Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? (5292 Views)

Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud / Usani Uguru Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / 'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Airforce1(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Pastor Uguru Usani Uguru from Cross River State was just sworn in as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, yesterday, but he already has a case to answer.

According to a petition signed by Jenny Iwara Osuaya, wife of one Mr. Iwara Osuaya, a Chairmanship contestant in May 1996, in Cross River State, Usani and others murdered her husband in 1996.

In a Wednesday report by Pointblanknews, a petition, numbered 673, on the allegation had been filed at the Oputa Panel in 2001.

Usani, who allegedly supported another candidate in the 1996 election, was said to have promised offsetting Osuaya’s election expenses. But when Osuaya went to collect the promised compensation, a fracas ensued which resulted in his death.

The assailants were said to have been arrested by the police but Mr. Usani who was a member of the Cross Rivers State Executive Council used his influence to suppress investigation into the matter. However, the preliminary investigation report indicted Usani and others but the police did not prosecute them. The preliminary report was admitted in evidence as Exhibit 2.

In view of this, the Commission reportedly ordered the Inspector-General of Police to constitute another panel to conduct fresh investigation into the matter. But as Pointblanknews reported, the case became a “cold case” after the Oputa Panel.

No dust has been raised yet by the revelation but with the anti-corruption and anti-impunity stand of the present administration, security agencies are expected to look into the matter and reopen the case if they find any substance in it.

Usani, who was once a commissioner in Cross Rivers State was, yesterday, sworn in as Minister for Niger Delta.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/11/new-niger-delta-minister-usani-committed-murder-in-1996-report.html

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Chanchit: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2015
This allegation came n just too late. If you can't get him when he was just a commissioner, how do you think you would fare now that he's a minister of ND??

3 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by eightsin(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Huh!!!
Airforce1:
Pastor Uguru Usani Uguru from Cross River State was just sworn in as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, yesterday, but he already has a case to answer.

According to a petition signed by Jenny Iwara Osuaya, wife of one Mr. Iwara Osuaya, a Chairmanship contestant in May 1996, in Cross River State, Usani and others murdered her husband in 1996.

In a Wednesday report by Pointblanknews, a petition, numbered 673, on the allegation had been filed at the Oputa Panel in 2001.

Usani, who allegedly supported another candidate in the 1996 election, was said to have promised offsetting Osuaya’s election expenses. But when Osuaya went to collect the promised compensation, a fracas ensued which resulted in his death.

The assailants were said to have been arrested by the police but Mr. Usani who was a member of the Cross Rivers State Executive Council used his influence to suppress investigation into the matter. However, the preliminary investigation report indicted Usani and others but the police did not prosecute them. The preliminary report was admitted in evidence as Exhibit 2.

In view of this, the Commission reportedly ordered the Inspector-General of Police to constitute another panel to conduct fresh investigation into the matter. But as Pointblanknews reported, the case became a “cold case” after the Oputa Panel.

No dust has been raised yet by the revelation but with the anti-corruption and anti-impunity stand of the present administration, security agencies are expected to look into the matter and reopen the case if they find any substance in it.

Usani, who was once a commissioner in Cross Rivers State was, yesterday, sworn in as Minister for Niger Delta.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/11/new-niger-delta-minister-usani-committed-murder-in-1996-report.html
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by menix(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2015
So it's even this usless guy that said God Forbid when he was being screened that angered some PDP senators, truly the guy looked Ill mannered that day so I won't be surprised he is a murderer cous he looks toutish...
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Chanchit:
This allegation came n just too late. If you can't get him when he was just a commissioner, how do you think you would fare now that he's a minister of ND??

There is no statute of limitations on when the truth can be said.

1 Like

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2015
The late man's children are fools...since 1996? you have not looked for arms and kill this man and his cohort? Well its too late now, he is a minister in the federal cabinet...if as commissioner he was invincible is it now as a minister that he won't be more invincible? Why didn't you make this allegation during the screening, at least you would be heard thrn

3 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:
The late man's children are fools...since 1996? you have not looked for arms and kill this man and his cohort? Well its too late now, he is a minister in the federal cabinet...if as commissioner he was invincible is it now as a minister that he won't be more invincible? Why didn't you make this allegation during the screening, at least you would be heard thrn

You are a bastard for this nonsense you just wrote.

NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, THE TRUTH CAN NEVER BE SUPRESSSED.

IN A LAWLESS LAND LIKE NIGERIA, JUSTICE WILL NEVER PREVAIL BUT HEAVEN KNOWS THE TRUTH.

YOUR BUHARI APPOINTED A MURDERER AS PART OF HIS NOISE MAKING SAINTS.

ODE

2 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2015
So what have you been doing for the past 19 years madam? Are you a wailer?

2 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Dannyset(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
Lord have mercy! This really should be investigated.
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2015
modelmike7:
So what have you been doing for the past 19 years madam? Are you a wailer?

Another fool graces this thread.

If you know how it feels to lose some one to murder and have their murderers walking free you will not say these useless words you just posted.

Is she to prosecute him in court? For 19 yrs the case gathered dust in a Police file cabinet with no one willing to carry the matter to court and you blame her for it.

Now that she is talking you children of perdition are attacking her.

Justice delayed is not Justice denied

Fool

3 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

IN A LAWLESS LAND LIKE NIGERIA, JUSTICE WILL NEVER PREVAIL BUT HEAVEN KNOWS THE TRUTH.

ODE

Now you calm down, I know you have a mental problem and you don't understand English... now since 1996, and Nigeria being a lawless country like you said, what will stop the man's children or siblings to take up arms and kill this man and his cohort? I would have done that. I have no faith in the justice system in the country and keeping quiet for 19 years only to come and make a report at this late hour doesn't make any sense to me...except to a senseless leakage like you

4 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Now you calm down, I know you have a mental problem and you don't understand English... now since 1996, and Nigeria being a lawless country like you said, what will stop the man's children or siblings to take up arms and kill this man and his cohort? I would have done that. I have no faith in the justice system in the country and keeping quiet for 19 only to come and make a report at late our doesn't make any sense to me...except to a senseless leakage like you

You want them to take justice into their own hands?

If the children of the victim now kill your saint minister ediots like you will be the first to scream murder.

So because the useless man is now appointed minister he is immune to further prosecution?

You yorubas no get sense at all
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by PRYCE(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Even pastor na murderer for APC!

Merry band of Savages and bloodthirsty carnivores led by The Terrorist himself!

1 Like

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by themilanway(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

ODE

Womb raiders,when will you do something meaningful with your useless life?

You are now a troll grin grin grin

Buhari will jsut kill you with high blood pressure cheesy cheesy cheesy Oponu ayiri

3 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by bonechamberlain(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2015
now he is a minister under apc, he is now a saint, if you think his case would be resurrected under this govt, u must be living in cloud cuckoo land ..

1 Like

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2015
themilanway:

Buhari will jsut kill you with high blood pressure cheesy cheesy cheesy Oponu ayiri

Yoruba fool, I will not rest and your Buhari has no power over my life.

Ode yoruba bastard
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

i am another fool that graces this thread.

If you know how it feels to lose some one to murder and have their murderers walking free you will not say these useless words you just posted.

Is she to prosecute him in court? For 19 yrs the case gathered dust in a Police file cabinet with no one willing to carry the matter to court and you blame her for it.

Now that she is talking you children of perdition are attacking her.

I am a Fool
...... I dont talk to pigs like you, cos i dont want to get dirty. Let me leave you with your frustrated and never-do-well life, i know you can never see any good thing from the President or any of his ministers. Better dont kill yourself in your misery. Enjoy the 4 seconds i used in replying you swine!

3 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by vedaxcool(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin I urge this latecomers group to re -present their evidence to the police for re-investigation and arrests as the case might demand

1 Like

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

You want them to take justice into their own hands?

If the children of the victim now kill your saint minister ediots like you will be the first to scream murder.

So because the useless man is now appointed minister he is immune to further prosecution?

You yorubas no get sense at all

For 19years haba mana!!! Me I will wait patapata for 10years to plan..the guy should have been 6fts down since... I support capital punishment... did u see me call the guy a saint minister? guy I won't reply you again... I heard you are mentally deranged....so no matter what you write, I won't dignify you with a reply

3 Likes

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by themilanway(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin

The mumu is so pained and disgruntled.

PMB go just kill am and the mumu go just die like bush rat cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2015
modelmike7:
...... I dont talk to pigs like you, cos i dont want to get dirty. Let me leave you with your frustrated and never-do-well life, i know you can never see any god thing from the President or any of his ministers. Better dont kill yourself in your misery. Enjoy the 4 seconds i used in replying you swine!

Them go kill all your family members and I know as a yoruba coward you will worship their killers just like that yoruba fool who Buhari killed his father in 1985 only for him to become a blind sai baba fan.

You yorubas remind of the Charles Taylor election slogan when he was contesting for the president of Liberia.

He killed my pa

He killed my ma

but i will still vote for him

SLAVES
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
themilanway:

The mumu is so pained and disgruntled.

PMB go just kill am and the mumu go just die like bush rat cheesy grin cheesy

HOW the hunger pangs in osun?

You don sell any of those fans ?

ediota
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

For 19years haba mana!!! Me I will wait patapata for 10years to plan..the guy should have been 6fts down since... I support capital punishment... did u see me call the guy a saint minister? guy I won't reply you again... I heard you are mentally deranged....so no matter what you write, I won't dignify you with a reply

So now you are blaming the family of the victim for not taking justice into their own hands?

How does this validate the argument that Buhari appointed saints as ministers?

Is the NPF and Ministry of Justice just there for show?

Yoruba coward like you will probaly worship the man that killed and raped your mother
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Airforce1(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
guys sef lol
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by themilanway(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

HOW the hunger pangs in osun?

You don sell any of those fans ?

ediota

Get a google map

Search for ORU EAST LOCAL GOVT IN IMO STATE

Search for a village called EZIAMA UBULU

Its's where I'm from,not Osun or ibadan.

Repeatedly told you but I guess your blind and stuppid hate for Buhari which will eventually kill you won't allow you think or remember.

GTBYO aka womb raiders aka PPAngel aka Pvtparts aka Pappy Mason.......You are fool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

Them go kill all MY family members
....... Okay, you get what you wish for. Frustrated Animal!

1 Like

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Badassniggga(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2015
hmmn. barely 24hrs after being sworn in and some never-do-well are already digging dirt on the minister ..

1 Like

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2015
themilanway:

Get a google map

Search for ORU EAST LOCAL GOVT IN IMO STATE

Search for a village called EZIAMA UBULU

Its's where I'm from,not Osun or ibadan.

Repeatedly told you but I guess your blind and stuppid hate for Buhari which will eventually kill you won't allow you think or remember.

GTBYO aka womb raiders aka PPAngel aka Pvtparts aka Pappy Mason.......You are fool grin grin grin

LOL!

Keep denying osogbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2015
modelmike7:
....... Okay, you get what you wished for. Frustrated Animal!

Your genocide is on its way
Yoruba coward
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Enahi(f): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2015
@op sorry I dont think you want justice, you just want money from him.

Fucking good 19yrs and now you want justice. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by Babatindan: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Let d dead avenge by striking him or d man die for earth come dey sleep for heaven when his killer dey prosper for here.
Re: New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? by johnwizey: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Abi o.....awon omo wobe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am On Radio This Moment Discussing Politics / Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC / Maduguri Airports Is Full With Private Jets Today Of GMD NNPC Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.