Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

One Testicle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Testicle (973 Views)

Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman / Can A Man With One Testicle Reproduce Or Have A Child? / Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Testicle by LEXYCOM: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Hello house, am 27 years of age and I just discover that i have only one testicle in my scrotum ( I never had an accident or got operated, it has always been like that) Pls, do I have any reason to be worried?
Re: One Testicle by eyinjuege: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
LEXYCOM:
Hello house, am 27 years of age and I just discover that i have only one testicle in my scrotum ( I never had an accident or got operated, it has always been like that) Pls, do I have any reason to be worried?

Guard the second one jealously. That one na "Ile -ise" o

Also go to the hospital and possibly they will request for a scan of your abdomen and pelvis to locate the second one, which will have to come out anyway, by surgery. Go to the hospital sharparly.
Re: One Testicle by LEXYCOM: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
eyinjuege:

Guard the second one jealously. That one na "Ile -ise" o

Also go to the hospital and possibly they will request for a scan of your abdomen and pelvis to locate the second one, which will have to come out anyway, by surgery. Go to the hospital sharparly.
Thanks bro.....I just hope everything is fyn with me cos I get scared at the hearing of surgery
Re: One Testicle by olatunjithomas(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
LEXYCOM:

Thanks bro.....I just hope everything is fyn with me cos I get scared at the hearing of surgery

Good afternoon boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Help. / The Dark Side Of Masturbation You Need To Know. / SHOCKING! A Body-builder who carry his heart in a bag. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.