Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? (100142 Views)

Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful / Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by sinaj(f): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
damton:

Chai. That word F**k heavy and too ugly for your mouth.
bless u broda
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Anas09:
Juda is the Father of Er, Onan, and Shela. Er died because of wickeness, and left a widow. Onan was obligated to help keep Er's progenity going, but since the kids won't bear his name, he enjoyed the sex but won't get her pregnant. So he too was killed.
The reason he was killed was not becos he spilled outside, but the DECEIT of pretending to people around but not actually doing what was expected of him. Remember then, the Hebrew stock needed to increase numerically.
The same deceit that killed Ananeas and Saphira.
@Istpia8. Judah was preview to what happened to Joseph. He was the 4th Son of Jacob, the one who wasn't part of that conspiracy was Ruben, the First. But he was a coward. He could not stand up as the first of them all to object to their evil schemes.
Judah wasn't searching for Joseph, he knew Joseph was a slave somewhere in Egypt. He was part of the gang that killed an animal, soaked Joseph's garment and took it to their father.
Are we forgetting why they wanted Joseph out of the way in the first place?
See guys. Most of the time, its not what we do, but why we did what. Motive.
Q: Why did Onan, spill his sperm?
A: because he didn't want his brothers progenity or family name to go on in Israel.
Its just sperms, pour it there. lol.
Er had inheritance to cater for his kids. Onan was not to take care of them or send them to uni or anything. Just pour the sperm. He refused.
Then why chop the chic? grin grin grin.

Bro help me write my school project na,chei
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by sinaj(f): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
domopps:

Hmmmmmmm my Ama where have u been swits ?

Hope PH is kool this season?

Cheeers

PH is damn cold smiley

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
LOL and people still worshipped this god, Even IF he exist you are dumb to worship such insane person. Little by little people are realizing the absurdity in religion. I am glad.

2 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Natty14(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gullible Nigerians tying themselves down with Jewish laws. smh. Grow up op.
For me, my life is my own Bible. I live it, u are allowed to write it.
Sentimental foolishness kill faster Dan cancer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by cold(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
God was one raging,ill tempered,masochistic,ego maniac,misogynistic,genocidal,megalomaniac and malevolent beast back then. His anger management therapy really worked wonders

2 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by amnesty7: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
sexaddict08:
Personally I don't even believe sex is a sin except if you do it with someone married to another person. God created us and say be fruitful n multiply and He made sex enjoyable so that we would not be able to do without it. How is it e sin let alone withdrawal.

well, just passing through Onitsha now. the town look tensed. soldiers on the road, you have to drop from the bike to pass their point n everyone raising up their hands. our Biafra brothers na so una want am turning East to North? OK oooo
Nothing do u my guy. Your small pikin brothers no get sense at all. Dem neva sabi trouble yet
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Bonaventura(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:
Thought i should share to people like me who didn't know.

Genesis 38:8-10

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

The problem is that We interpret the Bible to suit our purpose. God's anger wasn't for the pouring out of the semen itself. Ghetto reason for the punishment was that he disobeyed God by not wanting to father a child that he won't own. Get it straight.

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Chuksyno(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Whether withdrawal or deposit sex is immorality unless performed by married partners period.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by 9izone(f): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:
ah! Abeg o. I didnt say anything like dat o. I only quoted a verse

Shaaaaraaaap there cool you're of the same type of Onan. I must tell you

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by cold(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
DOCTORPRESH:

You need CHRIST!!!
Christ was gay. So thanks but no thanks,i'm straight
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by otiigba1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:
ah! Abeg o. I didnt say anything like dat o. I only quoted a verse
verse which perhaps appears fallacious, which is also suggesting that its okay to fork brothers wife. just my opinion o!, in fact this is the part of the bible i am willing to obey grin grin *sarcasm*
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by damton(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
bless u broda

I no be pastor nao
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by ultron(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time pull out.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

nawao
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by otiigba1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

its funny how this is the only verse/part of the bible you chose to share with us undecided verse were forking is involved grin one wonders what goes on in your so called christian mind. Na joke i dey joke o! grin
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Vhicktor(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
u miss roadgrin

Here in Pluto, we av no neigbour
grin grin grin

so which road I come miss na? I think say dem no dey pass road go pluto... tongue wink
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by chichriso: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
No comment until i hear from G...
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by eniolaamoda: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
You are also trying to tell us that Itz right to phuck ur brodas wife

D bible said so not him
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by 9izone(f): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
femzysticks:
What an insight!!

No be OP talk am

Na so bible write am!

I dey suspect you and I dey see danger 4 your brothers wife side

Please use your tongue and count your teeth!
Adultery is highly sinful
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by miqos02(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

u are misinterpreting the bible, stop it
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by analice107: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
O my God. Lord, did you create this people brainless?

ah. for crying out loud. Onan didn't sleep with his brother's with wife.

she was a widow. this stupid folk vomiting nonsense here, where they come from, widows are still passed down to the living family members.
they will be committing sin if the brother were to be alive. jeeeeezzzzz angryO
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by missKiffy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Una don turn the bible upside down finish
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by freshcvvs: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jewish cultures in th bible passed out as God's laws to control gullible people.

This same culture is practised in some igbo lands yet people look down on this culture but silent now that its seen in the Bible!
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by dayotheone(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
end time, fuckin
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by xtervaganza(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Evil and wi ked god

And we still have dunce calling him loving god
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yea it was sinful when you take into consideration the fact that he was instructed to go and impregnate his Brother's wife...in our case there is no instruction so forget that thing. Withdrawal method is the way to go provided both of you are STD free
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
All dis fiful quoting bible were they in God mind when he killed the dude
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
hahahahaha, una don spoil finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chanchit:
Guy park well, na pull out dey reign now, wetin dey vex God then no vex am now.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by stonecoldcafe: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
enigmagu1:
Everything about sex is sinful as long as you are not doing it with your wife ....onan was doing it with his brothers wife which is already a sin .....some chu rches advocates withdrawal method e.g catholic church , they believe contraception is sin.

Sorry but this is op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.