Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State (3254 Views)

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / One Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest In Port Harcourt (photos) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by exlinkleads(f): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2015
This Biafra protest is fast becoming something of concern in Nigeria. Pro-Biafrians are currently protesting along Aba road in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Meanwhile Imo state governor, Rochas Okorochas has called for an emergency meeting of South East leaders to deliberate on the recent agitations by some youths for the creation of Biafra.

The meeting is expected to take place at Owerri, Imo State capital this weekend.

More on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/many-injured-as-pro-biafrians-protest.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by braine(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2015
I see empty roads.

4 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Favparis(f): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2015
Speechless
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Alawe(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2015
It's bcoming something else
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by naijapips02: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Ijiji na anaghi anu nti na eso ozu la mmuo.
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2015
they are begging u guys now and u people think u are winning, that Nigerians are cowards and they don't have sense, the time u guys finally provoke everybody and they turn violent on u guys u people would start running up and down saying Nigeria hate u people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by zik4ever: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2015
I am not Igbo and I am neither Hausa nor Yoruba and this issue isn't just about one tribe. More people are joining for various reasons. At this stage, I need to make a contribution. Parts of Port Harcourt especially Aba road is currently locked down due to the IPOD protests. Even the security forces have gotten tired of firing tear gas. The government of Nigeria needs to manage this situation with better tact and dexterity so that we do not have a full blown crisis on our hands. I don't see the government and security agencies being able to fight on multiple fronts. They have not defeated Boko Haram. Places like Taraba State are on the precipice. Forget all braggadocio, the Niger Delta is becoming more restive and criminality is escalating nationwide. The Fulani-farmers killings are resulting in more fatalities and some of the marauders have become even more murderous. Women and children are being raped. Bank robberies are on the uptick. Jobless, hungry and angry people are getting agitated. Civil servants got paid last week and many are still being owed. Whoever has access to those in power, should tell them something is about to give!

9 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Noneroone(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:
they are begging u guys now and u people think u are winning, that Nigerians are cowards and they don't have sense, the time u guys finally provoke everybody and they turn violent on u guys u people would start running up and down saying Nigeria hate u people.
the youths are actually the ones protesting and begging and you are shooting them. When they start fighting back you will call them terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Noneroone:
the youths are actually the ones protesting and begging and you are shooting them. When they start fighting back you will call them terrorists.
what are they protesting for?
that the country should break up?
if the country didn't breakup despite a war is it protest that want to break it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Noneroone(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:

if the country didn't breakup despite a war is it protest that want to break it?
is it by force to be part a country? Yes or no?

5 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Noneroone:
yes, if breaking up is that easy even America that is that developed would have done so a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:

I have followed your comments, and they are despicable. Quit speaking from both side of your mouth and dangling on a dilapidated fence.

4 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
I have followed your comments, and they are despicable. Quit speaking from both side of your mouth and dangling on a dilapidated fence.
the only time I ever try to be a little bit pro biafra is when I try ti defend we igbos from tribal attacks and not Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by redsproperty: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
zik4ever:
I am not Igbo and I am neither Hausa nor Yoruba and this issue isn't just about one tribe. More people are joining for various reasons. At this stage, I need to make a contribution. Parts of Port Harcourt especially Aba road is currently locked down due to the IPOD protests. Even the security forces have gotten tired of firing tear gas. The government of Nigeria needs to manage this situation with better tact and dexterity so that we do not have a full blown crisis on our hands. I don't see the government and security agencies being able to fight on multiple fronts. They have not defeated Boko Haram. Places like Taraba State are on the precipice. Forget all braggadocio, the Niger Delta is becoming more restive and criminality is escalating nationwide. The Fulani-farmers killings are resulting in more fatalities and some of the marauders have become even more murderous. Women and children are being raped. Bank robberies are on the uptick. Jobless, hungry and angry people are getting agitated. Civil servants got paid last week and many are still being owed. Whoever has access to those in power, should tell them something is about to give!
wats ur point bro. all this na pdp and jonathan with dezieani back up plan..

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Paretomaster(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Noneroone:

and who is holding gun to ur head to stay? leave nigeria territory, stop spending our money, and recall ur ppl in our Govt.

just go already, must u seek our blessing for that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Austin4lif: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am not igbo but I see this guys picking arms in the near future if Buhari dnt negotiate with them and assuring them Nigeria will be good if we all wrk together. Igbos are nt illiterates like boko haram, if the pick up arms, the country will catch cold. The govt need to address this issue, if possible, release and deport kalu back to UK forever.

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by BrokenTV: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
Ijiji na anaghi anu nti na eso ozu la mmuo.
kitikpa na otolo enwere nwanne, gbagbukwa GI, aju kuwapuka GI isi esi ohia.

2 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by naijapips02: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
BrokenTV:

ewu biafra. big head, no brain. amu oke. grin

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
BrokenTV:

what is kitikpa na otolo?
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by BrokenTV: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

ewu biafra. big head, no brain. amu oke. grin
Egbe Igwe gbagbu GI, nkata gbudo kwa GI dia, Onye ala.

2 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by BrokenTV: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:
what is kitikpa na otolo?
Ask that Ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
BrokenTV:

Ask that Ekwensu.
the amount of hate u guys are exhibiting even for ur fellow igbos scares me.

2 Likes

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by naijapips02: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
BrokenTV:
Egbe Igwe gbagbu GI, nkata gbudo kwa GI dia, Onye ala.
udele. Nwa mmefu. nwa amuchara, chefue, kuru pillow lota.
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by zik4ever: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Just for clarity, I thought Kanu was granted bail? Is it that he hasn't met the bail conditions? Or that he is being held like that? Has he been charged to court so far?

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by BrokenTV: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

udele. Nwa mmefu. nwa amuchara, chefue, kuru pillow lota.
Nkakwu ohia, Ezibeda, ikwikwi, enwe atutara na OMA agu. I bu nnukwu Onye ala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by naijapips02: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
BrokenTV:

Nkakwu ohia, Ezibeda, ikwikwi, enwe atutara na OMA agu. I bu nnukwu Onye ala.

Buhari.
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by mubarak001(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Whats the status report? Cos am at CFC while I reside at Rumukwurusi...mk i for knw whr to stay until the whole tin die down.
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by BrokenTV: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Buhari.
MBE Buhari pro nwanne GI ndi ala na abuo.

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by naijapips02: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
BrokenTV:
MBE Buhari pro nwanne GI ndi ala na abuo.
okoro awusa
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by BrokenTV: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

okoro awusa
Nwanne GI nke no na IMO state aho ala.

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by naijapips02: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
BrokenTV:
Nwanne GI nke no na IMO state aho ala.
customized idio.t
Re: Many Injured As Pro-biafrians Protest Rages In Port-harcourt, Rivers State by Noneroone(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Paretomaster:

and who is holding gun to ur head to stay? leave nigeria territory, stop spending our money, and recall ur ppl in our Govt.

just go already, must u seek our blessing for that?
Nigeria has no territory. Only the indigenous people like Igbo, ogoni , yoloba etc own their lands. That is why the indigeneous people of biafra are protesting in their lands.

BTW, dont you feel ashamed coming from a ccountry whose name originated from a love letter of a british LovePeddler and girlfriend?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Nigeria's Problem? Prof. Kperogi Shares Rare Photo Of Buhari In Germany / Lagos Economy To Grow Bigger Than The Rest Of Nigeria – The Atlantic / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [31 August, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.