Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Am Still Sick - Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Still Sick - Oliseh (421 Views)

Joe Hart Visits Carl Ikeme Who Is Sick (Photos) / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Sick - Oliseh by Opetech(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Sunday Oliseh
Sunday Oliseh, Super Eagles Head Coach, has revealed that he is yet to be fully fit. Oliseh was flown to Germany for Medical treatment last month. This is coming with barely three days left for the super Eagles to play Swaziland in the 2016 FIFA Word Cup qualifier.

The former Super Eagles player who spoke with sports journalists yesterday after the team’s training, revaled that he decided to come back because of how crucial the game is and so to ensure that that they win the game and qualify for the world cup.

Oliseh, however, said, the boys will get past their host, with the level of enthusiasm put up by them.

The former captain of the National team in his words said: "I am not 100% fit but this is a crucial match and we have to give it our all that is why I managed to be here. The boys are in high spirit and we have devised plans to get it right. We want to win all our matches so as to qualify for the world cup, that is our target."

http://trendysports.com.ng/i-am-still-sick-sunday-oliseh/
Re: I Am Still Sick - Oliseh by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Issokay.. cool
Re: I Am Still Sick - Oliseh by ernesty20(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Get well soon, son
Re: I Am Still Sick - Oliseh by Elifabregas(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]if u like no win

(1) (Reply)

I Need Articles On The Nigeria Professional Football League / If This Sad Story Doesn't Move You To Tears We Don't Know What Will! / Sign Up And Stand A Chance To Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.