Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos (13513 Views)

Meet My Boy Blacky! He Is Available For Stud / My boy Marshall / Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by okikiosibodu(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
4lashy:
Here is Dolly, she's six months old.
She has broad a chest. I am not sure I have observed those in GSDs. It's impressive
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by okikiosibodu(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
mhd5757:
I love black gsds. I have one black GSD mix with a white jest but there is a little black line on the head that I don't like, I hope it disappears when he grows up, if it does not I will try to dye it.
Hehehehehe. I don't know why the story of Jacob came to mind. Please feed our curious eyes with your lovely canine's pix
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by AfricaNigerian: 12:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Mt Eveezy is drake DDR
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 20, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Hehehehehe. I don't know why the story of Jacob came to mind. Please feed our curious eyes with your lovely canine's pix
I made a mistake saying its a gsd, its actually a mutt.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
Mt Eveezy is drake DDR
No he is not
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Due to some reasons, Drake is for sale
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by AfricaNigerian: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2019
Eveezy:
Due to some reasons, Drake is for sale
dem no born you well to sell that fine dog undecided
Be ready for a court case
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
AfricaNigerian:

Damn!! Why is it that you guys are always selling off your dogs? On two occasions I tried selling mine but I just couldn't, the sentimental attachment is just toomuch plus the people that wanted to buy the dogs were looking for freebies anyway because what they were offering me were peanuts so in the end we did not come to any agreement.

I don't think I can really sell them off, unless if they reproduce puppies then I can definitely sell off the pups.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
Lol, nd if d matter pass me?
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
mhd5757:

Damn!! Why is it that you guys are always selling off your dogs? On two occasions I tried selling mine but I just couldn't, the sentimental attachment is just toomuch plus the people that wanted to buy the dogs were looking for freebies anyway because what they were offering me were peanuts so in the end we did not come to any agreement.

I don't think I can really sell them off, unless if they reproduce puppies then I can definitely sell off the pups.
Why did u put them up for sale b4? Didnt you have your reasons? I have mine.
Sometimes you consider what is best for u and d dog

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eveezy:

Why did u put them up for sale b4? Didnt you have your reasons? I have mine.
Sometimes you consider what is best for u and d dog
Money, obviously! In the end everything is about money isnt it? whatever other reasons that there are, in the end it still comes down to money.

It's been about money, its still about money and it will always be about money.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eveezy:
ok, wat is a diary without, pictures and stories, after I woke up from d trance, I decided to check for drake pictures wen I got him nd pics till nw nd I noticed DT he always looked at d camera. ama put a pics of him at 2 month old nw. which is wen I newly got him
Wat breed is he
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eveezy:
more pics of him facing d camera. dis was taken two wks after I got him

Wat breed is he

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
mhd5757:

Money, obviously! In the end everything is about money isnt it? whatever other reasons that there are, in the end it still comes down to money.

It's been about money, its still about money and it will always be about money.
Lol, ok thats your reason, if u were transfered to another state temporarily, bt all of a sudden bcame permanent, you try ur possible best to have the dog brought to u, but u cant, and u cant afford to travel to pick urself due to work, meanwhile ur beloved dog isnt in a good condition where he currently is, dont u think for the good of the dog you find a good home for him? Would you rather suffer the dog over there just because people expect u not to let go of him? You dont know how much I love this dog, and you dont know what we have both been thru, for me to even come up with such solution, you think it was easy? What I wrote on this thread is not even half of what we have actually been thru, the bond we share, but I have to consider whats best for him.
Dont act like u know whatsup.

Am sure if I had said "Drake is up for adoption" yall would have jumped at the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Henrynwachuks:

Wat breed is he
He is a German Shepherd
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Please if there is anyone in ph that could help me send d dog to lagos, nd is willing to assist me, please contact me on 07052172800
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2019
Nobody here assisted tho. But thanks to God, Drake is now in lagos, it cost more than expected cos I wasnt there, but he is now with me.
I had some very stupid offers to buy him, some wanted me to dash dem, and the worse of all was wen I was offered 6k so they will buy him and eat. All those motivated me to find somone that would help pick Drake Nd take him to the park, special thanks to that bro, he had never done it b4, I also had to make arrangement here in lagos to get a vehicle ready in ph to have him sent here. It cost more but am thankful that he is now where he is loved

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Eveezy:
Nobody here assisted tho. But thanks to God, Drake is now in lagos, it cost more than expected cos I wasnt there, but he is now with me.
I had some very stupid offers to buy him, some wanted me to dash dem, and the worse of all was wen I was offered 6k so they will buy him and eat. All those motivated me to find somone that would help pick Drake Nd take him to the park, special thanks to that bro, he had never done it b4, I also had to make arrangement here in lagos to get a vehicle ready in ph to have him sent here. It cost more but am thankful that he is now where he is loved
Is very hard to sell dogs these days, too many broke and greedy people around, it's either they are broke and want to get the dog for free or they have the money but they are just too greedy. If you notice, nobody even buys dogs on nairaland anymore. They all want a pic pure bred pedigree imported from abroad but they can't afford it. So if you post a dog for sell, their excuses are usually the dog is too expensive or it's quality is too low.

Nigerians never know what they want, they are just a bunch of confused fake people.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by space9880: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
mhd5757:

Is very hard to sell dogs these days, too many broke and greedy people around, it's either they are broke and want to get the dog for free or they have the money but they are just too greedy. If you notice, nobody even buys dogs on nairaland anymore. They all want a pic pure bred pedigree imported from abroad but they can't afford it. So if you post a dog for sell, their excuses are usually the dog is too expensive or it's quality is too low.

Nigerians never know what they want, they are just a bunch of confused fake people.
why do you like generalizing?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 12:36am On Feb 04, 2019
space9880:
why do you like generalizing?
Lol
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2019
mhd5757:

To sell a dog if quality is not so hard, sometimes it just takes time, but when its impromptu, thats wen people try take advantage of the situation.
True that so many people like free things, including me, but its nt like dey dont know wat dey want, dey probably just cant afford

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2019
If you are within Lagos state, Drake is available for stud service

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Available
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Always at alert

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by ad0nis(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Where in Lagos?
Eveezy:
If you are within Lagos state, Drake is available for stud service
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
ad0nis:
Where in Lagos?
Ijeododo, inside ijegun
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
So Drake mated with a very nice female today
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by akpota(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
please post your number. Also whatsapp number. I would love to see drake and mate him with my dog when my female comes on heat.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by wizi44(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pls post pics of the mating
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
wizi44:
Pls post pics of the mating
Pictures will be posted as soon as pups are ready. But I will drop one soonest
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2019
akpota:
please post your number. Also whatsapp number. I would love to see drake and mate him with my dog when my female comes on heat.
Its been a while I heard from u, lost ur control
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Still available for stud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EKUKE- The Canine Outcaste / My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups / Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.