Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court (32096 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by adiyetu: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
A certain man has filed a divorce suit against his wife at the Grade ‘C’ Customary Court sitting at Owode-Academy, in Ibadan South-East Local Government area of Oyo State.

Mr Aderemi Ishola, a baker, sought the court to dissolve the 11-year-old marriage between him and his wife, Joy over her alleged promiscuity and unruly behavior.

Ishola, who wants the marriage which has been blessed with two children namely, Ayomide 11 and Ademide 6, dissolved, claims that Joy was the first woman he ever slept with.

Ishola said: “I want this court to separate us because the defendant is having an extramarital affair.

“Not long ago, I caught her with a man-friend she brought to my house, believing that I wouldn’t come home that day due to the nature of my work.

“Aside, she is also a troublesome person. She always causes trouble in the neighbourhood. Due to her troublesome nature, I have sent her packing once and later reported her to the nearest police station.

“My Lord, I don’t want her to kill me at a tender age. Please separate us.

Reacting in the same vein to the prayer of her aggrieved husband, Joy, a hairdresser accepted the allegations and also called for the dissolution of the marriage.

She said: “I want this court to separate us because I am tired of the marriage with no happiness.

“The plaintiff is a womaniser. He doesn’t sleep at home. He only has sex with me once in five months. He doesn’t care about the well-being of the family.

“He always abandons his family for days. He is impotent. Our church members and family have intervened in the matter on many occasions, but all to no avail.

“My Lord, I am no longer interested in the marriage. Please, separate us.”

In his ruling, the court president, Mr Owolabi Oluokun, ordered the defendant and the plaintiff to bring the two children to court, while both of them should come with their parents and with possible evidence that could assist the court in establishing the truth in the case.

The court further adjourned the case till March 16.

http://www.360nobs.com/2016/03/husband-sleeps-5-months-woman-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by pingjosh(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
I feel they can still work thins of between themselves especially if they have kids really.
Visit abjoshua..com for stories
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by LOVEGINO(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
My sister try to be ROMANTIC.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
LOVEGINO:
My sister try to be ROMANTIC.
How do u know she's not romantic?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Clone2020(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
The rate of divorce in Nigeria is just shameful abeg. Don't marry, its not by force.

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Icecomrade: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Toh
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by mifavour(f): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
cry I think both of them are sick!

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by LilNetty(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
It will never be my portion....lols
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by 4nobody4every1: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
cool

24 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by ayindepremier: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Another one!
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by sukkot: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin that woman walked into the marriage looking like janet jackson now she look like freddie jackson and she wonder why the guy no wan nak again

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by NobleAngell(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Did she say he is impotent? Then she has a lot of explaining to do. Abi those 2 kids were given to them as a wedding gift?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Olodonairaland(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin am here call my number i will make you to my sex machine ....
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by mifavour(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
cool
I wonder what our opinion would do for them

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by kayzeesoft(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
This life funny o. Where some men are crying for just twice or once in a week
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by thefakestan: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
This sounds like a poorly scripted Nollywood flick.

ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Kondomatic(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
He's impotent,
Then explain the kids. This woman get sense so? Or does she think the court is like market women that you can lie to anyhow and they will believe you
he sleeps with me once in five months, he sleeps around.

Aunty! Which man do you think will like to sleep with you after you cause him troubles? Maybe you give him peace only once in five months. You're so troublesome that your own husband had to report you to a police station after sending you parking?

You're claiming that he's irresponsible and only sleeps with you once in five months, now lemme ask, are those neighbours you trouble also irresponsible? Do they also sleep with you once in five month?

I think the court should dissolve the union already, the woman has no case and they both want divorce.

To think she's a Christian

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by obaao(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
'.....he is impotent.'

No more comment. The children are not his. Court should just dissolve.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by 4nobody4every1: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
mifavour:

I wonder what our opinion would do for them
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tell her to come and sleep with me. I have space in my bed smiley
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by greatiyk4u(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Married Yoruba women and infidelity be like "ewedu and amalla"..........na so one been wan seduce me during ma service year in one of the sw states

Chineke abiama gbayara ha maka naha amaghi ihe ha na eme.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by adonbilivit: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
in other words...make I shut up coz of 2morrow. me sef go marry...
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by looseweight: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Chaiiii
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Cre8(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
mmmmmmmm
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by theEYe21(f): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Are you guys even Married?
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Kreamie(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
OP! Your pvxxy must be too sugary..He's trying not to become a diabetic patient grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by naijathings(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
How did the two people meet in the first place ?

why so much anger ?
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by sidneyj(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
no need to read the content the topic speaks all
should I direct u to the nearest court?
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by adebaralanre: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
my sister and brother, divorce is not option but love and unity.whatever God hate is a sin therefore God hates divorce
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Its a family issue, keep off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? / Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.