Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Become A Fan Of Any European Club - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Become A Fan Of Any European Club (680 Views)

Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music / Chelsea Named The European Club Of The Year / Why Is Israel In European Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Fan Of Any European Club by sagajones: 2:45pm On May 15, 2009
The English Premiership Legue is The most Entertaining League in the World and the most watching league around the world.
Many of US in africa are following one of them, we do follow the other top European Clubs Like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Ac Milan, PSV and a host of them.
Have you ever wonder why Newcastle United are the Football Club in England with most Fans alongside Man United and Leeds? all because they have Registered Members.
Many of Us claim to be a die hard FAN but do we really following them by becoming part of them do you have the chance to visit them? do you wish to be one of them, do you want to contribute to them, do you want the team to listen to you,
NOW,
Season is going to an end now and new Membership Registration has begun.
I thank God for so many that I did for last season still talk about it.
and my work is clean. I register for you and when you receive the confirmation from you pay.
Here is a Golden opportunity for you to be part of the Club you support.
Sagajones Network brings you an opportunity to be =>
A real Red Devil as Man U Fan Barcelona Fans Club is also available
A real Gunner as Arsenal Fan A Madridsta as in Real Madrid
A real Blues by becoming Chelsea Fan Gelorossi as of AS Roma
and many others
You will get Official Magazine of the team you support every month and you will receive Official Scarf and Season review DVD of the team also.
all you have to do is email me and give me your full informations.
Stay bless
Gee Sagajones sagajonesfc@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Red Letter Day; Man U Vs Barca Live In Lagos / C Ronaldo Faces Hell In Real Madrid After Loosing A Free Kick / Ronaldo Vs Messi : And The Winner Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.