Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

15 Famous African Female Celebrities Who Must Marry By Force In 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Famous African Female Celebrities Who Must Marry By Force In 2016 (1088 Views)

Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Who Told Him He Must Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Famous African Female Celebrities Who Must Marry By Force In 2016 by biz2get(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2015

I personally dislike these underneath listed Africa’s most well-known female personalities who are still single and somewhat don’t know what to do with their lives when it comes to relationship.

There are baby mommas in there. Some are very unfortunate when it comes to finding better and sensible men. Others have been cheated on, lied to and sexually abused (USED BY MANY MEN) out of not been able to handle their fame and fortune. Some are just so not interested in men and are so very scared of relationship and not to even state the word marriage due to certain unmentioned and hurtful circumstances.

Very lazy and materialistic are some of them so with that said; men don’t take them serious.
In no particular directive, behold! My Top 15 female celebrities in Africa you must get married by force LOL … hopefully, in the year 2016 and beyond. love all of them and they are my very personal favorite female stars from Africa.

Best of Luck!

She’s is a very contentious radio and television star from Ghana. She is also known as an entrepreneur.

Yvonne Nelson

Yvonne of Nelson is a very well-known Ghanaian actress with an attitude accompanied by some long legs. She looks very sexy, like she belongs in the sun… Yvonne has featured in several diaspora classic films in the United States, Nigeria and her country of residence, Ghana to be exact.

YVONNE OKORO

Talkative actress Okoro Yvonne is half Nigerian and half Ghanaian actress whose career takes off after every movie she stars. She’s very single and doesn’t give a damn about critics.

CONTINUE OVER HERE>>> http://bagagist.com/2015/11/15-famous-african-female-celebrities-who-must-marry-by-force-in-2016/

WHO SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Connect With My Son Instantly- Tiwa Savage / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Are Today's Hottie / Busted! 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Have Lied With Their Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.