Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate (967 Views)

17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / 10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
If Men are from Mars and women from
Venus, I'm willing to bet that Venus is a
pretty annoying place to live. Girls, for all
their brilliance and beauty, don't half get
on our nerves sometimes. So much so that
we're compelled to creating our own list,
in response to a pretty damning thread that surfaced earlier today.

www.nairaland.com/2727998/annoying-boyfriend-habits-girls-hate

1. LIEING ABOUT HER PERIOD
''AM ON'' is the most used phrase this days, last week you were on, the week before you were on, this week you are also on. Are you related to the woman with the issue of blood

2. WHEN SHE FREQUENTLY ASK FOR MONEY
hahahahah, they want to know our budget so they would know how to tax us. Ladies please, we also have family members to cater for. NO BE ONLY US WAKA CUM DIS WORLD OO

3. WHEN SHE FLIRT WITH OTHER DUDES
The guy is holding your waist from behind, yet you have the nerves to tell us ''He is just a friend'' ! OK. CONTINUE

4. BRINGING UP STORIES ABOUT HER EX
This is the most annoying one, some girls can go for hours outlining the do's and dont of their ex-boyfriend. ! ABEG! WE'RE NOT INTERESTED.

5. WHEN SHE IS LATE FOR EVERYTHING
When an average naija girl tell you ''Am on my way'' guy go and Rewatch PRISON BREAKS cus she never even baff. Why must our candles burn out before you show up for a dinner? ! PLEASE AMEND YOUR WAYS. sad

6. WHEN SHE PLACE UNNCESSARY EMPHASIES ON NOT RETURNING CALL/TEXT
Ladies, abeg make una pity us small, the fact that we are hardworking does not mean we dont have you in heart. A little understanding will put an end to all the nagging and ranting about us not returning your calls/text.

7.WHEN SHE DENY THE GUY FREE ACCESS
I know some pastors will bash me for this, but some girls can be very mean and cruel when it gets to sex, even when the guy is saying ''Please lemme put it in small'' grin grin grin ,they will still shut the door to paradise sadsadsad

8. Guys, Add Yours

Source: Simkreative

cc. Lalasticlala , lagmostkuit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by KnowMore: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Very correct
Re: Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Theyveedo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by jay2pee(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
kk
Re: Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Chanchit: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na only the first and last number my friend gf no get. That girl is so annoying.
Re: Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Simkreative:

I know some pastors will bash me for this, but some girls can be very mean and cruel when it gets to sex, even when the guy is saying ''Please lemme put it in small'' grin grin grin ,they will still shut the door to paradise sadsadsad

cc. Lalasticlala. Lag.most.kuit
Why should we give u guys free access? lipsrsealed

Una dey give us free money? undecided
Re: Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Simkreative:
If Men are from Mars and women from
Venus, I'm willing to bet that Venus is a
pretty annoying place to live. Girls, for all
their brilliance and beauty, don't half get
on our nerves sometimes. So much so that
we're compelled to creating our own list,
in response to a pretty damning thread that surfaced earlier today.

www.nairaland.com/2727998/annoying-boyfriend-habits-girls-hate

1. LIEING ABOUT HER PERIOD
''AM ON'' is the most used phrase this days, last week you were on, the week before you were on, this week you are also on. Are you related to the woman with the issue of blood

2. WHEN SHE FREQUENTLY ASK FOR MONEY
hahahahah, they want to know our budget so they would know how to tax us. Ladies please, we also have family members to cater for. NO BE ONLY US WAKA CUM DIS WORLD OO

3. WHEN SHE FLIRT WITH OTHER DUDES
The guy is holding your waist from behind, yet you have the nerves to tell us ''He is just a friend'' ! OK. CONTINUE

4. BRINGING UP STORIES ABOUT HER EX
This is the most annoying one, some girls can go for hours outlining the do's and dont of their ex-boyfriend. ! ABEG! WE'RE NOT INTERESTED.

5. WHEN SHE IS LATE FOR EVERYTHING
When an average naija girl tell you ''Am on my way'' guy go and Rewatch PRISON BREAKS cus she never even baff. Why must our candles burn out before you show up for a dinner? ! PLEASE AMEND YOUR WAYS. sad

6. WHEN SHE PLACE UNNCESSARY EMPHASIES ON NOT RETURNING CALL/TEXT
Ladies, abeg make una pity us small, the fact that we are hardworking does not mean we dont have you in heart. A little understanding will put an end to all the nagging and ranting about us not returning your calls/text.

8. Guys, Add Yours

Source: Simkreative

cc. Lalasticlala , lagmostkuit
Lots of jobless people on Nairaland.
Re: Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
DeeTus:
grin undecided
Re: Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
DeeTus:
Ok!

(1) (Reply)

Obontami Is Back And Better / Passenger Is Sucked From A Plane At 14,000 Feet After Catching Fire / Stunningly Small Starter Kit-tesla Stealth By Teslacigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.