Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show (43451 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by HeWrites(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo who has never been linked to any woman before is reportedly dating top model, Fancy Acholonu.

International model Fancy Acholonu announced on her Instagram handle that she got her own trailer on a major television show in Hollywood.

Fancy who has only been romantically linked to NBA superstar Blake Griffin is whispered to be in a relationship with Nollywood actor Alexx Ekubo.

Fancy is from Imo state in Nigeria but was born in Los Angeles. She was home schooled in Lagos, Nigeria while she worked as a model at age 15.

She completed her education in Event management and is a certified event planner.

Here’s what she shared on her Instagram page:

Culled From;
http://drinosblog..nl/2017/07/alex-ekubos-alleged-girlfriend-bags.html

3 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Yet to see what she posted on instagram o

Modified:
What TV show is that? Congrats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by sbm060(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2017
which one b alleged gf again >:.(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by sunnysunny69(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2017
What a beautiful and radiant skin she has.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by cherr(f): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
What a beautiful and radiant skin she has.

Filters baby wink

13 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Caustics: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
sad which hit tv show are you in madam?. why block the name tag on the trailer? You could be posing in front of the toilet trailer for all i know. Everybody wants to make news nowadays.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Husty(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
All I can say is:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by vizkiz: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
When will I start dating a pretty lady like this ehn?

Na so so ugly women just dey toast me up and down angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Slai1: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Where is the guy's pix.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by whizzyleejr(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2017
She make sense die but why you no say nah your train instead of trailer

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by baike: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2017
is all lie
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by COvo(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2017
The show nor get name?
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by teemanbastos(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
grin all girls have what makes them feminine but na only the character matter pas not the body

6 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by midehi2(f): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
wow
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by IllegalMoney: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Alex Ekubbo the Gay boy

He wears pampers lot

Hushpappi is also gay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by baike: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
is all lies but i dont understand some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by conductor001: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
We're blessed with beauty and brains. Some people will not like this. cheesy cheesy.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by pauldino: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Eze25daGREAT:
Beautiful people
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by jackdaniels(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
TRAILER ..I ws expecting to see loads of Dangote trailers.... Who her yeye trailer cum epp
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Same product, different packaging. Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by fearlessigboman(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
haha...
nawa o, which name is Fancy again...
no name man no go see...
she pretty and fancy tho...
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by thesuave10(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:
When will I have a pretty lady like this ehn?

So so ugly women just toasting me up and down angry

Advance your pimppp game to our level and you'll be getting hotter chics. She's not that fine sef. grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by temmy59: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello, Good day mr/miss i want to bring you this opportunity to make #200 per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account,

i know it small. it just money to use to recharge, but it something,

infant if you take it serious you can be making up to 4000 naira per week, like i am making.

if you are interested,

firstly, open a paga account at mypaga.com, an individual account.

after you have finished registering and opening an account. go to playstore and download the streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you used to register on paga.

then you should use this referal code 8175HY when you are asked to input refer code. then do the survey task, very easy and simple, in two working days your money would be deposied into your account, don't forgetr to use the reffer code 8175HY or else you would not be accepted. There is currently a survey now, go and register and do it.

Attached to this is a prove of payment i got from streetbees.

Thanks

Regards
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by lacicrips(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2017
cherr:

Filters baby wink
This one pass filters o. She has an amazing skin.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by vizkiz: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
thesuave10:

Advance your love-vendor game to our level and you'll be getting hotter chics. She's not that fine sef. grin
Epp me bro. Be your brother's keeper angry

3 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Ewedegubbler: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
But i heard from very credible source that Alex dey do opi ike.. abi this GF na window dressing...

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Can she suck dick_?

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by SIGE(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by ayamprecious: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' / Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.