Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Elisogas Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Elisogas Aptitude Test (12118 Views)

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Skimpledawg(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
kingsley2rhyme:
What Obyno said is very true, I did the funny job test 2013 at CDSS, Ikeja, u needed to see the massive turn up of jobs eek erst, it was massive. The end of it for me was when they said we should pay some amount of money for a conference which is a prerequisite to the interview.
I bounced, not in this 21st century will someone use the sake of job interview to scam me.

For those of you planning to go from Lagos or other far states to Warri for IPMP job test, it only shows 2 things:

1) you finished Nysc from late 2013 -2015
2) You finished service before 2013 but just did you IPMP training and exam between 2014-2014.

Pls, use the to money to send me 1000naira glo-charge-recharge card, you won't regret using sending me the credit than realizing u just waste your money and time for a job more than 3k pple will be writing.

[color=#990000][/color]
Lols.... So u are nw a seer abi
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ginkus(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by dongreatty(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guys pls dnt be fooled this is just a way IPMP is using to get ppl to attend their conference. They did same in 2013 and so many ppl wrote the test in Enugu including myself but I can assure you that nobody was invited.
Simply put, it's scam.
if u want to attend the conference , it's up to you but if you are going there with the intension of job, better use your time for useful things.

BE WISE.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by justmome: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
obykno:
Its scam! IPMP wants people to attend their conference, at the end of the aptitude test, they will tell u unless u pay for their conference u will not be considered. They did the same thing to us in 2013. IF U no anybody who wrote ipmp exam in 2013 u can ask them. Dont be a victim.

True talk, can't forget that day, after paying my hard end 8k, what happened? Pls don't be a victim
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Thaiy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Got the same message this evening. Thought it was sent to all IPMP members, remember they have our numbers in their database. Anyway I ain't. going.
Good luck to those going. Keep the thread on, let'sknow how it went for people attending.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Amiano(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dis is scam, b warn i hav neva seen an oil company in dis 21st century without a website
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Eshiet64(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
justmome:

True talk, can't forget that day, after paying my hard end 8k, what happened? Pls don't be a victim

Please as regards this job aptitude test, I was sent a text which I actually applied for. Could it really be a scam.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by curllygee: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
IPMP don come again o. I wrote d 2013 exam in enugu(2nd batch). Got text dat i passed but wit conference fee attached. Omo i no pay. I ran for my dear money joor. Am lookin for job n u r asking me to pay 8k, for why kwanu after leaving earlier from awka so as to meet up. Had to eat bread n zobo inside bus dat mornin coz no time to eat at home just to meet up with dia kind interview. Abeg i no get una time again.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by temitope28(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
I Was also a victim of ipmp scam in 2013.that employment is pure scam. I think it will b better for you to save urself of the stress of travln to warri.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Sagin(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks to those who have discouraged me from going for this aptitude test.I would have missed alot(my overtime hours at work,two days casual leave and my hard earned money) to attend.I really don't know the type of fasting and prayers that I would have done to lay a curse on them if I later discovered that it's all about attending their conference. That useless certificate that no interviewer has ever asked me a question about it.A big thanks to you guys.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ify84(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
DON'T ATTEND... unless you have transport fare to waste.. . This age, oil company no get website, forget it.. .

You don't need any other evidence to know IPMP hand no clean on this
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Datzeal(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Its scam! IPMP wants people to attend their
conference, at the end of the aptitude test,
they will tell u unless u pay for their
conference u will not be considered. They did
the same thing to us in 2013. IF U no anybody
who wrote ipmp exam in 2013 u can ask them. Dont be a victim.....i was dia... We just hope this wil work
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by teymihthope: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
ikpeteboghWG:
I also got the text and email for the interview, my fear is,how can a big company like that don't have a website,because have search every where for the website but can't find one. My brother I don't want to be a victim of scammers ooh.

Call the number bro, Kaduna is far o
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by sirvic29(m): 4:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Thanks so much guy's for your wonderful advices . I really appreciate. May God help us in this country.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by spencerdaddy: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2015
We did the same 2013 before the conference I don't even know weather anybody got the job....well for me I have decided not to go the whole thing is not clear to me i think is a way to lure people to pay for the conference...

1 Like

Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by DinoBliss(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2015
I did the aptitude test in Enugu in 2013 and go a message that I passed and I was subsequently invited for an interview that will hold during IPMP conference.,i didnt go for that interview because I knew their plan.. Funny enough I got their invite for this ELISOGAS aptitude test yesterday but I won't be going because I already know what the end will be.. Waste of time and waste of resources.. God help us
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ignis: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2015
ify84:
DON'T ATTEND... unless you have transport fare to waste.. . This age, oil company no get website, forget it.. .

You don't need any other evidence to know IPMP hand no clean on this
And the company can't even send email messages.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Gozychuks(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
IPMP guys are not straight forward I have Ipmp cpm certificate. I attended their conference in 2013 paid 8k for d conference. They did job interviews for all the attendees. Till date no feedback. All the people I know that attended the conference none of them knows anybody that got feedback. Meanwhile they told us they were recruiting for about 4 companies. I recently got an sms inviting me for another of their conference. I know I am not attending. Only for me to get this sms for this Elisogas yesterday. I have been wondering when I applied for it. Now I. Know better. Aint going. Ya'all can try ur luck
obykno:
Its scam! IPMP wants people to attend their conference, at the end of the aptitude test, they will tell u unless u pay for their conference u will not be considered. They did the same thing to us in 2013. IF U no anybody who wrote ipmp exam in 2013 u can ask them. Dont be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Hey guys I got good news! Mobile money is nw simplified in Naija..Imagine converting your airtime to cash, and topping up your bank account using airtime...it's nt a scam as many might think. Just check out zoranga.com or you like our page on facebook-www.facebook.com/ZorangaInc..it's interesting to knw dat airtime can do more dan we ever knew..STOP BEING DOUBTFUL, GIVE IT A SHOT!!!
See image below:

Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by mibaketz: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2015
i got an invitation from elogas in delta state for an aptitude test. the contact number placed in the text is not goin through. i just dont understand.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by chyk0(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
On my way to WARRI...... Let me go and confirm guys. I go update una tomorrow after the scammers have scammed me.
Cheers
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Dammyllionaire(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
obykno:

You are right bro, I was there and I wrote mine in Enugu
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by sirvic29(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
On my way to WARRI...... Let me go and confirm guys. I go update una tomorrow after the scammers have scammed me.

Safe journey o. Please make sure u give us feedback when you're back ok.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by Pete01(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dammyllionaire:

You are right bro, I was there and I wrote mine in Enugu
i got the text ystday too. Abeg mk una update us
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ginkus(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
chyk0:
Cheers
lol
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by justmome: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
chyk0:
Cheers

I refused to be scammed, they can't even send email, just got a change of address for the test venue this morning and they included a website: www.elisogasenergy.com, a website that look like what was done overnight, pls guys be smart don't fall for this..... IPMP are trying to out smart you guys again

1 Like

Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by peter0071(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Any Update about these job about these "interviews"?
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by omotola70(f): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Guy,u are very correct.I also received the message in 2013.I was told that the first phase was successful and that I had to pay 8k to attend the conference then.it was stated that the interview would hold after the connference.yeye ipmp.
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by chyk0(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
I went and wrote the test. Over 300persons wrote the test. At first i was very sad until i ate fresh fish and palmwine there... Choi it was superb ;DI
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ify84(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
chyk0:
I went and wrote the test. Over 300persons wrote the test. At first i was very sad until i ate fresh fish and palmwine there... Choi it was superb ;DI

Kontinu ur story...
Re: Elisogas Aptitude Test by ApataRufus(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Read my three points below; na copy and paste o. You sef go no how e be. The Invitation na fake...

(1) International Project Management Professionals (IPMP)

IPMP ANNUAL CONFERENCE ( THE GATHERING OG CHAMPIONS 2015) UPLOADING TO DOWNLOAD DECEMBER 2015
(2) International Project Management Professionals (IPMP)IPMP, OANDO AND ELISOGAS ENERGY NOW INTO PARTNERSHIP IN GAS,AND OTHER PETROLEUM PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION NATIONWIDE. FOR JOB PLACEMENT SUBMIT YOUR CV TO elisogasenergy@gmail.com

(3) Engr Felix Chimezie UdechukwuI paid 10k for the previous scam. See the plan. U write the xam, u pass it, they invite u for interview and task u for a conference fee of 10k, u pay, attend interview, and wait till eternity for them to call you!!!

Don't blame yourself for not attending the test. Beta still dey come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview: 13 Ways To Guarantee You’ll NOT Get The Job / Things You Should Do To Keep Your Job / 5 Behaviors That Are Unhealthy For Your Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.