Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija (1593 Views)

Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money / Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 / What Do You Tell Your Current Employer If You Want To Go For Interview Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by sweet2blv: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Luijhv
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by sweet2blv: 12:54am On Nov 12, 2015
w
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by sweet2blv: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2015
w
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by yommysure(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2015
IT IS A SCAM.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by olea: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
AIEU HR-Dept <hr.deptuk@aggregate.com> (sent by denise.mensah@aggregate.com)
12:27 PM (11 minutes ago)

to me
Thank you for your email.

Please disregard the original email as it is not genuine.
Please do not reply or send any information.

You can report it to ‘Action Fraud’. The link to do this is:-
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
You can also report the position advertised as fraud through the contact us section on the dubizzle.com site, and if you have the original URL where you applied for the role, please forward it to itsecurity@aggregate.com".

We are working with the relevant agencies and reporting this fraud to both our local law enforcement and dubizzle.

Regards
HR Department
Aggregate Industries

--
Human Resources Department
Bardon Hill

AGGREGATE INDUSTRIES UK LIMITED
Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE65 1TL
T +44 01530 511801 F 01530 511093 E HR.deptuk@aggregate.com
www.aggregate.com

A member of LafargeHolcim
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by onaf: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello

I received the same letter with three document attached.

Please see below

HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT <hr@e-jobfactory.org>
To sunnyade@yahoo.com
Today at 3:29 PM

--

Aggregate Industries UK Ltd,

Bardon Hill Coalville Leicestershire, LE67 1TL, United Kingdom.
Telephone: +44 (0) 115 8240208
Fax: +44 (0) 872 1117646

Reference No: INT/AGI/262272/15

Dear Applicant,

I write to inform you that your resume has been properly reviewed and screened by our recruiting board and you have been found eligible for this vacant position. Be informed that you have been shortlisted for an interview scheduled for the 7th day of December, 2015 at Aggregate Industries UK Ltd, Bardon Hill Coalville Leicestershire, LE67 1TL, United Kingdom.

More so, subsequent to your job application approval, your application status has been updated on our job recruitment database and your Application Identification Number (AIN) is 419YB59/15, this can also be found on most documents associated with your employment.

Below is a list of important roles/responsibilities expected of a Project Manager by Aggregate Industries UK.

• As a Project Manager, you are responsible for planning the delivery of the project at hand.

• Manage the day-to-day working, utilization, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments from ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.

• Report progress on projects by suitable media to sector management, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.

• Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients,
ensuring every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationships.

• Develop contacts with senior staff, directors, and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase.

• Co-ordinate required support levels and training.

• Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.

Finally, our primary reason for requesting for your physical presence is to have our chief project manager have a one on one interview with you and ensure you possess the aforementioned qualities and also have you familiarize yourself with the company structure as well as a recap on past and upcoming project after which a date for your training in 2016
will be made known to you, giving you sufficient time to notify your current company of these changes in your employment should you currently be employed.

Kindly download and view the attached documents for your perusal.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards,
Vincent Puth,
HR Chief Officer
Aggregate Industries UK

3 Attachments
Download all

JOB SPECS AND DESCRIPTION
.pdf
Download
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by abdultobz: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Received same email too. Clearly,its a scam.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by onaf: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Below is the email i received from the HR department of Aggregate Industries Uk based on the email i sent yesterday to them for clarification on the above subject

Date: 13 November 2015 at 08:51
Subject: Re: HR enquiry from website
To: AIEU HR-Dept <hr.deptuk@aggregate.com>

Thank you for your email.

Please disregard the original email as it is not genuine.

Please do not reply or send any information.

You can report it to ‘Action Fraud’. The link to do this is:-

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by GGGB07(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
@OP i got the same email too, i had to call the number to confirm and the naija guy on the other end told me is authentic. He request for the reference and as soon as i called 419 i knew it was a scam coupled with other background checks. grin grin grin

Though am still searching for job after i finished the one i did in PH, and am a certified PMP.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Invited For Interview In Uk For Job Applied For In Naija by sweet2blv: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
thanks all. i got intouch with someone working qith the company via linkedin and i was made to know that, it was a pure scam. later sent mail to the traveling agent and i was sent a document that i should pay 2000 pounds for travelling documents. wondering how they got to know am project management professional

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / 8 Slow, Difficult Steps To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.