Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? (2924 Views)

5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by lolaxavier(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos. They both played in 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Korea. Both claim to be 25.
However, one currently plays for one of the biggest club in the world and has won a World Cup Medal while the other signed in Feb 2015 with Greek side AEK Athens on a 18 months deal with an option of a further two years based on performance.

What are your thoughts? I know mine and my guess would probably be as good as yours. Let me hear yours first.

Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by UnknownT: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
That was when Nigeria was fielding "grade A over-aged" players. The last u-17 world cup, we fielded "grade C over-aged" players which is commendable
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by kinzation(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
The difference is clear,just like 7up.

2 Likes

Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by lolaxavier(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
UnknownT:
That was when Nigeria was fielding "grade A over-aged" players. The last u-17 world cup, we fielded "grade C over-aged" players which is commendable

Very funny...

It is a shame though. Chrisantus should be close to 40 by now and he is claiming 25. I am not yet 35, I don't think i earn a pinch of what he earns and definitely my face is not as old as what I am seeing here. Now he is playing in a greek club. dem no even fit throway eye give am full 2 years of contract...18 months? At 25 years old? na wa o...
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by andyanders: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
That is why we CANNOT make any form of impact in any grade A or senior soccer tournament.

We are just too fraudulent in all department of our entire lives. NFA knows very well that these guys were well over aged but because of the money and name they want to make, they knowingly fielded these guys to earn estacodes from foreign trips they make.
s
Even the current under 17 are just way above 20/25 yrs old and we are happy celebrating crime and at the end, these players fail to make name when signed by foreign clubs.

Now so called Chrisantus and their likes, have you seen them play with any better clubs as 90% of them end up been dumped with the feeder teams and when start feeding them as infants, they become obese.
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by lolaxavier(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
andyanders:
That is why we CANNOT make any form of impact in any grade A or senior soccer tournament.

We are just too fraudulent in all department of our entire lives. NFA knows very well that these guys were well over aged but because of the money and name they want to make, they knowingly fielded these guys to earn estacodes from foreign trips they make.
s
Even the current under 17 are just way above 20/25 yrs old and we are happy celebrating crime and at teh end, these players fail to make name when signed by foreign clubs.

Now so called Chrisantus and their likes, have you seen them play with any better clubs as 90% of them end up been dumped with the feeder teams and when start feeding them as infants, they become obese.

Very true...
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by andyanders: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
lolaxavier:

Very true...

My brother, you can imagine the kind lies we tell at the end, we destroy ourselves. We know that a true 17yr old boy is still in secondary school.

Let the nation take the Channel kids team graduates and train them till they get to 17 yrs old, expose them and even if they loose, they learn from the exposure.

What happens here is that the coaches wants to make name and NFA wants to collect estacodes from various trips they make.

These guys are way too old to be 17yrs old. I hate what this country is doing. We are all corrupt.
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by lolaxavier(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by Icon4s(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
andyanders:

s
Even the current under 17 are just way above 20/25 yrs old and we are happy celebrating crime and at the end, these players fail to make name when signed by foreign clubs.

My friend, u cannot come on public forum like this and rubbish d image of ur country. Y will u say the current eaglets are above 25yrs old. Are u there father hu gave birth to them? If FIFA MRI test proves they are nt more than 17yrs of age hu are u to say they are. As far as football is concerned Nigeria has been fielding true U17s since 2011.

3 Likes

Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by Icon4s(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
lolaxavier:

Very true...

Very false.
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by hkidola00(m): 1:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Icon4s:

My friend, u cannot come on public forum like this and rubbish d image of ur country. Y will u say the current eaglets are above 25yrs old. Are u there father hu gave birth to them? If FIFA MRI test proves they are nt more than 17yrs of age hu are u to say they are. As far as football is concerned Nigeria has been fielding true U17s since 2011.
son keep quiet, andyanders is saying d truth, please point to any of dis amunike boys dat is under 25...be honest, just one....see am a footballer here in ilorin, we all know as a dey go
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Icon4s:

Bruv, no waste your time on this yeye people, abeg. Nothing will ever please them. Even when it's obvious that our current crop of Under 17 are bunch of teens (or at least under 21) and even passed their respective MRIs in flying colours, some ediots still yell overage like a mantra.

1 Like

Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by denniece1(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2015
lolaxavier:
This is Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos. They both played in 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Korea. Both claim to be 25.
However, one currently plays for one of the biggest club in the world and has won a World Cup Medal while the other signed in Feb 2015 with Greek side AEK Athens on a 18 months deal with an option of a further two years based on performance.

What are your thoughts? I know mine and my guess would probably be as good as yours. Let me hear yours first.

Okay tell me another good player from that 2007 u17 playing for a good club...so only Toni kroos was u17 then judging by the way u are reasoning?
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by lolaxavier(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2015
denniece1:

Okay tell me another good player from that 2007 u17 playing for a good club...so only Toni kroos was u17 then judging by the way u are reasoning?

What is dis one saying
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by kunle75(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2015
andyanders:

My brother, you can imagine the kind lies we tell at the end, we destroy ourselves. We know that a true 17yr old boy is still in secondary school.

Let the nation take the Channel kids team graduates and train them till they get to 17 yrs old, expose them and even if they loose, they learn from the exposure.

What happens here is that the coaches wants to make name and NFA wants to collect estacodes from various trips they make.

These guys are way too old to be 17yrs old. I hate what this country is doing. We are all corrupt.

I cant agree with you less i totally concur....................its a shame on us................i just pray that VICTOR OSIMHEN will not end up like This guy in the pics above...............cos we still have alot to lose in the end.

maybe and maybe things can for some of them we never can tell a case in mind is kelechi Iheanachor.
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by Danycrusoe(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2015
hkidola00:
son keep quiet, andyanders is saying d truth, please point to any of dis amunike boys dat is under 25...be honest, just one....see am a footballer here in ilorin, we all know as a dey go
I Have Two Proofs To Show That The Last Two Sets Are Truely Seventeen (17). Chigozie obasi 4m d 2013 set is lyk a younger broda and a junior in secondary skul to one of my friends bak in 2011. Obasi's elda broda was my friend's class mate at Adesan community skul in mowe, ogun state he(my friend) finished secondary school in 2011. My friend x just 22 (equate to obasi's broda)which means Chigozie obasi cnt be more than 18 or 19 by nw and 17 or 16 during d world cup in 2013.
Akpan Udoh x a student of Akesan gramma skul in Iperu a community near sagamu (where i live). he was picked up dx year 4m an inter skul cup competition (UPLIFT) sponsored by d wife of Ogun state governor Mrs Amosun.
These two players i knw cnt b over 17 at d tym of d world cup
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by lolaxavier(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
indeed
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by jieta: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is dis one saying
what are u saying
Re: 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? by hkidola00(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Danycrusoe:

I Have Two Proofs To Show That The Last Two Sets Are Truely Seventeen (17). Chigozie obasi 4m d 2013 set is lyk a younger broda and a junior in secondary skul to one of my friends bak in 2011. Obasi's elda broda was my friend's class mate at Adesan community skul in mowe, ogun state he(my friend) finished secondary school in 2011. My friend x just 22 (equate to obasi's broda)which means Chigozie obasi cnt be more than 18 or 19 by nw and 17 or 16 during d world cup in 2013.
Akpan Udoh x a student of Akesan gramma skul in Iperu a community near sagamu (where i live). he was picked up dx year 4m an inter skul cup competition (UPLIFT) sponsored by d wife of Ogun state governor Mrs Amosun.
These two players i knw cnt b over 17 at d tym of d world cup
nice one, I get ur point, the under17 is beta now compare to den

(1) (Reply)

Get Pdf Coupon To Bet9ja Codes / Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question / What Is SKYDIVING? Where Is The ORIGIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.