Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. (1057 Views)

Partners Wanted: Corel Draw-like Application Development / Partners Wanted: University Students Networking Site(Re-Modified) / Partners Wanted: Professionals Networking Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by 2mNaira: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
This idea was conceived about 15yrs ago by my younger brother who was then a active footballer.He asked me to develop it for him.But for one reason or the other I have not. A few hours ago, the idea floated into my mind again.Right now I decided to make a move by posting this:

I am inviting a maximum of 18 people to partner with me.Which should include a lawyer and accountant. The remaining people must be experienced php developers and a graphics designer.

The coming into existence of facebook has made me to modify the idea so that it is now some sort of social networking site.
It is expected to be as comlex as facebook( if not more).

Alloted development time is 3 months.

A company will be floated based on it.Each participant is expected to be a share holder.

Shares will be owned in the oder 2:2:1:1:.....1n. Where N is the number of participants.

The ratio 2's will be for my brother and me. I am a php deveoper.My brother will make no contribution -the idea is his.

Every participant should be willing to sign a one-way non disclosure agreement with me.

Developers resident in lagos or those who can show up when there is need for document signing are preferred.

Individuals who eventually become share holders are only allowed to sell their shares to me should they wish to sell their
shares in the future.

A non-programmer financial participant is allowed.If there is no financial participant then all members will also paticipate financially according to their share.

Financial participator (if any) will not hand over money to any member buy will only foot bill like cost of initial advertisement, cost of company registration, cost of web hosting , cost of domain name acquiring and ( optionally) cost of office space acquisition.

As many PHP developer as possible can show interest but there should be some sort of hackatton to weed out yet-to-be proficient developers.Prospective members are to decide among themselves what form the hackaton will take.If,however, they see no need for an hackathon decide to work will every one who show interest( in as much the 18 limit is not exceed) then so be it.

Interested php developers, lawyer and accountant should inducate their interest below.
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by fattbabakay(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
What is the gain of the members?
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by 2mNaira: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
fattbabakay:

I am typing from a phone and I am not done typing.
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by 2mNaira: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
fattbabakay:

I am done typing.
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by fattbabakay(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2015
See, the bitter truth is, dea is notin unique about dis idea...
But in case of next time, u dnt open ur idea to d public, someone else can pick it up before u know it...
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by 2mNaira: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
fattbabakay:
See, the bitter truth is, dea is notin unique about dis idea...
But in case of next time, u dnt open ur idea to d public, someone else can pick it up before u know it...

Friend I know there are tons of them out there.Football cv etc. Believe me.The way this particulare one will operate is an absolute innovation and that mode of operation is the secret.

The title of my thread is not a secret.It is common knowedge, s, I have not exposed my idea 'cause the unique mode of operation and not thesite type is the secret and I will be very dumb to expose that here.

FYI my youger brother was into active footballing. My youngest brother is a professional footballer.I have cousins that are professional footballer. I had a friend ,though now dead , who was a FIFA licenced scout.

The idea was originally for football but I reckoned that once pple see it they will quickly duplicate if for other sports so i decided to develop it for all sport so as to have dominance.
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by 2mNaira: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
People who wish not to show their interet publicly can PM me.
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by fattbabakay(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
mnairaland:

Friend I know there are tons of them out there.Football cv etc. Believe me.The way this particulare one will operate is an absolute innovation and that mode of operation is the secret.

The title of my thread is not a secret.It is common knowedge, s, I have not exposed my idea 'cause the unique mode of operation and not thesite type is the secret and I will be very dumb to expose that here.

FYI my youger brother was into active footballing. My youngest brother is a professional footballer.I have cousins that are professional footballer. I had a friend ,though now dead , who was a FIFA licenced scout.

The idea was originally for football but I reckoned that once pple see it they will quickly duplicate if for other sports so i decided to develop it for all sport so as to have dominance.
aii bro
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by danvery2k6(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
You have about four of this kind of post? What exactly do you have in mind?
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by Stconvict(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2015
mnairaland:

The coming into existence of facebook has made me to modify the idea so that it is now some sort of social networking site.
It is expected to be as comlex as facebook( if not more).

Alloted development time is 3 months.
I wonder how many jesters storm this board everyday looking for programmers to do extraordinary things.
No doubt, you can develop the site you have in mind but definitely not as complex as Facebook and especially not in 3 months!
Well except you have tens of thousands of programmers working with extramundane organisation and unparalleled parallelism!
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by 2mNaira: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stconvict:

I wonder how many jesters storm this board everyday looking for programmers to do extraordinary things.
No doubt, you can develop the site you have in mind but definitely not as complex as Facebook and especially not in 3 months!
Well except you have tens of thousands of programmers working with extramundane organisation and unparalleled parallelism!

Write now as i code, i am starting to think so. It will be releases to the public with certain basic feautures. The more complex ones will be added with time.
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by 2mNaira: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
danvery2k6:
You have about four of this kind of post? What exactly do you have in mind?

I want the projects to be executed concurrently.

When u see my next post what I have in mind will become completely clear to you- it is job creation. unemployment problem solving.
I hear facebook employs about 10,000 programmers.Imagine the amount of jobs that will be created in nigeria if there is about 4 of such. Whatch out for my next post. That will be a front page meant for post.
Re: Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. by 2mNaira: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Residing in Lagos and NDA is no longer comoulsory.

(1) (Reply)

Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. / Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! / Vb .net, C# .net, Asp .net, Ado .net And Sql Server 2008/2012 Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.