Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) (1798 Views)

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" / Bidemi Kosoko To Toyin: Let Them Say Whatever They Like, All You Did Was To Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by love2nicee: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Reflect for a second, what are the aspects of your partner or the love of your life that attracts you the most? Is it their eyes that stare at you as if you’re the only one they see? Is it their smile, so sweet playful or pure? Is it their perfect skin, smooth and glowing? Is it their lovely face and features? Or their hot perfect body? But take away all these qualities and you are left only with the very essence or core personality of your partner to admire, would you still love them?

Much as we hate to admit it, somehow the physical appearance has become a huge determining factor for attraction and love. With the advent of social media where we easily gauge a person’s attractiveness by their photos and physical appearance, sometimes people don’t look past the physical to know people’s personality anymore. We are into physical attraction first, let personality follow suit.

The man proves that true love does not rely on physical aspects. As reported by Kapook, a Thai news outlet, the lady works in a factory with her brother, an accident happened and they got splashed with acid that disfigured them. The lady has been blind for over five years now since the incident.

She was quoted as saying in Thai “I felt sad, angry even. But I was lucky I still have my husband”. Despite the scars and imperfections, he still takes care and loves his girl. The woman lost her eyes and eyesight. She also had her nose and mouth melted off her face.

The injuries continue on to her body as can be seen by her scarred neck, arms and thighs. Kudos to the lovely couple who shows us that true love does not just see, but feels. It accepts and doesn’t judge. May we all find a love that can last us our lifetimes, even if beauty fades away, or that hot body of our partners turn saggy or wrinkly due to age. Let us celebrate unconditional, long-lasting love. Let us love in a way that will last forever.

Love is a beautiful thing.

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/11/she-was-scarred-by-an-accident-what-he-did-was-so-touching-romancegraphic-pics.html

1 Like

Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by benedictnsi(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Jeeez.... Whites sabi get mind ooo

1 Like

Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Olumayor1(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Dats scary..... First to comment.... Happy birthday to me myself and I.... Show SME love peepzzzz.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by youngberry001(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2015
oboy shocked
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by FruityLass: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Unconditional love smiley

That's what I desire.

1 Like

Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Kingsasian(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Olumayor1:
Dats scary..... First to comment.... Happy birthday to me myself and I.... Show SME love peepzzzz.
check, there is someone above you....happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Afrok(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Very touching..... that's why in football we say " form is temporary but Class is permanent". Ask Diego Costa and Hazard for further explanations.
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Kingsasian(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
This is called unconditional love.
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by domopps(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
FruityLass:

That's what I desire.

Whc do u really desire?

Pls make ur point clear!

Cheeeers
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Khd95(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Mayb shes good on bedundecided
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by FruityLass: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2015
domopps:

Whc do u really desire?

Pls make ur point clear!

Cheeeers
Without limits.
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Gidoka(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by love2nicee: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Olumayor1:

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Chanchit: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2015
@fammo, come and read this nd thank God.
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by ozy4christ(f): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
love and be loved
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by domopps(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
FruityLass:
Without limits.

Good for you!

And hope that's what u offer as well?

Cheeeeers
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Forzap: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2015
cry
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2015
No Nigerian man can ever do this for any woman in the world. They are very shallow beings who are more concerned about the size of a woman's bra and if her assss can block your view of Mount Everest than what she has within.

Men that will dump you for some plastic chic the minute they make a few quids even though you fed them when they had nothing.

#TeamForeignGuys #DateAForeignerAndGetPeaceOfMind tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2015
This is an example of true love
Naija guys are gonna dump ur sorry ass
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmmmm............ "NO NIGERIAN" not even one??

Hmmmm........ Safari........ You know better.

**smiles** I guess you're just playing......

safarigirl:
No Nigerian man can ever do this for any woman in the world. They are very shallow beings who are more concerned about the size of a woman's bra and if her assss can block your view of Mount Everest than what she has within.

Men that will dump you for some plastic chic the minute they make a few quids even though you fed them when they had nothing.

#TeamForeignGuys #DateAForeignerAndGetPeaceOfMind tongue tongue
Re: She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) by smsshola(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
If na naija they wl do family meeting on top the matter.

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister / Funke Akindele Is Dating Another Married Man! - This Time Its Jjc Skillz! / 15 Times Adekunle Gold Proved He’s The King Of Photoshop (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.