Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id (5051 Views)

Scored 292 In Jamb, Can I Get A Medicine Admission With That? / Why Jamb Can Never Be Scrapped_for Now / Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id by olofuj: 9:59am On May 15, 2009
I need to send an e-mail to Jamb for the release of my sister Jamb.

Thanks
Re: I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id by SHOOLAH: 4:32pm On May 15, 2009
I have not been able to check my jamb result too. the site is telling me ''registration number not found''. does anyone know what that means ? i have sent them an email and have not received any reply yet. this is their contact if u care to write them. enquiries@jambng.com
Re: I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2009
I would advise you kindly visit the nearest Jamb office to table your complaints before time runs ahead of you. And knowing what part of the country you are will also, to a larger extent, determine how one could froffer advise or suggestion. Please do something about it fast!!!
Re: I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id by olofuj: 10:11am On May 18, 2009
Thank you all for all the contribution and supports. Best regards and hope is goes successfully.

(1) (Reply)

More Remarkable Moments in The Wildlife [photos] / New Way To Check Your Esut 2009/2010 Admission Status / Usman Dan Fodio University Builds N321 Million Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.