Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? (100184 Views)

Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful / Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Davied2: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
booked
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
IGNORANCE ON RAMPAGE! I'm out...
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Lovexme(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
lol

OP, are you for real?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by kennyman2000(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by ojun50(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dis year don end na so so yeye tin person go they read now
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Demmocrats(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Osapaul24(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Very very correct, I think it's known as "ONANISM"

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by ChappyChase: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chanchit:
Guy park well, na pull out dey reign now, wetin dey vex God then no vex am now.
Abeg oo... I no follow you oo.

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by charlsecy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:
Thought i should share to people like me who didn't know.

Genesis 38:8-10

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

You failed to understand context. Why did Onan spill his fluid? Why do modern couples practise withdrawal method? The intention of Onan was different from the reason couples do normal withdrawal, so don't mix the two up. Even if withdrawal was sinful, it wouldn't be because of God's response to Onan's mischievous intentions.

Let me ask you a question, is it sinful to sleep with your brother's wife because your brother couldn't father a child?

3 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chanchit:
Guy park well, na pull out dey reign now, wetin dey vex God then no vex am now.

Lolz my man, but the scripture is the only truth.

I'm guilty, but in reality, it's the truth.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
True
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by deshysmalls(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Shebi na to waste am for ground dey sinful, u fit cum on top ass na.

Awon funny ppl

2 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by nuroegbu(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
D major sin Der wasn't d withdrawal., it was disobedience... He was told to deposit n not withdraw...

My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by dalu: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
it wasn't the withdrawal, it was his greed,he didn't want his brothers line to inherit his fathers line so he preffered that the wife had no offspring by choosing to abort mission at the critical point . let us not twist the bible abeg
gaetano:

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

6 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by noble2faith(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
that act brought about the word "onanism" anoda word for it is coitus interruptus angry

3 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by kristisking(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
It is not sinful if you do it with your wife. I think christians should take their time to read and understand the bible very well before jumping into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by cruzita(f): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
what's pull out?explain
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
My question OP

Was he killed because he wasted its semen on the ground or For sin against God by sleeping with his brother's wife?

Theologically, You can not defend your statement. Some are of view that he was killed because of his sin by sleeping with his brother's wife while other believed he was killed by God for wasting his semen on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by domopps(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
You are also trying to tell us that Itz right to phuck ur brodas wife

Hmmmmmmm my Ama where have u been swits ?

Hope PH is kool this season?

Cheeers
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by damton(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:

Chai. That word F**k heavy and too ugly for your mouth.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Aliyu333: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
who would want to give such a book to his kids?? what morals are there in INCEST.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Omo you tooooooooooo much... help me ask am
sinaj:
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Holmes07(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

Pls stop misquoting the bible
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who is still following bible teachings?Even a pastor doesn't.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Guys the bible is not to be taken literally but a metaphor,some of these things are mere allegories,
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Prodeegee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
lol...this got me
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by amazingspiderma: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
The initial agreement was that he should bear offspring.Withdrawal in this case meant that he did not want to fufil the agreement,he chose rather to have fun.

That was an abuse.

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Taiwo20(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aitee1:
grin grin grin

Nothing someone will not read on nairaland...smh

Except your biography,perhaps.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by hisprinceship: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
well, I don't spill on the GROUND, I spill on HER

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.