Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Father Of Thre Commits Suicide In Edo State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of Thre Commits Suicide In Edo State (490 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Thre Commits Suicide In Edo State by vivalicious25(f): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2015
A father of three, Christopher Duffoir, has committed suicide at his residence situated at Irhirhi, Oko, Benin City, Edo State. According to Tribune, Christopher's body was found by his wife, Eno, dangling from the ceiling fan in the house. When interrogated, Eno said her husband had started behaving strangely after he returned from a trip outside the state. She said he was taken to a psychiatric hospital for treatment but escaped from the hospital after staying for a few days.

Eno said on the day of the incident, she'd left him sleeping in the sitting room and when she returned, she saw his body dangling from the ceiling fan. His body has since been deposited at a mortuary in the state while investigations by the Edo state police command is ongoing.

Source;www.ashinzevivianblog.com

Re: Father Of Thre Commits Suicide In Edo State by Nicolars(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Oga o
Re: Father Of Thre Commits Suicide In Edo State by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2015
And he ddnt leave a suicide note.. Dat will just kill d wife frm double depression
Re: Father Of Thre Commits Suicide In Edo State by Swissheart(f): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Nawa o.....God save us all
Re: Father Of Thre Commits Suicide In Edo State by zed7: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2015
The problems in this country can drive one to suicide. It's the grace of God we are still alive in this country.
If this country was made up of Japanese, half of them would have been dead now.
Re: Father Of Thre Commits Suicide In Edo State by DrTeeee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmmm! RIP

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Told Me Things He Hated About His Dad / How Do The Filipinos Celebrate New Year? / Enemy Is A Must If You Must Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.