Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Federal Government Loan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Government Loan (668 Views)

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances / Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Loan by michaeljjohn: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPOWERMENT LOAN:Federal government is giving out empowerment loan to full time business men and women in conjunction with Nigeria Entrepreneur Forum(NEF)and Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) i urge you to take this chances to better your lives and help eradicate the problems of unemployment. interested persons should call +23490s2s74642 stating the amount and reason for obtaining the loan. Note loans ar from the minimum of #100;000 and maximum of #20,000000 naira nigeria currency. Apply For a Loan Today with very Minimal Annual Interest Rates as Low as 3% within a 1year
Re: Federal Government Loan by anthney87: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
michaeljjohn:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPOWERMENT LOAN:Federal government is giving out empowerment loan to full time business men and women in conjunction with Nigeria Entrepreneur Forum(NEF)and Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) i urge you to take this chances to better your lives and help eradicate the problems of unemployment. interested persons should call +23490s2s74642 stating the amount and reason for obtaining the loan. Note loans ar from the minimum of #100;000 and maximum of #20,000000 naira nigeria currency. Apply For a Loan Today with very Minimal Annual Interest Rates as Low as 3% within a 1year
U numba no corr3ct

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job In Nigeria / Please What Is The Salary Of A Newly Employed Graduate In NTA? / How Can I Get An Aviation Scholarship To Become A Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.