Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ant In Your Cup Of Tea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ant In Your Cup Of Tea (1047 Views)

My 16 Months Son Cant Eat But Prefer Tea / Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? / Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by ocean73(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2009
if you wake up in the morning, and about to take your breakfast only to find {ant} in your cup of tea, and you ask your wife she start to rise her voice that is not her fault, what do think, is she a careing wife or i dont care woman?
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by Nobody: 11:13am On May 16, 2009
//
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by ifyalways(f): 7:15pm On May 16, 2009
. . . .That is the mans cup of tea jare. cheesy
chaircover:

Why are some men so petty?

why would you "ask" your wife how a single ant got into your tea.

Why didnt you just fish it out and drink the tea or throw it away?

Your wife shouldn't have raised her voice or made an argument out of the question but it all depends on the way you worded your question, your tone of voice & body language.

enuff said.
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by tpiah: 9:19pm On May 16, 2009
maybe your wife turned into an ant and flew into your cup of tea.

Why else would she raise her voice over a simple innocent question like that?
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by SeXyBoNE: 10:32pm On May 16, 2009
dem dey use meat dey drink tea na, chew d ant join,, e fada
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by ocean73(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2009
you ppl are not answering my qtion, if you care for something or somebody you have take good care of it,i am not saying saying she turn in to an ant, but being more careful, or i dont care atitude may be the cos of finding an ant in a cup of early morning tea,or what do you think?
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by ifyalways(f): 12:38pm On May 17, 2009
ocean73:

you ppl are not answering my qtion, if you care for something or somebody you have take good care of it,i am not saying saying she turn in to an ant, but being more careful, or i dont care atitude may be the cos of finding an ant in a cup of early morning tea,or what do you think?
u get wahala for body,walahi cheesy
what else do u want us to say?ants like sweet things,its possible its from the sugar.
Haba,u can just fish out the ant and drink or throw away the tea and ask for another.
The fact that it does not happen everyday is enough to let u know it was just something that cud happen to anyone at anytime.
some men are in love with stress. sad
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by amebono13: 3:02pm On May 17, 2009
so your problem poster na ant for inside cup of tea? undecided undecided you nagging soul undecided undecided

BTW what kinda job do you have? cos a man wey get better job,wont be sitting down with microscope looking for one ant inside tea
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by Outstrip(f): 7:29pm On May 17, 2009
If you can nag about an ant in your cup of tea then you are probably nagging that poor woman to insanity. What if she did not notice the ant or even if she did why can't you get it out. You are not even happy that she even made the tea and poured it for you. Please appreciate your wife and stop this unnecessary nagging. There are many other important things that you guys can fight about
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by tpiah: 10:36pm On May 17, 2009
ocean73:

here's a bad idea:

make your own tea, so you can be sure you wont find an ant in it.
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by achoudeh(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2009
tell him please
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by landwin: 5:12pm On May 19, 2009
The ant probably came from the sugar that was put in the tea grin
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by Outstrip(f): 5:28pm On May 19, 2009
landwin do you really think he did not know that. Some people just like drama. Imagine that that is the first thing she serves him in the morning. SO she has to deal with this from the moment she wakes up. God forbid that the pepper she puts in the soup is pepperish. We will hear how she refused to remove the pepper from the pepper
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 19, 2009
Joke of the century cheesy
Re: Ant In Your Cup Of Tea by Oxone(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2009
but ant na protein now, maybe your still growing grin grin grin grin

*hiss*

(1) (Reply)

After A Month,of Their Weddn D Husband Discovers Dat His Bride Is 5mnth Pregnant / The Philosophy Of Marriage / How Do I Make Her See Reason Without Sounding Too 'christian'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.