Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Study Opportunities In China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Opportunities In China (1269 Views)

Help: Nigerian Accent Is Killing My Opportunities In Usa / Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: / Study Opportunities In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Opportunities In China by GobiDeser: 10:04am On May 15, 2009
Hi all just wanted to let everyone know of a good new service out there. Anyone interested in studying in China should see http://www.e-admission.cn/index.php. This company helps non-chinese go to universities in China. They process your application online. I just put mine through yesterday. Hopefully I can get accepted to my business program.
Re: Study Opportunities In China by eddy1977(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2009
be careful with china. its one of the worst place for nigerians. but u can dare death and give it a shot.
Re: Study Opportunities In China by Nobody: 12:21am On May 16, 2009
do you know that most courses are in Chinese and that it will take you about 2yrs to be fluent in the language?!

@EDDY1977 yes, Nigerians have NOT been viewed well in China thanks to some few who are dealing in drugs but there is no problems for nigerians that live their lives THE RIGHT WAY. some people might give you a look when you say that you are nigerian but when they see that you have a JOB or that you are not into selling any illegal substances then they start respecting you. i met many nigerians that were doing good and NEVER had any trouble in the land.
respect yourself if you want people to respect you.
believe me, apart from SANLITUN in Beijing and a few spots in Shanghai and Guangzhou, many people dont even know the difference. Nigerians, americans, british or french , we are all in the same boat, we are foreigners!!!!
Up until a few yrs ago, we were ALL devils from the west! (black, white or green)
Re: Study Opportunities In China by danieljeez: 7:41am On May 16, 2009
Am interested in your china study thing
Re: Study Opportunities In China by danieljeez: 7:42am On May 16, 2009
Am interested in your china study thing cos my friends wants to go study there mail me here daniel.jimoh@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Interview With The U.s Embassy Abuja / Card / Turkey Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.