Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Illegal Debitting Of Account Claiming You Had Used Your Atm Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Illegal Debitting Of Account Claiming You Had Used Your Atm Card (804 Views)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Debitting Of Account Claiming You Had Used Your Atm Card by 9jatitan(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2009
Is it a fluke or is it that there is an increase in the number of people that get notifications of account withdrawals with their ATM cards when infact they have there cards with them. I know two people who have received credit alerts while their ATM were in their wallets.
Pls naira landers have you been a victim or do you know someone that has been. Funny my friends both bank with the same bank.
Re: Illegal Debitting Of Account Claiming You Had Used Your Atm Card by smartslim: 9:41pm On May 15, 2009
I am a victim. I advice NL to stop using ATM. The scam is too much, They left my account with nothing. Though i never activated my credit/debit alert, only to go to a pay center to see a computer language. "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT FUND FOR THIS TRANSACTION".

I can't go further. please the scam is much. We are no more safe. Its no more paypal or credit card hacking, its now ATM!!!! I wonder, NAIJA!!!!!!
Re: Illegal Debitting Of Account Claiming You Had Used Your Atm Card by 9jatitan(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2009
Pls which bank was it, its really becoming too much.

(1) (Reply)

Re / Nigeria Cuts Key Rate To 6% To Boost Credit Growth / Who Knows The Exchange Rate Of The Krona (swedish Currency) To The Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.