Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan (589 Views)

Osinbajo Seeks Senate's Approval For $1.5 Billion Loan / $30 Billion Loan: What Buhari Must Do To Get Our Support – Igbo Lawmakers / $3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) condemned the Ondo
State House of Assembly, led by Speaker Mrs. Jumoke Akindele, for its approval of the whooping sum of a N7
billion loan for the embattled government of Governor
Olusegun Mimiko.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) condemned the Ondo
State House of Assembly, led by Speaker Mrs. Jumoke
Akindele, for its approval of the whooping sum of a N7
billion loan for the embattled government of Governor
Olusegun Mimiko.

On Tuesday, the House Assembly approved the State
government’s request to accept a N7 billion bridging loan
from the Zenith Bank Plc. Governor Mimiko’s administration
allegedly claimed the funds from the loan would be utilized
to complete developmental projects across the 18 Local
Government Areas (LGAs) of Ondo State.
In a press statement issued on Wednesday, and obtained by
a SaharaReporters correspondent, the Director of Media and
Publicity of APC in Ondo State, Steve Otaloro, said the
reason for the party’s apprehension was due to Governor
Mimiko’s previous failure to satisfactorily disburse bailout
funds already granted to it by the Federal Government.
“The APC would not have raised an eyebrow over the new
loan if those previously obtained had been used to better
the lots of millions of Ondo State citizens”, he said.
Mr. Otaloro decried the latest move to borrow more as
callous and uncalled for.
“The APC wishes to remind the Jumoke Akindele-led House
of Assembly that its members should stop being a mere
‘rubber stamp’ in the hands of the Executive,” Mr. Otaloro
noted.
The Party accused Governor Mimiko of squandering the
Federal Government’s bailout funds, intended for the
payment of works salaries, on the purchase of cars for
recent appointees in Ondo State.
The press statement concluded with a plea directed at
Governor Mimiko to, “tread softly and learn from former
Governors of other States who are currently facing various
court cases across the country over their stewardship.”

source:: www.saharareporters.com/2015/11/11/apc-condemns-ondo-state-house-assemblys-decision-approve-n7-billion-loan-1

Lalasticlala , Ishilove , Seun
Re: APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Tell me what this THIEF wants to do with #7Billion when his Tenure is about to end.

I guess he wants to start giving the jobless youth of ondo #5,000 naira every months.. Lolzz

When EFCC start probing him after his tenure, then you will start hearing witch hunting.

BUNCH OF CRIMINALS... All the corrupt leaders who are not ready to sanitize this country will all go to their grave early. Amen

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by Favparis(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2015
It's too late already
Re: APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Favparis:
It's too late already

Sexy Lady ; See that sexy girl from Ghana.

She too fine one of a kind I call her sexy nana.

She is killing me inside I can't deny her.

"Beautiful, Sexy , Pretty" Angel... Not too late for him to make correction... If he thinks that its too late, then it will be too late for him to make correction when EFCC start probing him when APC take over ONDO STATE...
Re: APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by Favparis(f): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2015
godson36:

Sexy Lady ; See that sexy girl from Ghana.

She too fine one of a kind I call her sexy nana.

She is killing me inside I can't deny her.

"Beautiful, Sexy , Pretty" Angel... Not too late for him to make correction... If he thinks that its too late, then it will be too late for him to make correction when EFCC start probing him when APC take over ONDO STATE...

So all these love song Wey u compose here na for who cheesy?
Re: APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by neolboy(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Mitxheew
Re: APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by Montaque(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2015
godson36:
Tell me what this THIEF wants to do with #7Billion when his Tenure is about to end.

I guess he wants to start giving the jobless youth of ondo #5,000 naira every months.. Lolzz

When EFCC start probing him after his tenure, then you will start hearing witch hunting.

BUNCH OF CRIMINALS... All the corrupt leaders who are not ready to sanitize this country will all go to their grave early. Amen

I hope you said this when Edo staTe and lagos did same?
Re: APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by Amiano(m): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2015
He is following d foot step of com and raid governor of Edo state. Did APC tell Osho dat wen he obtained d last loan? If no Y?
Re: APC Condemns Ondo State House Assembly’s Decision To Approve N7 Billion Loan by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Favparis:

So all these love song Wey u compose here na for who cheesy?

For You Now.. I don fall and stand in love with you.. grin grin

baby girl you are heaven sent

baby give me chance

i go take you round

take you round the world:;

i'll take you down to my fatherland;

we go waka round;

dem go dey hail us like jagaban.

paracetamol no fit cure this love at all;

na you dey make me fall like i drink some alcohol.

cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: Enough Reason To Consider Secession — Gani Adams / Planned Protest In Port Harcourt / Photos: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.