Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics (34359 Views)

Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
RickRichards:
She's too fat! No, I meant she's too slim!! Hmm...whatever.
She ain't fat but thick.

Beautiful lady kiss
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by domopps(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
adesegun121:
kiss kiss

see more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/ini-edo-shares-stunning-pic-after.html

So na u dey trend now abi! Ask Lady F and Introvert!

Cheeeeers
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by 80million1: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself, your abilities, capabilities and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by free2ryhme: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Someone is giving this girl bad advise

She should be productive with her life and not chasing how she didnot post on instagram.

She is struggling to catch up with the competition
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Adamma22(f): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
She looks good
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Goridoe(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
hypernatural:
I thought you said stunning? Tell that to the boys.

im excluded anyway.. lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Goridoe(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
deramarks:
Fine gerl kiss

for wia? abegi jawe, sincerely u fine pass ahm smiley
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by demo4ril97(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
:observing NLnians shey name she get those stuff she is putting on or possibly etwax hacked
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Africanbarbie(f): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56 hello lovely people help win dis contest #face of Lec2015. tanks
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Greenlady: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skin toning is an important part of skin care that must not be overlooked. Skin toning is quite
different from skin bleaching. While
bleaching completely removes the
first layer of your skin, destroying
healthy skin cells in the process
and thereby exposing the delicate
layer beneath which makes you
prone to early aging and bruises,
skin toning does the opposite of
this by rejuvenating the skin and
removing the dead cells on the.. http://jokkyforever..com.ng/2015/11/skin-toning-and-skin-bleaching.html?m=1

Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by deramarks(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Goridoe:

for wia? abegi jawe, sincerely u fine pass ahm smiley
. Where u see me? Abi u don run sharp sharp view ma profile? Tnz sha
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by owummy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
WHOSE HANDS?
A tennis racket is useless in my hands. A tennis racket in Serena Williams hands is worth Millions. It all depends in whose hand it is.

A rod in my hands will keep an angry dog away. A rod in Moses' hands parted the mighty Red Sea. It all depends in whose hand it is.

A sling shot in my hand is a toy, a slingshot in David's hand was a mighty weapon. It all depends in whose hand it is.

Two fishes and 5 loaves of bread in my hand is just enough for breakfast in my house. Two fishes and 5 loaves of bread in Jesus' hands fed thousands. It all depends in whose hand it is.

Nails in my hands might just cause a temporary injury. Nails in Jesus Christ's hands produced salvation for the entire world. It all depends in whose hand it is.

As you see now, it all depend in whose hand it is, so put your concerns, worries, fears, hopes, dreams, families and your relationships in God's hands because It all depends in whose hand it is.

This message is now in your hands.... What will you do with it? It all depends in whose hand it is
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Goridoe(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
deramarks:
. Where u see me? Abi u don run sharp sharp view ma profile? Tnz sha

lol before nko... uwc nywaiz wink
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Icecream4U(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Story for the gods. After using her own acct to defraud people, she's claiming it was hacked. cool
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by eminent007(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Then what??

Mtchew.

NB: don't Bleep with me because if you do, I will sell your soul to the Devil and give the change to Adolf Hitler

#YouHaveBeenWarned
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Why does she always dress weird? undecided
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Filashade(f): 4:32am On Nov 12, 2015
mommysgirl:
cry
Her shoes though

I know right. Her shoes are banging!!

Love the colour and everything!

Wonder were she bought it from?

kiss
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Mannygoulding(m): 6:13am On Nov 12, 2015
she's pretty sha....be like today bread!!! ;Dshe's pretty sha....be like today bread!!!
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by deramarks(f): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Goridoe:

lol before nko... uwc nywaiz wink
kkkk
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Goridoe(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2015
deramarks:
kkkk

LLLL
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by deramarks(f): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2015
Goridoe:

LLLL
. Must u reply sef? Lol #smh for u

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by rita25(f): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
wow VERY UGLY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by tovzigyfilter(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Rubbish. abeg weytin concern us with ini edo's hacked acct.......my own 2go acct wey dem do ark since nko,i no carry dat 1 kom BBC or aljazeera.........dis celebrities go just bring dia entire life kom public,later we go hear say dem kidnapped dem. IRANU & ABASHA
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by tovzigyfilter(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Rubbish. abeg weytin concern us with ini edo's hacked acct.......my own 2go acct wey dem do ark since nko,i no carry dat 1 kom BBC or aljazeera.........dis celebrities go just bring dia entire life kom public,later we go hear say dem kidnapped dem. IRANU
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by isah4salee: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Ini, where's your husband?
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by missnazzy(f): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Her arms though... She needs some arm toning exercise.
Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Goridoe(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2015
deramarks:
. Must u reply sef? Lol #smh for u

hian why evuls na.. when u said 'kkkk' i tot you were trying to recite the alphabets, so i helped out, im now at fault abi? kuku bring ur head make i help u smash ahm. smh fr u too.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
shes hot but those shoes are a joke right? she's kidding right? right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary, Hails Lilian Esoro (Pics) / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Grammy Award: Burna Boy's Acceptance Speech & After Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.