Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. (3959 Views)

Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by damton(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Solomon Dalong (In red beret) during the inauguration ceremony.

Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Maybe he's a cult guy or he wants to belong..!
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Drclassic(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
uniform is for the youth

1 Like

Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
I wonder o. no be boys brigade or boys scout uniform be dat?
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by WETINUSABI: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Which cult group dey wear red beret?
Blue - Eiye
Black - Aiye
Yellow - Alura
Red -
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Elose11(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
He is former prisoner officer. He was deceived into believing the Interior ministry was his. So he dressed the part and almost gave the president compliment.
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by tafabaloo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Elose11:
He is former prison official. He was deceived into believing that the Interior ministry was his. So he dressed the part and almost gave the president a compliment.

I can't lafff, pls
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by fr3do(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
That is khaki labour people put on
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by johnie: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Elose11:
He is former prisoner officer. He was deceived into believing the Interior ministry was his. So he dressed the part and almost gave the president compliment.

My sentiments exactly.

I think he got the impression that he would be in charge of Interior or Labour.

This and some other observations I made during the programme convinced me that most (I cannot definitely say all) of the ministers had not seen the list of portfolios.

Let's see if he would change his wardrobe.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by san316(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Guess he thought he will be minister of labor. But jos ppl no get sense ooo. Na wah ooooh
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by daywalker02: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
WETINUSABI:
Which cult group dey wear red beret?

Blue - Eiye

Black - Aiye

Yellow - Alura

Red -
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Tunami(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
because hes an awusa man
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Yazmin: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
johnie:

My sentiments exactly.

I think he got the impression that he would be in charge of Interior or Labour.

This and some other observations I made during the programme convinced me that most (I cannot definitely say all) of the ministers had not seen the list of portfolios.

Let's see if he would change his wardrobe.

You know what kills most of us in Nigeria is simply lack of knowledge.

A simple Google search on this gentleman's profile would show that this has been his mode of dressing since he was a university lecturer in Unijos and then a local government chairman in Lantang in Plateau state.

All through his protest lead in Abuja during the Jonathan days saw him in same regalia,but alas! Two matured men log online and gossip like the two jobless women in my B/q and even give suggestions that the minute thought he was to be given interior ministry hence his dressing. you guys are annoying wallahi...just form a theory and make it look real with no iota of substance.

Oya run along joor...!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Yazmin: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
san316:
Guess he thought he will be minister of labor. But jos ppl no get sense ooo. Na wah ooooh

And to think that you are the hope of your family...with this trash statement.
Simply Google the man's outfit ND see that since his university days, this has been his style of dressing...
Tufiakwa, so ashamed of you on behalf of your people...
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by johnie: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yazmin:

A simple Google search on this gentleman's profile would show that this has been his mode of dressing since he was a university lecturer in Unijos and then a local government chairman in Lantang in Plateau state.

All through his protest lead in Abuja during the Jonathan days saw him in same regalia,but alas! Two matured men log online and gossip like the two jobless women in my B/q and even give suggestions that the minute thought he was to be given interior ministry hence his dressing. you guys are annoying wallahi...just form a theory and make it look real with no iota of substance.

Thanks for the correction.

The insult is however not necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by sholatech(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yazmin:

He dresses ATIMEs with the beret cap when he wants to appear as an activist. As Law lecturer in UJ, he dressed more in black suit. His campaign pictures/posters for Chairman and Governor were in suits and Traditional attires. But he is rebranding since the presidential campaigns to appear more as an activist
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by kokoA(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Beriom swag undecided Any plateau man wey wan Behind dey Behind to the core, anyone wey wan local dey local to the core, dem no get in-betweens at all. embarassed
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by timmyblast(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yazmin:

is it everything we google
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Evathyst(f): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
daywalker02:

red - vikings/arrow bagar
see them! Them don dey show, one by one lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. by Dannyset(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
He is a Comrade!

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ / The Chairman, FCT Press Corps, Mr. Attah Ikharo Visit His Village (photos) / Bandaged Fayose Addressing Ekiti Citizens After Tear Gas Saga(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.