Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos (13511 Views)

Meet My Boy Blacky! He Is Available For Stud / My boy Marshall / Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2018
blessedvisky:

I love this 2nd pic here
Thanks
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yesterday, The vet came for deworming, gave Drake dewormer, multivitamin ND antibiotics, since then Drake has been limping ND acting dull, I feel it was actually an overdose or the injection didn't go d right way, for this, I think am sacking dis vet. All Drake wants nw is to lie down to avoid feeling such pains

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Rany4all(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Eveezy:
Yesterday, The vet came for deworming, gave Drake dewormer, multivitamin ND antibiotics, since then Drake has been limping ND acting dull, I feel it was actually an overdose or the injection didn't go d right way, for this, I think am sacking dis vet. All Drake wants nw is to lie down to avoid feeling such pains
That can happen sometimes Eveezy...not necessarily because the drug was overdose. Some of those injectable drugs can be quite painful you know, and quite often make dogs limp or drag their feet along the floor. It will gradually get better as the drug wears off.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by TIDDOLL(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Eveezy:

I think, it's a particular injection like that(forgot the Name)antibio doh
the First my Vet was gonna give my Dog, he actually told me it would be really painful, my dog limped for 2days whining any moment she mistakenly lean to sit on with that spot.

Drake will be fine!
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Rany4all:
That can happen sometimes Eveezy...not necessarily because the drug was overdose. Some of those injectable drugs can be quite painful you know, and quite often make dogs limp or drag their feet along the floor. It will gradually get better as the drug wears off.
Thanks, it's just so sad seeing an hyper dog weak. ND no be say anitin do am b4
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
TIDDOLL:

I think, it's a particular injection like that(forgot the Name)antibio doh
the First my Vet was gonna give my Dog, he actually told me it would be really painful, my dog limped for 2days whining any moment she mistakenly lean to sit on with that spot.

Drake will be fine!
Thanks, I hope so
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Apitch(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Bro ur dog will be fine but the vet should have administered another injection to take care of the pain and limping. Dexa to the rescue
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Apitch:
Bro ur dog will be fine but the vet should have administered another injection to take care of the pain and limping. Dexa to the rescue
Yeah he is better, but that's my thought exactly, I normally trust my vets, ND dis has never been an issue for any of my dogs, so there could have been something he should have done rather than waiting 2 days.

And bro longest time Ooo. Where u crawl out from na
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Apitch(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Eveezy:

Yeah he is better, but that's my thought exactly, I normally trust my vets, ND dis has never been an issue for any of my dogs, so there could have been something he should have done rather than waiting 2 days.

And bro longest time Ooo. Where u crawl out from na
I left NL for sometime but I'm back passively.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by vincentjk(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice dogs you got, at what age did drake began guarding the house fully?
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
vincentjk:
Nice dogs you got, at what age did drake began guarding the house fully?
Drake started guarding me as early as two month, became fully aware of his surrounding at 3 month, voice became deep at 4-5 month.
But at that two month of age when I picked Drake, he used to be scared of the outside world like tankers, too many people, and loud noises, as he was always in his kernel with his mom, so when I picked him I gradually introduced him to people, people liked him but Drake didn't want them near me, he Barked ferociously at them, I can remember some of my neighbours in school then being angry that a small puppy couldn't allow dem cuddle. All other pups from his litter I gathered are like him. Drake only fears people he trusts, if he trusts u, u can raise ur hand to hit him, but just don't hit me, as long as u don't live in same compound with him. All his guarding instinct kicked in early, he only grew to be more intimidating

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Apitch:

I left NL for sometime but I'm back passively.
Welcome bk
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by vincentjk(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Eveezy:

Drake started guarding me as early as two month, became fully aware of his surrounding at 3 month, voice became deep at 4-5 month.
But at that two month of age when I picked Drake, he used to be scared of the outside world like tankers, too many people, and loud noises, as he was always in his kernel with his mom, so when I picked him I gradually introduced him to people, people liked him but Drake didn't want them near me, he Barked ferociously at them, I can remember some of my neighbours in school then being angry that a small puppy couldn't allow dem cuddle. All other pups from his litter I gathered are like him. Drake only fears people he trusts, if he trusts u, u can raise ur hand to hit him, but just don't hit me, as long as u don't live in same compound with him. All his guarding instinct kicked in early, he only grew to be more intimidating

Wow impressive, Gustaf still dy fall hand sha i tire

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
vincentjk:

Some re late boomers

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by vincentjk(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Eveezy:

Some re late boomers

I hope so

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by 4lashy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
My girl, Dolly started barking at 2 months but she's been territorial and energetic lately. When she sees any stranger, she barks as if her life depends on it and the surprising thing is that she pulls the iron I always chain her to. Mind you, na Nissan Pathfinder tyre carrier wet dey the back (though detached).
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by agboedeh: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
lovely dogs bro
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
agboedeh:
lovely dogs bro
Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
4lashy:
My girl, Dolly started barking at 2 months but she's been territorial and energetic lately. When she sees any stranger, she barks as if her life depends on it and the surprising thing is that she pulls the iron I always chain her to. Mind you, na Nissan Pathfinder tyre carrier wet dey the back (though detached).
Nice one can u share pics of Dolly?
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
meanwhile I tried taking shots of my boy, bad camera tho, I tried join d gang of bending down to snap

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by 4lashy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Here is Dolly, she's six months old.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2018
4lashy:
lovely girl, shez really beautiful
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by ableman05: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2018
make Una read before Una comment, his sister is pregnant not the dog, the dog sef na male
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Chimpazeeee: 6:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by AfricaNigerian: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
4lashy:
wow! Very beautiful... I repeat "very beautiful".
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
I love black gsds. I have one black GSD mix with a white jest but there is a little black line on the head that I don't like, I hope it disappears when he grows up, if it does not I will try to dye it.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by AfricaNigerian: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2018
mhd5757:
I love black gsds. I have one black GSD mix with a white jest but there is a little black line on the head that I don't like, I hope it disappears when he grows up, if it does not I will try to dye it.
please post his picture, I would love to see the cutie.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
mhd5757:
hmmm post pictures
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Eveezy:

hmmm post pictures
Check my profile, its there, the one that states gsd mixed puppy for sale.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by okikiosibodu(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eveezy:
Few months after Drake was with me in school, my sister house got robbed, and it was obvious that the robbers knew there were no dogs in the compound again. It was really brutal, the made out with two plasma TV, home theatre and some cash left in d house, broke d fence to enter as dere was barb wire on d fence, also broke windows ND iron bars, it was clear that it was carefully planned, as the burglars knew exactly where to go, luckily my sister and her husband were not at home when it took place.

It was then they knew the importance of the dog, they started begging me to bring him bk, I wasn't ready to let go of my boy, my parents had to beg me. I had no other choice, I mean who could say "No" to d pleading of one's parent ND besides my sisters safety was at stake.

So Drake ND I embarked on our journey back to port Harcourt. It was a really stressful journey, when we arrived pH ND wanted to board a vehicle to our destination, it started raining heavily, with Drakes leash at my right hand ND bag on the left, we struggled to find a shade we could stay till after the rain, but all shades were occupied, ND no one allowed us to join dem, d moment they saw me with the dog, they say "carry yourself and ur dog comot for here oo" we were rejected, we walked ND walked, all soaked ND drenched in the rain, despite the fact that I was stressed out cos I had to handle two heavy loads(my bag N drake) I felt much more pity for my boy, we tried to board a cab since we couldn't find a place to stay, but all cabs refused, so I had to just put drake below me, ND used my body to form shade for him.

We stood under the rain a while, Drake knew how sad I was that at a point, each time he saw a cab coming, he pulls to d front of the vehicle to make it stop ND as dey reject us, he barks at the driver. Thankfully after allot of struggle, the rain finally reduced, so we were lucky to find a cab dt could take us directly to where we were going to, as we boarded d cab, Drake quickly climbed the back seat ND rested his head on my laps, and he slept off.

That was the first time I ever saw Drake sleep, he looked so peaceful, I felt for him.
I can imagine how stressful it must have been. I sincerely can't comprehend how I missed your thread. I am not a fan of all black GSD, but I think you are winning me over gradually. grin
Great thread you've got here, and regards to your canines.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by okikiosibodu(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eveezy:
And finally Drake started eating everything.
He starved himself for almost two weeks and finally wen he realized dt economy had changed, even if he was offered raw rice, he would rush it. I came bk from school, I had kept a plate of rice for him, when I came bk, I saw him linking the empty plate
Pls can you give us a detailed account of how you were able to win Drake over, to eat "anything"? The whole 2weeks, how were you feeling psychologically, and how was Drake too?
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by okikiosibodu(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
vincentjk:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EKUKE- The Canine Outcaste / My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups / Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.