Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (68951 Views)

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship / Agbami Scholarship 2015/2016 Awardees / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by mubitechnology: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
clap for yourself, you shown the way to get confirmation for free, now you want to charge us, hmm scammer
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by otega8: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
d statmnt no.5 concernin eligibility,does it mean yr 2 med. stdnt cn apply witout uploadin dr yr1 result??
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by DUOz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
bigwig97:
wen did you apply?

On friday
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
mubitechnology:
clap for yourself, you shown the way to get confirmation for free, now you want to charge us, hmm scammer
Bro dose dat showed me d way were paid fr such service tongue
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by bigwig97(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
DUOz:

On friday
DUOz:

On friday
DUOz:

On friday
okay... I'm Thinking They Only Work Monday Through Friday... Ll Re-register On Mon Niyen. Thanks
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by ibrams(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
yungstar092:

Bro dose dat showed me d way were paid fr such service tongue
don't treat others as you were did........help others, tank God say I don do my own .....grin grin
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Simitrendy: 4:32am On Nov 15, 2015
ajahexcel:
If you have any question on this scholarship, drop it here and I will reply immediately
Goodluck guys

[size=14pt]SEE the Format of TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Exam/Aptitude Tests Plus Past Questions and Answers From NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS WEBSITE[/size]
. I applied for the scholarship but I've not received any confirmation msg
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Longluk: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2015
yungstar092:
If ur application was submitted successfully u wuld receive a mail IMMEDIATELY if nt den ur application wasn't submitted, D first time i registered a confirmation mail wasn't sent to me i had to av a chat wit dem n made some necessary changes to my application n den my application was confirmed, I registered some of my friends n they got d confirmation mail immediately, if u r avin any challenge wit ur application contact me wit 08173584865 n i will assist u fr a token

Pls I want to apply for this scholarship but am having some issues when I was trying to register for it. Firstly, I enter thru DE for Medicine after my first degree so I don't know what to put at the space where they put (Jamb score/Post Ume score). Secondly, they ask for CGPA but we don't use CGPA in medicine, pls what do u think I can put here? Thirdly, they ask us to upload first year result and I don't have it since I enter thru DE and not jamb. Pls what do u think I can do about all this for the registration to be successful. Your quick response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Isomerizm(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
yungstar092:
If ur application was submitted successfully u wuld receive a mail IMMEDIATELY if nt den ur application wasn't submitted, D first time i registered a confirmation mail wasn't sent to me i had to av a chat wit dem n made some necessary changes to my application n den my application was confirmed, I registered some of my friends n they got d confirmation mail immediately, if u r avin any challenge wit ur application contact me wit 08173584865 n i will assist u fr a token
How did you chat with them?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2015
yungstar092:
pure lie..i didn't get a confirmation mail for my sister's yet the application has been successfully recieved..i even had doubts so i had a chat with the customer care who even told me the house address she applied with..
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
otega8:
d statmnt no.5 concernin eligibility,does it mean yr 2 med. stdnt cn apply witout uploadin dr yr1 result??
it isn't compulsory to upload yr1 result.it is optional that's why it isn't asteriked.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by thankyouJesus(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2015
sagaciousblog:
pure lie..i didn't get a confirmation mail for my sister's yet the application has been successfully recieved..i even had doubts so i had a chat with the customer care who even told me the house address she applied with..
Thank you, all my effort to expantiate this has been futile so far, bring your pictorial evidence if otherwise. I shake my head for those going to pay to that scammer.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Samadex1995: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Hello palz, since yesterday evening I had provided my email during the course of the registration, and they said I shd check me mail to click on a link for activation of the account... But when I checked my email I didn't see any link.. What could have been wrong please?... I need an urgent reply pls. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Isomerizm(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2015
sagaciousblog:
how did you chat with them?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Oysdam(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2015
sagaciousblog:
abeg bros how did you get their customer care line...didn't see it on their website and I wanna confirm my application too
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Jamzig1(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2015
Isomerizm:
how did you chat with them?
Use chrome or Firefox, u will see "Chat with us" at the bottom of d page
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=Longluk post=40033029]

Pls I want to apply for this scholarship but am having some issues when I was trying to register for it. Firstly, I enter thru DE for Medicine after my first degree so I don't know what to put at the space where they put (Jamb score/Post Ume score). Secondly, they ask for CGPA but we don't use CGPA in medicine, pls what do u think I can put here? Thirdly, they ask us to upload first year result and I don't have it since I enter thru DE and not jamb. Pls what do u think I can do about all this for the registration to be successful. Your quick response will be appreciated. Thanks.[/
Bro u r nt eligible
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2015
ibrams:
don't treat others as you were did........help others, tank God say I don do my own .....grin grin
wink
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Isomerizm:
How did you chat with them?
Use uc browser, u wil c an icon dat wil enable u to du xo
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2015
sagaciousblog:
Keep deceiving ursef
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Thank you, all my effort to expantiate this has been futile so far, bring your pictorial evidence if otherwise. I shake my head for those going to pay to that scammer.
Mumu here it is..... Mumu mind u i cn du it fr free it's jst d mb needed fr converting some of d doc to d required format dats y i required fr a token tongue

Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by ibrams(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Samadex1995:
Hello palz, since yesterday evening I had provided my email during the course of the registration, and they said I shd check me mail to click on a link for activation of the account... But when I checked my email I didn't see any link.. What could have been wrong please?... I need an urgent reply pls. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by ibrams(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Samadex1995:
check again it happened to me..... same way......
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by ibrams(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2015
yungstar092:
Keep deceiving ursef

Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by thankyouJesus(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
DUOz:

NNPC/Total Scholarship 2015/2016 Scheme - Nov 12
to............

We wish to inform you that your scholarship application has been successfully submitted and is currently being processed.
You will be contacted by a representative from our team if you have been shortlisted.
This is a system-generated message. Please do not reply. Replies to this message are not monitored or answered.
Thank you for your interest in the 2015/2016 NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme.
Yours Sincerely
CSR-Education Team
Total E&P Nig Ltd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: We would like to make it quite clear that we never require shortlisted candidates to pay for documentation/processing of any kind. If you are contacted by anyone posing to be a representative of the NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees. We also recommend that you do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If you have any questions or

yungstar092:

Mumu here it is..... Mumu mind u i cn du it fr free it's jst d mb needed fr converting some of d doc to d required format dats y i required fr a token tongue
DUOz:

NNPC/Total Scholarship 2015/2016 Scheme - Nov 12
to............

We wish to inform you that your scholarship application has been successfully submitted and is currently being processed.
You will be contacted by a representative from our team if you have been shortlisted.
This is a system-generated message. Please do not reply. Replies to this message are not monitored or answered.
Thank you for your interest in the 2015/2016 NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme.
Yours Sincerely
CSR-Education Team
Total E&P Nig Ltd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: We would like to make it quite clear that we never require shortlisted candidates to pay for documentation/processing of any kind. If you are contacted by anyone posing to be a representative of the NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees. We also recommend that you do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If you have any questions or

Inconsistent emails, do you want me to probe further?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oysdam:
abeg bros how did you get their customer care line...didn't see it on their website and I wanna confirm my application too
there is a chat with us link on the website.. Click on it and chat with them..
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
The email is not sent to everyone but that doesn't mean your application wasn't received.. Am saying this, cos most of you might keep on submitting your applications in a bid to get the confirmation email thus leading to MULTIPLE entries which is automatic disqualification..
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
yungstar092:

Keep deceiving ursef
with the way you insult people here,Its obvious you are just a kid..you are not worthy to have a chat with my younger ones or students..
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Samadex1995:
register again or use another email to register if possible.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
sagaciousblog:
register again or use another email to register if possible.
. pls is it possible for those of us with two sittings for waec to apply for the scholarship
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
sagaciousblog:
with the way you insult people here,Its obvious you are just a kid..you are not worthy to have a chat with my younger ones or students..
Bob r u high on something, Someone insulted me by calling me a scammer n u r here speaking gibberish, I need nt prove myself to a senior *****
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Simran94:
. pls is it possible for those of us with two sittings for waec to apply for the scholarship
dont really know about that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings / You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre / 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo)