Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Life Of A New Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Of A New Wife (2996 Views)

My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A New Wife by Izecson3D(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2015
The pic summed up all the daily struggles. Its not easy jor. Thumbs up to all the wives in the building kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A New Wife by Lakayanah: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2015
After all the wahala she goes through all day long men been wicked would want her to do marathon all night again, wetin sef?

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A New Wife by itstpia8: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2015
so now its a good thing to be a housewife?

btw op are you Indian?
Re: Life Of A New Wife by Izecson3D(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
itstpia8:
so now its a good thing to be a housewife?

btw op are you Indian?
Lol. Don't get me wrong, they are trying no matter what. And bros,no dey ask me yeye questions we nobi mates for nairaland ooooooo. Lol, kidding

1 Like

Re: Life Of A New Wife by Izecson3D(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Lakayanah:
After all the wahala she goes through all day long men been wicked would want her to do marathon all night again, wetin sef?

Some won't mind, like my calabar EX cheesy
Re: Life Of A New Wife by amtheone(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
@op

The pix up there is not a true reflection. Some husbands are very helpful in their home.

8 Likes

Re: Life Of A New Wife by itstpia8: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Izecson3D:

Lol. Don't get me wrong, they are trying no matter what. And bros,no dey ask me yeye questions we nobi mates for nairaland ooooooo. Lol, kidding

yes, cartoon things.
Re: Life Of A New Wife by Izecson3D(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
itstpia8:

yes, cartoon things.
me, 2011
You, 2014 angry undecided
Re: Life Of A New Wife by Izecson3D(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
amtheone:
@op

The pix up there is not a true reflection. Some husbands are very helpful in their home.

True! But..
Husbands 18%

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A New Wife by KanwuliaJara: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Some women dey try gaaaaan!
So wetin the man dey do if this suffer-head woman and pikin dey "Limpopo" for one bedroom? grin

I swear! Widows are better than MOST married women!!!

What an image!
No wonder women and HEART-ATTACK are Siamese twins!!!! grin

Not my portion! Tufiakwa!!!! cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A New Wife by marbee(f): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
So wetin the man dey do if this suffer-head woman and pikin dey "Limpopo" for one bedroom? grin

What an image!

Very funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A New Wife by marbee(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2015
And some men will not even show appreciation, they will claim the wife is an housewife, as if housewife they rest for house.

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A New Wife by SAMBARRY: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

What an image!

Re: Life Of A New Wife by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is 2015, okay!

Only dependent women that still go ahead and walk into poverty with her eyes open ends up like that.

I can't do that to myself. No man can turn me to what am not.
Re: Life Of A New Wife by KanwuliaJara: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

Is that image doing any housewife an ounce of empathetic justice? grin

She grow 6 hands by force to combat poverty, while the man dey for bed dey do "away match"? grin

Re: Life Of A New Wife by Izecson3D(m): 1:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Joavid:
This is 2015, okay!

Only dependent women that still go ahead and walk into poverty with her eyes open ends up like that.

This is 2015 too, its her duty.. They might be rich as well. But if she doesn't ! Who will??
Re: Life Of A New Wife by DukeNija(m): 1:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Joavid:
This is 2015, okay!

What does the above picture have to do with Poverty? How do you even process things? Eh? Independent woman indeed.
Re: Life Of A New Wife by SAMBARRY: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Is that image doing any housewife an ounce of empathetic justice? grin

She grow 6 hands by force to combat poverty, while the man dey for bed dey do "away match"? grin
that's what they refer to as the virtuous woman in proverbs or African super woman. Hiann.only her.lol
Re: Life Of A New Wife by PresVA: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2015
Izecson3D:

This is 2015 too, its her duty.. They might be rich as well. But if she doesn't ! Who will??
Who shared the duties please?

I want to also know, why is suffering always associated with Nigerian wives? If you don't 'suffer', it looks like you're lazy...

Imagine the pic you posted, you're saying kudos to her! She's a true African woman, bla bla bla.. Instead of finding a way to help her.. undecided

There was also a picture posted on here sometime ago, a woman riding a bicycle with one hand, then supporting the big drum on her head with d other hand... People were saying that's a true African woman, so hardworking. .etc...SMH.. God help all of you!

I wonder what it takes to be a true mother in Africa? 'Sufferhead' embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A New Wife by lilmax(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Its her job not suffering,no be housewife she be?
Re: Life Of A New Wife by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2015
lilmax:
Its her job not suffering,no be housewife she be?
PEOPLE now make these things look like heavenly race.
MOST Of our MOTHERS did these things without being carjoled into believing it was suffering.

MOST MAMAs were HOME BUILDERS rather than what we have now.

I as a man, will never SUBJECT a lady I used my wealth to marry to any immeasurable stress.
She will remain my asset and not LIABILITY.

That's why I can't settle for a dunce
Re: Life Of A New Wife by Izecson3D(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm. Nice
Re: Life Of A New Wife by byvan03: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
How does doing all these = to being a house wife? A woman cleans her home and cares for her baby, that's a problem? nawaooh!!
Re: Life Of A New Wife by Izecson3D(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
byvan03:
How does doing all these = to being a house wife? A woman cleans her home and cares for her baby, that's a problem? nawaooh!!
What's ur point then?

1 Like

Re: Life Of A New Wife by KanwuliaJara: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
that's what they refer to as the virtuous woman in proverbs or African super woman. Hiann.only her.lol

More like "virtuous CORPSE"! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A New Wife by Acidosis(m): 12:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Just wondering.

I do all these (except the baby part) all the time. If I don't, who will?

Who among you ladies spend a week without washing your clothes? ironing? cooking? mopping? cleaning?

These are normal routine for any normal human being.
Re: Life Of A New Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2015
grin
KanwuliaJara:

More like "virtuous CORPSE"! grin
Re: Life Of A New Wife by Pidggin(f): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Nawa, so the man can not help out.
Re: Life Of A New Wife by byvan03: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
My point is that I see nothing wrong with what the picture depicts, that's motherhood. These things are not done under compulsion, caring for ones family shouldn't be a big deal. You can contract people to do some if you can't do all, no biggie. I don't get how doing these things = house wife.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A New Wife by hereiam: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Joavid:
This is 2015, okay!

so work hard n achieve some level of independence.
you dnt expect.the man to pity you when he provides for everything.
men respect women that does their contribution to the family.
all this wait make my husband come back from work i go pay u your #500 wives is a NO NO for me n deserve no special respect.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Told Me She Doesn't Love Me Again / Another Family Wahala, Nairalanders. I Need Advice(s). / Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.