Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question (2923 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja / Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by engrofodile: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by overdrive(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
He has gone already faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by Justbeingreal(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
overdrive:
God bless you. You took those words out of my mouth, ppl go de talk anyhow you when nor arrogant where u don reach.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by Thebwoy: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
If he hasn't gone far, that means no decent person will go far in life.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by ajahinnousa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
overdrive:
he has gone far,true but you see why most people always prefer Messi

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by Baawaa(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
That was frustrated C.Ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by Auladimeji1: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ronaldo is a magician. Ronaldo is not human. Ronaldo is a super player Ronaldo is a god Ronaldo is from another planet. Ronaldo is a G.O.A.T and others. That nonsense must end today.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by FoolishBoy419: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Ronaldo is a magician.
Ronaldo is not human.
Ronaldo is a super player
Ronaldo is a god
Ronaldo is from another planet.
Ronaldo is a G.O.A.T and others.
That nonsense must end today.

I was thinking of which gun i should use to shoot you until i read your last sentencegrin

Thank your stars im one of the few Nigerians that like reading long epistles e for don over by nowcheesy

@topic. This shouldnt be a surprise. Somebody that can throw a chair at his teacher at the age of 14 for being "disrespected" can certainly do worse

11 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by engrofodile: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
@lala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by AgbitiOnne: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
ajahinnousa:

Point of correction your likes prefer Messi to Ronaldo. As for me Ronaldo any day any time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by megapriest(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hahaha.... so for him mind he wan win World Cup? This is world cup, wombling and fumbling like euro no fit go far.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by ajahinnousa(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
AgbitiOnne:

Point of correction your likes prefer Messi to Ronaldo. As for me Ronaldo any day any time
it s not a mistake when I said "most people"it s possible that your type is not among the most.
So,I don't need your correction.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by Claireshan1(f): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
But the journalist no try grin you see say them Don butt am out from world cup you still dey ask am kwesion ontop grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by aroundnaija: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
This was last world cup or euro I guesss

OP why much hate for this guy? undecided

Ehn?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by Jokerman(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
ajahinnousa:
it s not a mistake when I said "most people"it s possible that your type is not among the most.

Messi Ronaldo, who has more followers??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by DrayZee: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2018
aroundnaija:
This was last world cup or euro I guesss

OP why much hate for this guy? undecided

Ehn?
Anyone who displays hate for Ronaldo will most likely get support from many people (most of whom are Messi fanatics who tend to be more vocal than those of Ronaldo).
There's this joy they receive criticizing him unnecessarily. I mean, how vexed can you get towards someone who doesn't even know you, to the point that you even insulted and rained curses on his children
It has gotten so out of hand that Messi himself has acknowledged it and defended Ronaldo implying that 'he is hated for being too good'.

This is not a new occurence however, and it will probably continue for as long as Ronaldo continues to play football (maybe even beyond that).
A sad situation for one of the best to have ever played the sport.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by DrayZee: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Claireshan1:
But the journalist no try grin you see say them Don butt am out from world cup you still dey ask am kwesion ontop grin
This video is old. Oddly enough, it is from a media company who constantly lays insults on Ronaldo and his family, but they won't tell you that one. As long as it portrays Cristiano in a bad light, they are more than okay with it.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by aroundnaija: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2018
DrayZee:

Anyone who displays hate for Ronaldo will most likely get support from many people (most of whom are Messi fanatics who tend to be more vocal than those of Ronaldo).
There's this joy they receive criticizing him unnecessarily. I mean, how vexed can you get towards someone who doesn't even know you, to the point that you even insulted and rained curses on his children
It has gotten so out of hand that Messi himself has acknowledged it and defended Ronaldo implying that 'he is hated for being too good'.

This is not a new occurence however, and it will probably continue for as long as Ronaldo continues to play football (maybe even beyond that).
A sad situation for one of the best to have ever played the sport.

Bro the way he cooked up the story amaze me, like damn shocked

And the dummies replying too, can't they see the video was daytime while the match ended at nite yesterday? So how come the journalist wanted to interview him during the day?

It's not adding up man!

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by DrayZee: 12:55am On Jul 01, 2018
aroundnaija:

Bro the way he cooked up the story amaze me, like damn shocked

And the dummies replying too, can't they see the video was daytime while the match ended at nite yesterday? So how come the journalist wanted to interview him during the day?

It's not adding up man!
It's an old video.

engrofodile:
This is why arrogant people don't go far in Life mtcheew!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBetVuU5yp0

How can you accuse someone who has multiple records and achievements to his name of not going far in life. Someone who doesn't even know you is somehow causing you so much anguish. Some people sef.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by Emilokoiyawon: 5:12am On Jul 01, 2018
C. Ronaldo > L. Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by femi4: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2018
ajahinnousa:
seconded, painfully thats his last World cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by ObservantFellow: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2018
ajahinnousa:
First off; y'all need to stop this pissing contest. This video is very very aged

Oh.. But it is a mistake.
Many, not Most.
The Nigga you're mudslinging has over 74 million followers on Twitter. And can arguable boast more followers on any platform Messi has an account on.
I prefer Ronaldo to Messi. Reason being that Ronaldo is a one-man riot. Turns up anywhere and his game play stays the same.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by jayson87: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Ronaldo always compared with messi even after scoring 100plus goals in a match, yet messi misses a penalty he gets compared with the Pele's and maradona.

Please who is the grestest
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by engrofodile: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2018
DrayZee:

This video is old. Oddly enough, it is from a media company who constantly lays insults on Ronaldo and his family, but they won't tell you that one. As long as it portrays Cristiano in a bad light, they are more than okay with it.

Badt guy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by DrayZee: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2018
jayson87:
Ronaldo always compared with messi even after scoring 100plus goals in a match, yet messi misses a penalty he gets compared with the Pele's and maradona.

Please who is the grestest
Na wa oh. Messi scored '100plus goals' in a match? Tell me more.

Apart from Messi fanatics, no one compares Messi with Pele. They are too different.
And Messi and Maradona are compared because they're both footballing legends from the same country (mainly) and play a similar style.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question by engrofodile: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? / Get Pdf Coupon To Bet9ja Codes / What Is SKYDIVING? Where Is The ORIGIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.