Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go (3418 Views)

Nigeria Should Let Biafra Go-article Published On London Sun Times / London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go / 13 Parastatals, Includng NNPC, Exempted From TSA – Daily Times Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by Stolen: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Nigeria Should Let Biafra Go-Article Published on London Sun Times

As in cases before this, the United Nations plays a greater role in such situations as was the case in Southern Sudan recently. But the fact of the matter is that Nigerians would have to make this decision by themselves. There are demands for Biafra independence by IPOB and MASSOB and othesr, there are also demands for separation being pushed by Odua for the West and even in the Niger Delta there are building sentiments on this matter as well. Some in the north have called for the formation of Arewa Republic different from Boko Haram that wants to form an Islamic Caliphate in the northeast region of Nigeria.

It appears that many Nigerians are now more open to this question. Everyone seems to agree that Nigeria will not fight any more wars as was the case from 1967-1970 during the Nigeria-Biafra war when estimated 1-2 million lives perished largely due to hunger and malnutrition. Many people particularly older generation of Nigerians are still traumatized by that war fatigue experience. The immediate trigger and resurgence of the Biafra independence was the result of the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu which created a rallying cause for many people particularly in the South East and South South regions. Of all these groups Biafra group seem to have gone further in this push for independence than other groups, and already have Flags, National colors and even a National anthem.

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by B69U: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
This article which was published on London Sun Times Newspaper on November 7th, 2015 is making its rounds on Nigerian news forums and Social media. While some see such article as a possible indicator of changing attitudes, the British Government has remained mute over this matter. This does not mean that because Britain was the colonial administrator of Nigeria and actually the originator of forming the nation called Nigeria by merging the Northern, and Southern protectorates, that the decision on this matter would be made by Britain. Far from that.
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2015
The world is watching

4 Likes

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by naijapips02: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2015
grin when i say biafrans are zombies, don't doubt, i know exactly what i am saying.

2 Likes

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by naijapips02: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The world is watching

the world is only waiting for the biafrans to misstep, then you would know that they are really watching.
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by bodeloja: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
The marriage is over, you don't like some one, don't want to help him, he can never rise up , will not be a president over you, you kill, rape their women, call them all kinds of name, still don't want them to go. Tell me, whom are you fooling?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by naijapips02: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2015
B69U:
This article which was published on London Sun Times Newspaper on November 7th, 2015 is making its rounds on Nigerian news forums and Social media. While some see such article as a possible indicator of changing attitudes, the British Government has remained mute over this matter. This does not mean that because Britain was the colonial administrator of Nigeria and actually the originator of forming the nation called Nigeria by merging the Northern, and Southern protectorates, that the decision on this matter would be made by Britain. Far from that.

the photoshopper could not even write good English. And is that nnamdi kanu i see on blue? shocked

5 Likes

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by bry8ted(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2015
this is what the western world want and they will be dissapointed. #Biafragoesnowhere
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

the world is only waiting for the biafrans to misstep, then you would know that they are really watching.

Truly, common sense is not common. You are a correct case study for that assertion.

4 Likes

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by B69U: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

the photoshopper could not even write good English. And is that nnamdi kanu i see on blue? shocked

Yorubas are the most useless tribe on the face of the earth. U have no prospect or idea of why u are on earth.

Keep chasing igbo. The unfortunate colonial and slavery incident that created the Zoo is crumbling, wat are u going to do now?

Cry on every Biafra thread or start more anti Biafra thread. Biafra dont concernn u.

U are not part of it, go and find your way.

2 Likes

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by naijapips02: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Truly, common sense is not common. You are a correct case study for that assertion.

nothing i wont read on NL. What does a zombie know about common sense? Zombie zuzupu.
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by Babalegba(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2015
There is no newspaper in London called the london sun times. The sun is tabloid and the times is a broadsheet newspaper.

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

nothing i wont read on NL. What does a zombie know about common sense? Zombie zuzupu.

I don't exchange words with bonkers. Run along bingo!

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by naijapips02: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
B69U:

Yorubas are the most useless tribe on the face of the earth. U have no prospect or idea of why u are on earth.

Keep chasing igbo. The unfortunate colonial and slavery incident that created the Zoo is crumbling, wat are u going to do now?

Cry on every Biafra thread or start more anti Biafra thread. Biafra dont concernn u.

U are not part of it, go and find your way.

Ewu. If i were yoruba, heaven knows i would encourage you guys with all i've got. But sadly, i am not yoruba and you guys are destroying my region. Stop being an instrument for the west. Biafra is not for the now.

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by vkeydon(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
the truth is whether the world is watching or not biafra land will surely resurface and no one can stop us not even buharia or the so-called british. We biafrans will surely get our freedom!!!

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by naijapips02: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

I don't exchange words with bonkers. Run along bingo!

Ewuu york. cheesy
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by B69U: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Ewu. If i were yoruba, heaven knows i would encourage you guys with all i've got. But sadly, i am not yoruba and you guys are destroying my region. Stop being an instrument for the west. Biafra is not for the now.

Early on set of dementia. U are a yoruba be proud off dat. I am tired of u chameleon running around claiming SS OR SE.

Is staying on your own dat bad. Get a life.

4 Likes

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by Stephansmily(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by naijapips02: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
B69U:

Early on set of dementia. U are a yoruba be proud off dat. I am tired of u chameleon running around claiming SS OR SE.

Is staying on your own dat bad. Get a life.

zombies. Always seeking the easy way out. I am not yoruba. Deal with it.
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by MadCow1: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by saint047(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2015
How can you watch god of War and hotel Rwanda and not be scared of civil wars?
Nigeria already has too many issues.
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by saint047(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Same Nigerians will give you reasons why Palestine, Scotland and Catalonia deserve freedom but will tell you Biafra is a waste of time
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by unstableaswater: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:

u seriously need to start acting your age. Nothing funny about a child like Adult. angry

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by MadCow1: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2015
unstableaswater:

u seriously need to start acting your age. Nothing funny about a child like Adult. angry

Ok..

Whatever helps you get off my diick.

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by unstableaswater: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

zombies. Always seeking the easy way out. I am not yoruba. Deal with it.

How many times have yorubas on this site denied their identity only to be caught in another thread claiming yoruba. Embrace who u are.

2 Likes

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by unstableaswater: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:

Ok..

Whatever helps you get off my diick.

Thoug it is a faceless site, that does not mean u should be so vile. People that act mad online are usuallyy introvert off line. U are a very sad man.

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by dayo23(f): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2015
ThankGod oooo!!! Those Yeboes will finally leave our lagos and ibadan for us, I just pity Linda ikeji Way go buy house for lagos

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by MadCow1: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2015
unstableaswater:

Thoug it is a faceless site, that does not mean u should be so vile. People that act mad online are usuallyy introvert off line. U are a very sad man.

Sure hommie.

If my life is sad, then happiness is grossly over-rated. grin

Are you done? undecided

And it may be a faceless site, but I have met a lot of Nairalanders. If you want to meet up, set up an appointment and lets see whose life is actually sad. Don't worry about leaving your comfort zone. I will meet you where you like, with my crew from your locality and then we will see who lives a sad life. grin

Keep living in misery and blaming Nigeria for the sorry state of your life whilst thinking that Biafra would be your salvation. grin
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by Stolen: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2015
dayo23:
ThankGod oooo!!! Those Yeboes will finally leave our lagos and ibadan for us, I just pity Linda ikeji Way go buy house for lagos

Igbo will not be many in Lagos sure, but their investment is still their investment. It will be alongside British, Lebanese, Chinese and India investment.

U can continue with the politics without igbo interference in lagos. That is the deal.

1 Like

Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by saint047(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2015
The problem with Nigeria, is our president is too insulated, and is surrounded by sycophants, inept, shortsighted and greedy people.
Re: London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go by unstableaswater: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:

Sure hommie.

If my life is sad, then happiness is grossly over-rated. grin

Are you done? undecided

E be u like say, i getyour time this morning abi? Jobless man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS / PDP & South’s Hope For The 2019 Presidential Election: Zakzaky / Militants To Attack Govs, Make 7-point Demand, Defreezing Tompolo Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.