Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray (34744 Views)

Hamid Ali Flying First Class - Premium Times / Barring Govt Officials From Flying First Class Hypocritical —adegboruwa / FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by viviangist4: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015

16 Likes

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2015
I like this guy. He's somewhat like Fayose, they both give you the feeling that they have a life outside of politics.

However, i really wish i was our new Ministers that were making this statement against the legislators. I feel that any sincere and proper anti-corruption crusade should begin from sanitising our legislature. They make the most money and do the least work.

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Mumu man!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by mascot87(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari Ministers don die be that. If i see any minister anywhere eating food wey pass #1,000, i go snap the pix send am to Bruce grin grin grin

Yes, this is the change we voted for grin grin grin

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ernesty20(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
What is he talking about

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by tayebest(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
so because am operating with public office i cant fly on first anymore...

This man get brain stunt...

*Baba you no make common sense here oo

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by miki1(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2015
APC = lies. BMB we are watching them closely especially Amechi tongue

6 Likes

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by emmanwandud(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2015
The sender and the sendee along with the snapper and the Snapee would all answer to pmb

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ERAKAMUS: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2015
NEED TO FOLLOW THIS DUDE ON TWIRRA SARPLY wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Favparis(f): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2015
And what will he do about that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ClassCaptain(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Ben Bruce Body language Sha ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ishiamu(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Mumu man!

Nna I mumu man

3 Likes

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by brofula(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2015
If I see a senator nko?

Dont snap, Dont send send to me

Abeg let this rule apply also to your folks in the senate.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Warlord3000(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Clown...

Hypocrite cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Teeboy22(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2015
nawa oo
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by dammytosh: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2015
This guy forcing himself on the masses with his noise.

It is tiring.

This notice me attitude is worrisome. If you want to contest for Bayelsa State Governor or VP in the future, get to work.

All these childish, First Class bla bla bla , i was given 20k by my father yadayadayada is TAYARING.

Your children are doing what is good for their lives while the wailing children should snap and send to you so your SilverbirdTV brand that evolved after the NTA scandal can air it.

#CommonSenseAintCommon.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by vanndubi: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Oga Ben, how much u go dey pay for a pix? How come u forgot that part. Cos to sidon for airport dey wait for ministers no bi here ooo.

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Richie0974: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
OK. We've heard.

1 Like

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Burger01(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Hehehehe! cheesy
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Chanchit: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Not only pix o, video would be better, cos pix can be easily denied.

1 Like

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ERONX(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Oga park well

3 Likes

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by lasisi69(f): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Not in Nigeria... End time
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by dayo23(f): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
viviangist4:
source https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/663976155289141248
You mean to say only your fellow criminals in the National Assembly are allowed to drive with long convoy and beat traffic light. Ben murray Bruce " you are a very stewpid goat and you are naturally daft". Oloshi warey!

17 Likes

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by sonnyudoh(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
When we see them driving Gwagon nko make me still snap?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by bigv(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
MarryBruise oh please...does He still have conscience to talk after all he said during campaign.

I only pity the maga dat will send pics to Him.

When did he become the EFCC boss.

6 Likes

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Hysmady(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
This man thinks other politicians will make common sense like him grin Wa pe nbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by sonnyudoh(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Wer is the money for some Nigerians to even take the flight talk less of snapping dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by slimderek(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2015
E No Go Funny..
In Simi's Voice

1 Like

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by frisky2good(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2015
He will have to prove that he paid for the ticket with his personal money and not government money.

tayebest:
so because am operating with public office i cant fly on first anymore...

This man get brain stunt...

*Baba you no make common sense here oo

2 Likes

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by 4stylz: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Mumu man!

Your own mumu is verified

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
When did becoming ministers become an imprisonment. Those ministers designates can fly first class with their pocket monies even without government portfolio for the next 10years. I am just tired of nonsense talk everywhere. Even PMB said he wouldn't like them to travel abroad. They can as well pursue some personal interests.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.