Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter (19042 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises / Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2015
ernesty20:
wetin be my own

Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2015
zinachidi:
why una dey blame buhari na? na buhari rape the girl?

Police is indeed ur friend..

no mind dat guy abeg
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Alezy:
Am telling you. ...Every day, rape here n there.

I just tire. Are women dat scarce? ?

women are not scarce, is just their devilish acts and evil mind.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by DONSMITH123(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:

Madam, I expected to read where you attacked the bastard umoru after you saw him naked with you daughter. You nor fit drag him pricck comot for position, use teeth design he body. Smh, You fucckup madam.

can she stand the sergent? i doubt.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:

Madam, I expected to read where you attacked the bastard umoru after you saw him naked with you daughter. You nor fit drag him pricck comot for position, use teeth design he body. Smh, You fucckup madam.

Bad sharp girl grin grin grin
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Sijo01(f): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2015
DONSMITH123:

can she stand the sergent? i doubt.

With the help of that same neighbours who joined her to hit/force the door open, the idiot should have been beaten to stupor.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by DONSMITH123(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:

With the help of that same neighbours who joined her to hit/force the door open, the idiot should have been beaten to stupor.

hmm..its well....may God help us.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:

Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by free2ryhme: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
men in black / blue black are evil angry
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Dekingmoses(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2015
raping is our doctrine in Nigeria
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2015
IM JUST HERE TO CHECK NAME AND AM NOT DISAPPOINTED
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by tommykiwi(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Olopka na wetin them teach U for police force...?
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2015
free2ryhme:
men in black / blue black are evil angry

i tell you. A black man wearing a black uniform under hot weather can do and undo.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
What is wrong with our generation? Is it that the girl child is not safe anymore...? Cases of paedophile is on the increase, May God intervene
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by bolabolakemi(f): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
modelmike7:
This news about pedophiles are getting too much. A castrated law has to be passed in earnest. Animals!

I think they are following the footstep of Buhari their role model embarassed In a country where a paedophile and dictator is the president is the president what do you expect...
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by menix(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Here just to check name....

Greetings to all Babalola's in the house...
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by billyG(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2015
ernesty20:
he started it
Yur Father started it with yur mother.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Babalola. That name. Ok he is from the west. Am not disappointed. East pls any drugs related cases.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by miqos02(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by hotdi(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2015
OnankpaBa:

abeg forget that guy, i knew a wailer when i set my eyes on one.

grin
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2015
menix:
Here just to check name.... Greetings to all Babalola's in the house...
You too
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by hotdi(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2015
billyG:

Yur Father started it with yur mother.

GBAM!
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Lilimax(f): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Parents should learn to protect their girl child.
Teach them very early those signs of sexual advancements to look out for especially when they are
with the opposite sex. embarassed

The world is going hay wire and we must brace up with the trend. shocked
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by kestolove95(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2015
All dix igbo men bearing yoruba name
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:

Madam, I expected to read where you attacked the bastard umoru after you saw him naked with your daughter. You nor fit drag him pricck comot for position, use teeth design he body. Smh, You fucckup madam.
God bless u my dear. I was expecting the madam to have given the idi.ot a scare he will never forget in is lifetime.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Is he related to a certain demon cast away from the skies who crashlanded on his skull?
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by lonelydora: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2015
As long as I saw rape on the topic, I knew it's them.
Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:

...... angry sad angry

Re: Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter by OnankpaBa(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2015
kestolove95:
All dix igbo men bearing yoruba name

you are not serious...how did you know he's an ibo man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr / Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers / Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.