Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) (50757 Views)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Police Arrests Kidnappers Who Disguised As Women In Katsina / Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti (abuad) ‘student Drug Dealers’ Busted (photos/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by vickylala239: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Guruscrew:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-l1duPJm4Yh4/VkGogeJnmmI/AAAAAAABMmU/C7RiFZHUuZw/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
This photo of a man disguised as a woman in a household of young girls has gone viral ever since it was posted on social media. According to the viral Facebook post, the man was employed as a maid by a Ugandan family in Soroti Municipal, Uganda. The young man man pretended to be a woman while rocking his braids, padded breasts, wearing female clothes and female undies was put in the midst of girls to take care of them. The facebook user posted it as a warning to those who employed unknown people as domestic staff.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5L3zvqN32KA/VkGpF6qYcAI/AAAAAAABMmc/dKFPRwfkxag/s400/fasd.PNG[/img]

http://campustrend.ng/2015/11/man-disguised-as-female-maid-busted

So Wat then happen.

He worn ladies clothes And take care of female, So what happen Na.

Did he hurt anyone? So wats the essence of this now.

Did he fail in his duty?

did he beat anyone?

or rape?

Wat is the essence of this?

can someone tell Mi the Wat is bad abt this?afterall former governor in Nigeria did the same And xcape to Nigeria.

I bliv the female he is to Tke care are kids,And seeing kids kitty Mean noting.

So Wat did he do wrong
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by Kam0007: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why'd he do that? ...but bro that ain't no hustle.

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
see as she resemble freeglobe

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lolz. No be small tin ooo... I can imagine dat too

na the first thing wey come my mind o, and na im pain me pass.
Why would someone get such an ugly(no offeinse lipsrsealed) househelp bikonu?? She doesn't want her husband to look grin

To think he was in the midst of girls. So so bad, potential rapist busted. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Thank God he ir not nigerian,tribal war for don start.
but he resemble heboe
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by DOCTORDONE: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
What are the blackspots in front of his skirt covering? grin
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by just2endowed: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
this is serious .check my signature for quality power banks and class 10 memory card
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by courna(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ahahaha too bad
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by AfricanApple(f): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
this one should be noticeable na, too ugly to be a woman

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by Chinachriss(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
at least know the meaning of a word before you use it .
It was an error sha. I would have used lethal. We all are susceptible to mistakes. Thanks.
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by fr3do(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu cheesy
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sunseeker:

OK ....... Thank you for your contribution to Nairaland....

By the way do you believe in God ? regardless of your tribe, try and be a mature and good person... Christian or Muslim Yorubas or Igbo are ASHAMED of people like you ! Dont follow others and I pray God blesses you and your parents. AMEN my brother
Thanks smiley
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
According to the West he's transgendered and we should respect his rights
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by Fraih(f): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
... Things like this happen in Uganda! sad
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by menxer: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is a case of goat taking care of yams grin.

Sharp guy, no be una talk say necessity na im dey invent?

Wetin the guy no do?
He don repackage
He don rebrand
He don reposition
I bet he don enter some forest?grin
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by omoeniyan09(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please help me house... I need to track down a guy he collected som money from my bro for a deal which he did not do he has been forming busy since then. He doesnt pik calls Any more and he does not come to d office dey met any more....
Please help how do we track him
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
New Post (Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photo
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by saintkel(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sijo01:

No mind me . By the way where you see my face?
For our dream in the garden of eden, u were so amazing and sweet
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by bummyla(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wonders Shall Never End! GOD Please Save Us And Our Loved Ones In JESUS CHRIST Name We Pray! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:00am On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
angry

So because of your pix you already have 39 likes??
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Wonders shall never may God safe us.
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by neocortex: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Sijo01:
Why employ such ugly being as a maid in the first place

So as not to tempt the man of the house.undecided
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Laugh want to scatter my dada. See Gobe. Why them paint his dick? The guy want to help the girls he was asked to look after? Or maybe if he had applied as a man he wouldn't have gotten the job or maybe the job only wanted a female so he had to dress as one.
Re: Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Where is the Amu ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] / Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.