Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Elisogas Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Elisogas Aptitude Test (12119 Views)

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elisogas Aptitude Test by sirvic29(m): 5:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Please who got the same test from Elisogas?. And who knows if is real?. please o somebody should help I don't wanna be a victim oo. Elisogas Energy - 18:40
to victorebere8
You are invited for an aptitude test for
graduate trainee Job placement.
Venue :LUMINARY SCHOOLS,off Charles Akpotu
street OPP.COLLEGE OF
EDUCATION,EDJEBA, WARRI. TIME:9am.
DATE:14/11/15.COME WITH THIS LETTER OF
INVITATION. ALL THE BEST.
THANK YOU
Elisogas Energy
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ElZionista(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2015
I got the test message too. I'm still trying to verify if the company is real or not. I've been trying to contact oando without success. Maybe I'll also try to contact IPMP.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by EAkoteyon: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2015
i got same this morning. It's real i think because i got the information from IPMP in first place which is a professional body i am a member of. But not sure i will travel from Lagos just for aptitude test.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ElZionista(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2015
EAkoteyon:
i got same this morning. It's real i think because i got the information from IPMP in first place which is a professional body i am a member of. But not sure i will travel from Lagos just for aptitude test.
Can you contact IPMP and get some information about the company?
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Pls can sum1 put me tru on hw 2 board a bus wenever I get 2 worri. Pls....
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by olasmiles: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Also got the invite. The person who gave me the link told me it's a gas processing company with the HQ in warri and branches in ilorin and ibadan. So it's real. But I don't really know their mode of recruitment though
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by sirvic29(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
that means the company is real by the way. Thanks guy's. Please who knows the mod of their exams. I mean how does the exam look like?.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by olasmiles: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2015
sirvic29:
that means the company is real by the way. Thanks guy's. Please who knows the mod of their exams. I mean how does the exam look like?.

That I don't know bro
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by sirvic29(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
olasmiles:
That I don't know bro
[quote author=olasmiles post=39940607]
It is well bro. We must make it by the grace of God. Hope you will be there?
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Sunnycliff(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Privileged to be one of the coordinators! its an objective test exams with 50% of the questions from IPMP and the rest is general questions on verbal and logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs!

Wishing you guys goodluck! We meet in your interview day if you are successful in the exams!
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ElZionista(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is there any site or link where one can get some info about the company? Struggled to find anything online aside the IPMP link which didn't say much. What's their address or website?
Sunnycliff:
Privileged to be one of the coordinators! its an objective test exams with 50% of the questions from IPMP and the rest is general questions on verbal and logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs!
Wishing you guys goodluck! We meet in your interview day if you are successful in the exams!
Is there any site or link where one can get some info about the company? Struggled to find anything online aside the IPMP link which didn't say much. What's their address or website?
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ElZionista(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
olasmiles:
Also got the invite. The person who gave me the link told me it's a gas processing company with the HQ in warri and branches in ilorin and ibadan. So it's real. But I don't really know their mode of recruitment though
Can you find out more about the company from your contact. If I have travel all the way from Lagos, got to be sure. Are you going for the test?
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by chyk0(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hey guys, at first i thought the office is in Japan... But now am seeing WARRI. I need to be sure oo as am coming All the way from Abuja to WARRI.... Jeez!
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by EgusiSoup: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sunnycliff:

The thunder that will fire all of you scammers is still doing press up. Please guys be very careful.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by olasmiles: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
ElZionista:

Can you find out more about the company from your contact. If I have travel all the way from Lagos, got to be sure. Are you going for the test?

I will try to be there. The person who told me actually has someone working at their ilorin branch so when I applied I was thinking I would get called for test interview in ilorin.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Realsufi: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
I just received the same message too, please did it worth going. Because I stay in Kaduna. Also, phone number is attached to text send to me
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ikpeteboghWG: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
I also got the text and email for the interview, my fear is,how can a big company like that don't have a website,because have search every where for the website but can't find one. My brother I don't want to be a victim of scammers ooh.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by gr8nes: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
olasmiles:

I will try to be there. The person who told me actually has someone working at their ilorin branch so when I applied I was thinking I would get called for test interview in ilorin.

Pls, wats d pay like? cn u help us find out; a range @ least...dat will determine if its worth d travel
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ugeeanyanwu: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
I'm presently in warri, and I just got this sms:
U ar invited 4 an aptitude test 4 graduate trainee Job placemnt @LUMINARY SCH,OPP.COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,EDJEBA,WARRI.DELTA STATE.BY:9am.DATE:14/11/15.08055863807. Seeing there's a number attached, I decided to check out opinions here first before calling. I'm also ipmp certified, so I'm guessing we all have that in common, chances are: it could b real. I'll call the number now to enquire more...
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by obykno: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Its scam! IPMP wants people to attend their conference, at the end of the aptitude test, they will tell u unless u pay for their conference u will not be considered. They did the same thing to us in 2013. IF U no anybody who wrote ipmp exam in 2013 u can ask them. Dont be a victim.

6 Likes

Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by yemndra(f): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
i got the invite but i will not go. i wish all that will be there best of luck
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Skimpledawg(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
I also got d text dz aftanun... Plz oga lalasticlala and mods move dz topic to d front page lets know if d firm is genuine or not cry
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Victorate001: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
sirvic29:
Please who got the same test from Elisogas?. And who knows if is real?. please o somebody should help I don't wanna be a victim oo. Elisogas Energy - 18:40
to victorebere8
You are invited for an aptitude test for
graduate trainee Job placement.
Venue :LUMINARY SCHOOLS,off Charles Akpotu
street OPP.COLLEGE OF
EDUCATION,EDJEBA, WARRI. TIME:9am.
DATE:14/11/15.COME WITH THIS LETTER OF
INVITATION. ALL THE BEST.
THANK YOU
Elisogas Energy

i got same text but am thinking about it
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Skimpledawg(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
obykno:
Its scam! IPMP wants people to attend their conference, at the end of the aptitude test, they will tell u unless u pay for their conference u will not be considered. They did the same thing to us in 2013. IF U no anybody who wrote ipmp exam in 2013 u can ask them. Dont be a victim.
Dnt knw of wah u ar saying tho, buh i wrote my own IPMP exams in 2013 and we were'nt told such. All the same, am nt also 100% sure of d company
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Skimpledawg(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
ugeeanyanwu:
I'm presently in warri, and I just got this sms:
U ar invited 4 an aptitude test 4 graduate trainee Job placemnt @LUMINARY SCH,OPP.COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,EDJEBA,WARRI.DELTA STATE.BY:9am.DATE:14/11/15.08055863807. Seeing there's a number attached, I decided to check out opinions here first before calling. I'm also ipmp certified, so I'm guessing we all have that in common, chances are: it could b real. I'll call the number now to enquire more...
Any positive news?
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ignis: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
I got the invite too.... But am not going..

I never apply for the job, so I doubt the validity.

I also did IPMP.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ignis: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
I tried searching the phone number at the text on truecaller.
This is what I got.

Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by twin86ark(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
[How geniue is ds?? Scam or wat??
ignis:
I got the invite too.... But am not going..

I never apply for the job, so I doubt the validity.

I also did IPMP.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by eddiemei(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello NLERS....got the same message but I hv no idea about it..
But I think we hv one thing in common and dat is IPMP certified..

1 Like

Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Okuo11: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
obykno:

it is true, I was the victim of that too in 2013. it is like they dont have many people for the conference. in 2013, all the Companies mentioned dont have websites, not even on Google. only the newly passed out corpers can be victimized. one of my friend went for the interview without paying for the conference. he was queried but asked them how does the conference concern the interview when they already told him he passed the test? buddies, so be honest, I dont know how come I passed that test. everybody actually passed. funny! this time around they sent the message without adding IPMP. this IPMP is a biz Empire! it is high time that all members got their shares of the money. over 600 members went for the conference in 2013. last year I received a message that I will be awarded a certified project director when I attended the conference. The CPM awarded, has not dont anything at all.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by maduck(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
obykno:

it's true.,I too was a,victim....
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by kingsley2rhyme(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
What Obyno said is very true, I did the funny job test 2013 at CDSS, Ikeja, u needed to see the massive turn up of jobs eek erst, it was massive. The end of it for me was when they said we should pay some amount of money for a conference which is a prerequisite to the interview.
I bounced, not in this 21st century will someone use the sake of job interview to scam me.

For those of you planning to go from Lagos or other far states to Warri for IPMP job test, it only shows 2 things:

1) you finished Nysc from late 2013 -2015
2) You finished service before 2013 but just did you IPMP training and exam between 2014-2014.

Pls, use the to money to send me 1000naira glo-charge-recharge card, you won't regret using sending me the credit than realizing u just waste your money and time for a job more than 3k pple will be writing.

[color=#990000][/color]
Skimpledawg:

Dnt knw of wah u ar saying tho, buh i wrote my own IPMP exams in 2013 and we were'nt told such. All the same, am nt also 100% sure of d company

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview: 13 Ways To Guarantee You’ll NOT Get The Job / Things You Should Do To Keep Your Job / 5 Behaviors That Are Unhealthy For Your Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.