Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby (11896 Views)

Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Help!my 11-year Old Niece Wants To Have S/E/X. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
My 11 months old does not eat anything besides br**st feeding but recently she develops interest in drinking tea nd bobo. Pls mothers is it good for her? Need ur answers
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby by blank(f): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
Only breastfeeding? Madam, u dey try. By 6 months, u should start her on semi solids. The longer you delay, the more likely she will be selective about food and not like solid food. By now she should be eating eba and amala. Give her tea, give her cerelac, bananas, softly boiled carrots, pineapple, very soft rice, etc. Do it gradually. As in 1 new foodstuff every 3 days.
Well done ma.
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby by damiso(f): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Tea as in tea? i.e.Lipton,Top Tea Tetley etc.Cos am aware tea is a Nigerian term for all hot beverages wink.And what is bobo?Is it some sort of drink?
Well as for tea as in tea i personally would not give my kids tea cos it contains caffeine.Even me as an adult i am trying to go for decaff versions cos of some of the side effects of Caffeine.

Toddlers and all under 5's should ideally have more of milk and water.And the occassional fruit juices(hard i know but we can only try the sugar in some of these so called juices ehn lipsrsealed).So to me o No dont give your 11 month old tea(i have an 11 month old too smiley).

Also your baby can have solids now,my son.don dey chop amala sef grin.You try o.Girls tend to be like that though very fussy eaters.Try to inttoduce a variety of diff foods eg boiled and mashed potatoes with carrots,soft plantain,soft yam mashed upetc. Ideally by 11 months she should be eating lumpier foods but now start ASAP with the softer foods
Well done mummy.
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby by Mrsmansson(f): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why bobo,what happened to those small pack ribenna.
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Plese do not give your child bobo she is too young, that thing is laced with sugar!!! Besides it is to chemicalized (if there is such a word) ribena is cool but I would still dilute it when my daughter was below one
. Milo and bournvita are ok but I hope you don't mix it with cows milk till she is over a year old. Peak 123 is what I use and I think it is goob but still a bit sweet so be careful with that too. Like the others said, itroduce soft foods, boild irish and sweet potato with melted butter if she can't take stew yet, custard, oats she should eat anything you are eating.

Breastmilk has a lot of nutrients but they are not enough for her at 11 months she shld be taking more and more solids.
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby by feminineA: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
parisienne: Plese do not give your child bobo she is too young, that thing is laced with sugar!!! Besides it is to chemicalized (if there is such a word) ribena is cool but I would still dilute it when my daughter was below one
. Milo and bournvita are ok but I hope you don't mix it with cows milk till she is over a year old. Peak 123 is what I use and I think it is goob but still a bit sweet so be careful with that too. Like the others said, itroduce soft foods, boild irish and sweet potato with melted butter if she can't take stew yet, custard, oats she should eat anything you are eating.

Breastmilk has a lot of nutrients but they are not enough for her at 11 months she shld be taking more and more solids.

You have said it all. Not bobo please

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Has No Respect Please Advice / How Can I 'warm' My 'akara' / Make Your Home More Beautiful With Our "pandemic season" Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.