Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year (38399 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) / Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by NigeriaGIST(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Asisat Oshoala shares video of her Dad getting emotional after she was crowned African Female Footballer of the year for the third time

Footballer, Asisat Oshoala shared this video of her Dad crying after she was crowned the African Female Footballer of the year for the third time by CAF.

She captioned it; "So my sisters just sent me this ?....For Y’all asking why i’m so emotional, think my Dad is more emotional .... Alhamdulilah for Almighty Allah’s blessing. Myself and my family are forever grateful .... #FathersLove??"

Watch the video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdmJzPygf6l/

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/asisat-oshoala-shares-video-of-her-dad.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by bigtt76(f): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
I thought she was a Hijab wearer before? What has changed tongue grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Kentura(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
No waist.. Puaah!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by mikejj(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
bigtt76:
I thought she was a Hijab wearer before? What has changed tongue grin
swit tat epp me ask her o.tnk God dat spirit wasnt there.kiki

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Evablizin(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

Father's love.

11 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Samusu(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Noted. Pale
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by kokoA(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Send him some money to drink beer and pepper soup jare..

13 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Terminator1234g: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good girl.meanwhile some jobless IPOB girls still dey wash cownu plates

Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Iyajelili(f): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Proud Father, enjoy sir.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Sharon6(f): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tears of joy. The joy of parenthood. May all our children make us proud.. Amen.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by martineverest(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Edo men no dey cry like dis na
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by soberdrunk(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why so much drama just for award? angry
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Man crying? smiley
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good for her
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by EmmaLege: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Awww cry

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by roqrules04(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Joy of Fatherhood

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by binsanni(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tears of joy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by thesettingz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
God pls pick this call am using MTN

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by caseclosed147(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
BUHARI SELF
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by magiki(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
OK, seen
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by yomalex(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
wow

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by baby124: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Eyah! See some girl children far outdo boy children. Every child is a child, be grateful for what you have and support them.

As for those morons who pastor claim their names are detriment to their future... Asisat’s name is Oshoala. She has won this big award. Keep being lazy and blaming your great grand father whose name is Ogunlakaiye for your poverty. You now change it to Olulakaiye. Hahahahaha. All these fake pastors and alfa’s no go kill gullible people. Mtschew. Congrats to Asisat.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by chrisxxx(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
So she is a Muslim. Most likely Yoruba Muslim. If it were in the North with their medieval Islamic practice you would have been winning African best Most Produced Mum (MPM)
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by bionixs: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
agbarisocket:
IF NA FLAT HEAD LIKE SLATE DEM 4 DON SELL THE GIRL FOR ONE MAN COLLECT 5OOK USED THE MONEY DRINK OGOGORO
you no make sense at all

8 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by gammarays(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
When you remember the past and tough times,you can't hold back the tears. Very humble family. More blessings for them.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
All the best to the family.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by martineverest(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
chrisxxx:
So she is a Muslim? Most likely Yoruba Muslim.
that name sounds Edo north name......they are the islamic region in edo
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
A proud father.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted! Cussons Baby & Mercy Aigbe Cheat Parents With Their Candidates(pics) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / Donjazzy Turns Judge On Instagram (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.