Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction (2859 Views)

APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
This time, 2010 I warned my Northern friends about the danger of being lured into sympathizing with criminal elements under the aegis of Boko Haram.
I suggested a United voice against violent/senseless agitation, as a first and important solution to killing it. Need I say It was an era of Boko Haram mindless attacks on police stations, govt schools and a number of churches.
80% of victims of Boko Haram attacks, were yesterday's sympathizers and fence seaters.
They believed chastising Boko boys was an affront to Islam. A number of northeasterners were so sympathetic that they felt the struggle could bring about total sharia govt in Northeast.
They didn't forsee the anguish and pains they are living with today, they erroneously thought it would be Eldorado of a sort if Boko Haram subdued Nigerian govt. ...... I believe the aforementioned people are regretting their yesterday's criminal silence today.
Fast-forward to 2015, some misguided youths are teleguided into agitating for Biafra. Ask them why they are agitating? Ask them what they intend to do with Biafra if they are given and your shocked will know no bounds.
This youths and their poorly indoctrinated leaders are bad students of history (if they were ever students of history). They fail to see that Ojukwu himself, after the bitter civil war, canvassed for good governance and a politically sophisticated south east till he died.
He never preach hate, he never denigrate or desecrate a properly constituted Nigerian authority.
Ojukwu, until his death, was law abiding, after treading a rebellious path. I bet he would have spoken against Nnamdi Kanu and his deluded comrades!
Igbo leaders of thought should call their children to order, and stop being sympathetic.!
Northeast may be paradise compare to what might become of Eastern Nigeria if this senseless agitation is allowed to fester on the logic of Northeasterners!
If you keep quiet, thinking Nnamdi Kanu and his deluded comrades could give you Biafra. You're on a smooth ride to destruction!
A word is enough for the wise!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Igbos....this is a read-only post....

No comments....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by moderation2020: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
citizenjuwon:
This time, 2010 I warned my Northern friends about the danger of being lured into sympathizing with criminal elements under the aegis of Boko Haram.
I suggested a United voice against violent/senseless agitation, as a first and important solution to killing it. Need I say It was an era of Boko Haram mindless attacks on police stations, govt schools and a number of churches.
80% of victims of Boko Haram attacks, were yesterday's sympathizers and fence seaters.
They believed chastising Boko boys was an affront to Islam. A number of northeasterners were so sympathetic that they felt the struggle could bring about total sharia govt in Northeast.
They didn't forsee the anguish and pains they are living with today, they erroneously thought it would be Eldorado of a sort if Boko Haram subdued Nigerian govt. ...... I believe the aforementioned people are regretting their yesterday's criminal silence today.
Fast-forward to 2015, some misguided youths are teleguided into agitating for Biafra. Ask them why they are agitating? Ask them what they intend to do with Biafra if they are given and your shocked will know no bounds.
This youths and their poorly indoctrinated leaders are bad students of history (if they were ever students of history). They fail to see that Ojukwu himself, after the bitter civil war, canvassed for good governance and a politically sophisticated south east till he died.
He never preach hate, he never denigrate or desecrate a properly constituted Nigerian authority.
Ojukwu, until his death, was law abiding, after treading a rebellious path. I bet he would have spoken against Nnamdi Kanu and his deluded comrades!
Igbo leaders of thought should call their children to order, and stop being sympathetic.!
Northeast may be paradise compare to what might become of Eastern Nigeria if this senseless agitation is allowed to fester on the logic of Northeasterners!
If you keep quiet, thinking Nnamdi Kanu and his deluded comrades could give you Biafra. You're on a smooth ride to destruction!

IPOB's are not ready for child's play,

We are determined
We are fearless
We are resolute
We are IPOB
We are Biafrans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Perfect message OP.
My heart is bleeding for these brainwashed youths.
They are obviously deluded, I hope they see the truth and channel their energy towards productive things.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
moderation2020:

We are determined
We are fearless
We are resolute
We are IPOB
We are Biafrans

Getting a country goes beyond all you have said. However, am yet to see an intellectual component of your struggle!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by moderation2020: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
citizenjuwon:

Getting a country goes beyond all you have said. However, am yet to see an intellectual component of your struggle!

you are just speaking yeye English online here.
mind you, this 2nd stage we are now is still classified under awareness campaign, when other stages start unfolding with time, you will realise too late that IPOB's are not in for owambe and child dedication.

Any am tooo busy to be interpreted by scratched face vagabonds

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
mordtonia:
Perfect message OP.
They are obviously deluded, I hope they see the truth and channel their energy towards productive things.
My heart goes out to them too. Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by cosby02(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
moderation2020:

We are determined
We are fearless
We are resolute
We are IPOB
We are Biafrans
Is that all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
moderation2020:

you are just speaking yeye English online here.
mind you, this 2nd stage we are now is still classified under awareness campaign, when other stages start unfolding with time, you will realise too late that IPOB's are not in for owambe and child dedication.

Any am tooo busy to be interpreted by scratched face vagabonds
I believe you can still make your point without using gutter languages! This is why some of us don't agree with your hate-preaching Nnamdi Kanu!
I will respond appropriately when you talk about real issues.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Themonster: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
mordtonia:
Perfect message OP.

gerrarahia meehn
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:

gerrarahia meehn
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Trouble maker! grin
Let's share idea!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Truckpusher(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
citizenjuwon:
A word is enough for the wise
!
I hope you are aware that the right to self determination,sovereignty and territorial integrity is well documented in the United Nations charter of demand and also recognizes the right of every distinct culture and region of a particular people therefore it is important to take these people seriously and have a fair hearing instead of threatening them while holding their leader to ransom which is against the very principle of human right in a democratic country - Don't you think that the Nigerian Government is making a mistake here by holding a citizen down without charges or whatsoever?
Your last paragraph is the problem I have with the same IPOB supporters on NL, whose modus operandi seem to be too fanatical in nature for any right thinking individual to be associated with because If you sincerely believe in fairness and justice ,you should be calling for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu or they should charge him to court and not making a subtle threat on your last line to a region that has the human resources and whatever it takes to give you a run for your money.
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Psychedelia(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
moderation2020:

We are determined
We are fearless
We are resolute
We are IPOB
We are Biafrans

And you're also nincompoops.

Just look at you spewing this nonsense and refusing to learn from history. If what befell the North-Easterners should end up befalling us, I pray God destroys and ravages your useless corpse for an eternity.
Talk about putting the cart before the horse.

Oya, join us and rid our land of TA Orji and his destructive cabal, una no do.
Okay, summon this crowd and join us in protest against the BRAZEN rappe of democracy that foisted Ikpeazu upon us, una foolishly no gree do.
Join us in our protest against kleptomaniac Okorocha, una no get mouth.
But come out and waste your lives protesting the arrest of a UK-based confusionist who has made no positive contribution to our development or prosperity as a people? Eheeeeeen! Na there we go see you useless miscreants and urchins bent on bringing nothing but shame and resentment to our ethnic nation.

If iddiots like you and your pack of urchins are allowed to have their way with this type of abominable mindset, that Biafra will turn out just like that Orwellian political nightmare, Animal Farm.
So many Chinos lurking in the shadows with their exceptionalist extremism, so many Abagworos slinking at the periphery with their identity crises... Many similar issues left brooding and unveiling slowly, and all you can think of is your fhucking fantasy state?

Instead of joining to help build the South-East with innovative leadership models and cultural renaissance, you're AIMLESSLY dreaming on a state that went defunct 45 years ago and would NEVER WORK OUT AS EARLIER ENVISAGED IN THIS 21ST CENTURY, WITH THE ETHNO-POLITICAL EVENTS THAT HAVE PLAYED OUT SINCE THEN!
Talk about living in the fhucking past and NEVER WANTING TO ADAPT TO THE TIMES!

I would like to appeal to all other fellow well-meaning Igbos to join us in condemning these ill-informed miscreants before they hijack our cultural history and turn it into nothing more than khaki uniforms and demented, war-mongering radioheads.

There is more to the Igbo nation than Biafra. We existed centuries before that, so PLEASE stop trying to make our identity all about that, you scatterbrained FANATICS!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you are aware that the right to self determination,sovereignty and territorial integrity is well documented in the United Nations charter of demand and also recognized as the right of every distinct culture and region of a particular people and it is important to take these people seriously and have a fair hearing instead of threatening them while holding their leader to ransom which is against the very principle of human right in a democratic country
I quite appreciate your matured submission.
For the sake of information, Nigeria and United state isn't a signatory to that charter! That's why it's treason to attempt to divide Nigeria.
Truckpusher:

Don't you think that the Nigerian Government is making a mistake here by holding a citizen down without charges or whatsoever?
Nnamdi Kanu have been long been granted bail. But he is yet to fulfill his bail condition!
Truckpusher:

Your last paragraph is the problem I have with the same IPOB supporters on NL, whose modus operandi seem to be too fanatical in nature for any right thinking individual to be associated with because If you sincerely believe in fairness and justice ,you should be calling for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu or they should charge him to court and not making a subtle threat on your last line to a region that has the human resources and whatever it takes to give you a run for your money.
Again! Nnamdi Kanu have been granted bail. Am not threatening any region pls.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by EasternLion: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
citizenjuwon:

For the sake of information, Nigeria and United state isn't a signatory to that charter! That's why it's treason to attempt to divide Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu have been long been granted bail. But he is yet to fulfill his bail condition!

Again! Nnamdi Kanu have been granted bail. Am not threatening any region pls.

We have fulfilled his bail conditions –Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer

https://www.nairaland.com/2710675/fulfilled-bail-conditions-nnamdi-kanus
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Psychedelia:

Just look at you spewing this nonsense and refusing to learn from history. If what befell the North-Easterners should end up befalling us, I pray God destroys and ravages your useless corpse for an eternity.

Okay, summon this crowd and join us in protest against the BRAZEN rappe of democracy that foisted Ikpeazu upon us, una foolishly no gree do.
But come out and waste your lives protesting the arrest of a UK-based confusionist who has made no positive contribution to our development or prosperity as a people? Eheeeeeen! Na there we go see you useless miscreants and urchins bent on bringing nothing but shame and resentment to our ethnic nation.

If iddiots like you and your pack of urchins are allowed to have their way with this type of abominable mindset, that Biafra will turn out just like that Orwellian political nightmare, Animal Farm.
So many Chinos lurking in the shadows with their exceptionalist extremism, so many Abagworos slinking at the periphery with their identity crises... Many similar issues left brooding and unveiling slowly, and all you can think of is your fhucking fantasy state?

Instead of joining to help build the South-East with innovative leadership models and cultural renaissance, you're AIMLESSLY dreaming on a state that went defunct 45 years ago and would NEVER WORK OUT AS EARLIER ENVISAGED IN THIS 21ST CENTURY, WITH THE ETHNO-POLITICAL EVENTS THAT HAVE PLAYED OUT SINCE THEN!

I would like to appeal to all other fellow well-meaning Igbos to join us in condemning these ill-informed miscreants before they hijack our cultural history and turn it into nothing more than khaki uniforms and demented, war-mongering radioheads.

There is more to the Igbo nation than Biafra. We existed centuries before that, so PLEASE stop trying to make our identity all about that, you scatterbrained FANATICS!
I can't agree less with your assertions! Very apt!
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Truckpusher(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Psychedelia:

Just watch them label you a Yoruba man. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by ifelovemi: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
EasternLion:

We have fulfilled his bail conditions –Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer

https://www.nairaland.com/2710675/fulfilled-bail-conditions-nnamdi-kanus

And you decided to belief that without asking for evidence.

It is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Ngwaukwu1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
citizenjuwon:

For the sake of information, Nigeria was one of the 11 countries that initially abstained from adopting the 2007 UN declaration on the rights of Indigenous Peoples, which includes the right to self determination, but who have since become signatories to it based on information on the UN websites. So can you kindly clarify why exactly the agitation by the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra is seen as treason by those who oppose it?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by basilo101: 1:01am On Nov 11, 2015
citizenjuwon:

why cant u ppl talk about the immidiate cause of the protest, illegal detention. Let kanu be arraigned, tried and given the appropriate jail term according to the law, not illegally being held and DSS facility for long even after bail. A well cordinated massive turnout without any record of breakdown of law and order, and u are still doubting the organisational prowess of the agitators

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Bullets no dey penetrate Biafrans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by tundamartin: 2:08am On Nov 11, 2015
moderation2020:

We are determined
We are fearless
We are resolute
We are IPOB
We are Biafrans

You sit in a safe environment provided by Nigeria vomiting rubbish! I suppose you have seen films or documentary of what biafra went through during the war? What awaits you this time is unimaginable, idiot!
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2015
basilo101:

why cant u ppl talk about the immidiate cause of the protest, illegal detention. Let kanu be arraigned, tried and given the appropriate jail term according to the law, not illegally being held and DSS facility for long even after bail. A well cordinated massive turnout without any record of breakdown of law and order, and u are still doubting the organisational prowess of the agitators

2 million naira and surety of a grade level civil 16 with landed property in abuja are the bail conditions.......
This condition has not been met, Pls get your facts straight.
A Massive turnout that's obstructing flow of traffic and impeding business activities of law abiding citizens is not peaceful.
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2015
saynotolies:
Bullets no dey penetrate Biafrans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0
Why dem run for tear gas. grin cheesy grin
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by moderation2020: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2015
tundamartin:

You sit in a safe environment provided by Nigeria vomiting rubbish! I suppose you have seen films or documentary of what biafra went through during the war? What awaits you this time is unimaginable, idiot!

the problem with you scratched face he-goats is that you 4got that 1967 - 2015 is almost 5decades apart. you still think with your brains in reversed gear.
What is happening now is a well written script, just sit back and watch
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by jimi4us: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Yorubbers sniffing around for N5,000 oil money from SE and SS

Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2015
moderation2020:

the problem with you scratched face he-goats is that you 4got that 1967 - 2015 is almost 5decades apart. you still think with your brains in reversed gear.
What is happening now is a well written script, just sit back and watch
I wonder how you intend to build a country on the foundation of hate. grin
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2015
jimi4us:
Yorubbers sniffing around for N5,000 oil money from SE and SS
You forgot to add SW.
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by moderation2020: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2015
citizenjuwon:

I wonder how you intend to build a country on the foundation of hate. grin
who are you to tell me whom to hate or not, you hypocritical baboon. Can you swear you like me hmm?
pls, get out of my tracks, bleeding sickler
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by Iykopee(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
citizenjuwon:

Story for the gods. If this country can't undergo properly restructuring to having states or regions controlling their own destiny, then boko haram is totally different from biafra agitations.
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by naijapips02: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
moderation2020:

We are determined
We are fearless
We are resolute
We are IPOB
We are Biafrans

Lol. give IPOB 2 more years and they will fizzle out. Massob was more convincing and more resolute than IPOB.

You don't secede by force. Go and make inquires.
Re: Biafra Protest (photos): Between Political Oblivion And Self Destruction by citizenjuwon(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2015
moderation2020:

who are you to tell me whom to hate or not, you hypocritical baboon. Can you swear you like me hmm?
pls, get out of my tracks, bleeding sickler
You're blinded by the same hate that got Nnamdi Kanu to jail.
All this gutter language shows how uncivilized you are.
If you have valid issues, raise it so we can learn or give counter suggestions......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo The Capital Of The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria. / Open Letter Nnamdi Kanu Must Read- Leadership News / Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.