Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? (100181 Views)

Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful / Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by enigmagu1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
cold:
Hmmm..god killed Onan because he would not impregnate his brother wife. How can anybody read this and call this god loving and merciful. What would it take to get these Christians' heads outta their asses? I'm at a loss here.
we have something like engli-gbo meaning a combination of English and Igbo but this your own sha!
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by LEXYCOM: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Set of people that mis interpret the bible
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:
Thought i should share to people like me who didn't know.

Genesis 38:8-10

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

The mod who puts this on front page needs psychological evaluation and for the OP come and i will borrow you coomon sense cause its really not common.

I won't bother commenting on this cos the content is explicit enough.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by dalu: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
the ancient hebrews practised a system of widow protection called levirate marriage read it up and understand the concept before quoting the bible verse..the igbos and yorubas have something somewhat similar but not in all its ramifications
gaetano:

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by anonimi: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
ORGANISED religion is a means to make everyone feel sinful and in need of an intercessor (pastor/imam/priest) to appeal to his own God for forgiveness.
QED!!!

What else is sin?
Sitting on a chair instead of the floor? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Prodeegee(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
PERFECT2:
What is withdrawal method please?
Are u talkin about my Bank account?
Pls, dere is no mony in my account o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmfao...i was wondering too. is it now a sin to withdraw from my account?

2 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abeg which one of you mods got high on something last night and decided to put this stuupid topic in FP.A topic thats been in existence since nov 11 and was forgotten.Either the guy SEE una or you guys are just out of story.
Peace out

Mills
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Sixfootah(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

Always quoting the Bible out of context.. So, does the situation in that verse apply to couples that don't want more children either for medical or economic reasons?

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Toks2008(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
dalu:
the ancient hebrews practised a system of widow protection called levirate marriage read it up and understand the concept before quoting the bible verse..the igbos and yorubas have something somewhat similar but not in all its ramifications

Oh why do you have to explain a simple logic? This was why i wrote that both the mod and the op no get ....
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by cold(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
euromilion:
Guys the bible is not to be taken literally but a metaphor,some of these things are mere allegories,

8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

10 And the thing which he did displeased the Lord: wherefore he slew him also.

The verse is as clear as daylight. If it is an allegory,care to share what the real message the verse or verses is trying send?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Toks2008(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Abeg which one of you mods got high on something last night and decided to put this stuupid topic in FP.A topic thats been in existence since nov 11 and was forgotten.Either the guy SEE una or you guys are just out of story.
Peace out

Mills

The moderator is high on gum
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by dozymars(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

Dont confuse people here with your false teaching.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by joseph1832(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

So I guess women who can't conceive should now be sleeping with their brother in laws? Also, the duty of a brother in law is to sleep with his brothers wife when he isn't able to right?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by XaintJoel20: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP I think the first thing you need to do now is to ask God for forgiveness for lying not to man but to God. God didn't punish him with death because he 'pulled out', rather he was struck dead because of his evil intent. Ask the Holy Spirit of God to give you insight when you are reading the scriptures so as not to read amiss...
#HappySunday...

2 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by AmazingDanny(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's not a sin as long as you're not doing it with ur brother inlaws wife. Having sex with you bro inlaws wife is not a sin then but its a great sin now. I tink God didnt purnish him becos of that o. He did something evil or so sha
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Vhicktor(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
You are also trying to tell us that Itz right to phuck ur brodas wife
It's also right to phuck your neighbour's wife... And you boo is my neighbour.. wink.

...therefore you've to ''pull over''... grin
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Toks2008:

The moderator is high on gum
Thought as much.Very soon they'll delete this my post and maybe even ban me.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by anonimi: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Peace out

Mills

Viewing traffic = more advert money na.
Over 5,000 views on second page plus some 200 monikers and 500 guests currently viewing.............do the maths, you think sey Seun too no want build mansion for Banana Iceland Island ni grin
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by chimerase2: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
I hv neva heard of dis in sunday skul grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Chukazu: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
can you tell someone who already has battalions of children not to observe family planning by withdrawing, but to rather keep depositing?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Sanchez01: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
If you don't understand that passage, it would have been better you threw it out so it could be better interpreted to you!

Judah wanted Onan to continue Er's lineage after being slain by God. Onan consented to his father's idea and went in to Tamar, the wife of Er. The idea and instruction of Judah was simple; lie with her so that she may conceive. But Onan had other ideas; he withdrew just before climax and spilled his semen on the floor. The implication was clear; he never wanted to continue Er's generation and at that point, the concept of responsibility was removed and it became that of fornication/adultery.

What is wrong with you people Don't bring rubbish here just because you were not properly guided into understanding what happened. Don't turn the Scripture inside out to make some absurd point. I just hope it's not some half baked pastors who handed this theory to you.

Lalasticlala, Oga Seun, please help investigate every topic before pushing it to Front Page for the whole world to see

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by cold(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
enigmagu1:
we have something like engli-gbo meaning a combination of English and Igbo but this your own sha!
It is better to be honest and say you didn't understand the comment. And since i'm in a lighter mood today,i'll be only too glad to break it down down to smaller bits to enable folks like you get a grasp of the issues at stake. I understand we all can't be thinking on the same pedestal.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Dimeji3(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=gaetano post=39920720]Thought i should share to people like me who didn't know.

That is while the Bible is referred to as the book of life. Everything was created around it, and nothing was created outside it.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by henryutd(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
lordtriplee:
How did this make front page?

Fornication and Adultery are forbidden and totally not what God expects His children to do.

When a couple with kids start doing the pull out to avoid another baby, is that a sin?

Not a sin. You can't deny yourself. Neither were you expected to have children more than you can take care of. That case sighted in the bible is that of deceit. Not the action but the intention of the action which was contrary to the directive given.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by ManTiger(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Anas09:
Juda is the Father of Er, Onan, and Shela. Er died because of wickeness, and left a widow. Onan was obligated to help keep Er's progenity going, but since the kids won't bear his name, he enjoyed the sex but won't get her pregnant. So he too was killed.
The reason he was killed was not becos he spilled outside, but the DECEIT of pretending to people around but not actually doing what was expected of him. Remember then, the Hebrew stock needed to increase numerically.
The same deceit that killed Ananeas and Saphira.
@Istpia8. Judah was preview to what happened to Joseph. He was the 4th Son of Jacob, the one who wasn't part of that conspiracy was Ruben, the First. But he was a coward. He could not stand up as the first of them all to object to their evil schemes.
Judah wasn't searching for Joseph, he knew Joseph was a slave somewhere in Egypt. He was part of the gang that killed an animal, soaked Joseph's garment and took it to their father.
Are we forgetting why they wanted Joseph out of the way in the first place?
See guys. Most of the time, its not what we do, but why we did what. Motive.
Q: Why did Onan, spill his sperm?
A: because he didn't want his brothers progenity or family name to go on in Israel.
Its just sperms, pour it there. lol.
Er had inheritance to cater for his kids. Onan was not to take care of them or send them to uni or anything. Just pour the sperm. He refused.
Then why chop the chic? grin grin grin.
I respect your analysis, very insightful.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Highcuerayte: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Because Of what Adam did.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
So we when dey pour am on top her yansh,or at the surface of the totex and optop the booobs dey safe?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by henryutd(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chukazu:
can you tell someone who already has battalions of children not to observe family planning by withdrawing, but to rather keep depositing?

Don't mind the Ops. Not only from him, I have heard it from different Pastors. But I thank the Lord that made me read the scriptures very well.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by sinaj(f): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Vhicktor:
It's also right to phuck your neighbour's wife... And you boo is my neighbour.. wink.

...therefore you've to ''pull over''... grin
u miss roadgrin

Here in Pluto, we av no neigbour
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by freecocoa(f): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bible stories make for a good laugh when bored.cheesy
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by DOCTORPRESH: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
cold:
Hmmm..god killed Onan because he would not impregnate his brother's wife. How can anybody read this and call this god loving and merciful. What would it take to get these Christians' heads outta their asses? I'm at a loss here.

You need CHRIST!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.