders

3 Likes

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by toprealman: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
OP, this is the problem with most Nigerian youths. They are always on the lookout for handouts. You were asked to order a drink and you thought spending his 50k is a good way of "punishing your host". You are a deluded young man!
Face your studies and wake up to the reality that in this place called earth, hustling is the name of the game. Dishonourable because they didn't give you free osusu to spend on your own Jezebel abi? grin grin grin You must be a comedian...lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
My sentiments exactly to the youth that embarked on that journey. You should ve known the trademark of politicians!
Lesson Learned:
1- never visit anyone without pre-informing them, gaining their consent and having modalities sorted out before your journey. Here in Europe, an uninvited guest or a guest who the host doesn't want to see could be arrested and charged for constituting public nuisance or disturbing the peace.
2- your dear parents sent you to school to study, graduate and become a better person who would touch lives positively. Stop hobnobbing with politicians. They only know the youth during elections.
3- do not belittle yourselves, have some pride! Let those potbellied men be the ones to look for you when the die is cast. Let them be the ones to come down to benue canvassing for students support/mandate. When they come looking for you, set before them a list of projects beneficial to the common-man that you want them to execute before you vote them in. Never accept the promise of "when I'm voted in by you all, I will bring the heavens down to earth". Let them fulfil their bogus promises 1st before you vote.
Stop exhibiting signs of poverty and hunger. Politicians exploit your desperation. If they share rice, oil, wrappers, collect, but don't allow them manipulate you. Take their gifts, but vote who your heart accepts.
Face your studies. There is actually no national cake for the masses! Sad as it may sound, it's true. Let God be the judge, nemesis would eventually catch up with deceitful men. That time those students spent loitering around the whole FCT, could ve yielded more fruit and saved them costs if they stayed back in Benue and only sent the letters of invitation. It doesn't matter if the invitees do not turn up, the event would still go on.
In a nutshell, have some self-respect and dignity. Don't fall cheap.

1 Like

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by uzo4real(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
RUBBISH.... Left studies and went to fool themselves in Abj.

1 Like

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by IndianaJay: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
I'm sorry but these people deserve what they got.

These politicians don't give a hoot about the youths, why didn't they stay in school and study like your parents sent you to do,
they were going up and down like Northern beggars.

Shioor.

1 Like

Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by ocelot2006(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
The students are capital IDIOTS. Why go to the Senator's house when they were not invited in the first place. 'guess they expected the man to grease their palms with goodies after the visit. Official begging.
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
pathetic... hmmm...
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Nicepoker(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
cegi:
una get mind o........all d way 4rm benue to abuja just to come beg *LOOTERS OF TOMORO*
aboki up north sokoto go come calabar for begging. That's far
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ds students sef una sharp but una take style dull no be small.

Una go just wake up for morning com think say una want go "obtain" ds politicians abi?

I suggest u get a plan A,B,C,D,E...X,Y,Z. So dt u guys no go F-up next time.

Come ooo! Na sch una papa send una to go read abi na to go dey tackle politicians for Abj?
Re: What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* by geryque(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
It serves them right. Why would sane persons abandon their studies and embark on a begging spree?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Restates All 6 Executive Orders, Says He Never Reversed Himself / Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) / Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.