Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos (43173 Views)

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by overambitious: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

The hustle for likes and comments on the gram is real grin grin grin

BBnaija Nina is currently going under seripus fire for photoshoping news in her new photo

The Ex reality show house mate who posted the pictures on her Instagram account with the caption ''We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – has long disabled her comment section

http://dailytatafo.com/bbnaija-nina-comes-under-heavy-fire-for-photoshoping-hips-in-new-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by flinton(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by nuelzy: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Now she wants to be like Alex... Over bleached piece of dried poo

Tall... U no tall

Fine... No way!!

Intelligence... Below zero..

.... So what exactly have u defeated??

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by amaniro: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry Nigerians and Akprokorism 5$6

someone cannot play with graphic design again grin

mind your business ooh wink

23 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Eco99(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2018

What is paining me is that the hips is still suffering
Legbaism even after the photoshop

#Eco99#

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by donstan18: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
I think Nigerians will be on the judgement thrones in hell...we can abuse...Who's Nina self?? kintemi

9 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Ask4diva(f): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
D hustle is really real... Who does dis? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Nightmareo07: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Leetunechi: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbo amaka cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Nina suffered Photoshop malfunction cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by KingLennon(m): 2:25am On Jul 04, 2018
If not for the arrows pointed at the pic. I wouldn't have discovered anything o grin...Anything you do in this life, people are watching o

8 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Bossontop(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2018
undecided
U mean after all the photoshop the hips still refused to come out??.........fake pipu everywhere

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by englishmart(m): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Even with Photoshop, she is still hipless.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by lenghtinny(m): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Heavy fire ko, gunfire nii angry
Who is the albino by the way...

1 Like

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by believeucan: 7:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Hehehehe

lenghtinny:
Heavy fire ko, gunfire nii angry

Who is the albino by the way...
Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by phemmyfour: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Her hips don lie

9 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Blessinq1(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
If this is true then I no believe that she's dumb. How much does silicone cost that she had to do mumu like this

2 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Peter4naz(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Ba
Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by loadedvibes: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2018
People they see sha.. na just very tiny change o.. yet una still catch am

4 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2018
grin
Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by winkmart: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
See wetin unemployment cause

2 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by khallebb(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
And even if she did what is my business...would the hips buy cerelac for my baby sister. All these nonsense topics making front page, e have tire me o... undecided
Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Chimoo....You don't need all this na sad Are you truly dumb as they say?

Mods rogues don enter nairaland o, I just saw one jagbajagba now.

Seun if you're short of mods, my Cv will interest you to hire me.

1 Like

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Sirpaul(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerians and aproko ...
Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by majekoam(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
"We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated" ??!!

If you encounter defeats you have been defeated. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I will not say anymore than this...
Lets stop glorifying things that don't make sense

Let me be going to work...

6 Likes

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by HoodBillionaire: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
im tired of spectranet

Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Sirpaul(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
mod block this boy
phygff:
Re: Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos by Bestchisom(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
phygff:
somebody should do something to this guy....mods una d sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.