Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? (21668 Views)

Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" / I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by summerflame(m): 2:54am On Nov 13, 2015
wisdom will never leave your door step in Jesus name
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by summerflame(m): 2:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Yes, u dey mad

1 Like

Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by onunwa21(m): 4:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Na Man I go chop?

Na man I go wear?

Abeg commot joor

1 Like

Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Tamakay(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=VickyRotex post=39950918]Jamb Question undecided try Jamb again next year undecided

What are you saying na? undecided[/quotto

I tire sef
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Mariojane(f): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2015
activefibre1:
wey country don hard na him u wan quit job to spend time with man...u think sey na obodo oyinbo u dey.
the woman can if the job is taking more of your time. i have a friend who traveled for her wedding 2days to the wedding just cos they didn't approve her 2weeks leave on time.she does not want to be on the bad side with the company. the company does not even allow their staff to go on leave. at the end of the whole thing, they will say the staff are not doing anything. they even go to work on Saturday without extra pay even Sunday at times. are you telling me you won't ask your wife to quit in that condition?
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by yoksy(f): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
dats so unwise, my work is my pride I don't know wat ll b my predicament without it
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by rawlineo2000(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
olafunny:
This question is particularly directed to married couples. As a lady, can you quit your job cuz of your man whether or not he asks you to?

And for men; can you force your wife to quit her job cuz she doesn't really have enough time to be with you probably at night?

And for those of us who are yet to marry, we can state our own view and learn from the married.
Not in this kind of economic situation. Quiting of any sort is not adviciable
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by originalhuman: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Harbosede02:
If the guy has a job dah is stable and can feed the kids and I till I find a job dah isn't time taking....y nt??I will quit.
I love your long hair
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by jackima: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Marriage as I understand is partnership. See how things are going then pray about it and all will be well. I have come of age to know that we look for solution where there seems to be no solution. Let's get back to God who is the originator of marriage for all marital challenges and how to live heaven on earth as married couples.
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
originalhuman:

I love your long hair
tnxx
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
calm down nau ha! *removes tongue* aye yi ole o. Dnt goan hav hrt attck bcus of anoda person matter o. No be project work nah..too much English. Hian!
See her mouth like funnel.
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:
See her mouth like funnel.
grin how come u describe my mouth so well
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
grin how come u describe my mouth so well

Because I've heard rumours about what years of ******* **** does to the mouth. tongue
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Because I've heard rumours about what years of ******* **** does to the mouth. tongue
years of....?
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
years of....?
You should know

Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:

You should know

lol I think I hav an idea
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol I think I hav an idea

An idea? shocked That's an understatement. It's what you do best, remember?
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:

An idea? shocked That's an understatement. It's what you do best, remember?
kk. Don't let my bf see dat o
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
kk. Don't let my bf see dat o

What boyfriend? Are you 'sleep-typing' again? smh
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:

What boyfriend? Are you 'sleep-typing' again? smh
my obi is here o. Ehein
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
my obi is here o. Ehein

Your kolanut? But you said you've never been in a relationship at 22. Naija girls and lies...smh

Your kolanut must see this.
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Your kolanut? But you said you've never been in a relationship at 22. Naija girls and lies...smh

Your kolanut must see this.
Obi my NL luv jor. Plus I didn't say ave neva been in a relatnshp ooooo..I said am nt in a crios relatnshp @ 22. Ha!
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Obi my NL luv jor. Plus I didn't say ave neva been in a relatnshp ooooo..I said am nt in a crios relatnshp @ 22. Ha!

Your NL love is a kolanut? From fetishes to kolanut, you're just plain weird. undecided

Don't you lie to me! You created that thread because you were yearning for something elusive; a serious relationship. The deed has been done. You could have used your head before posting, but you've been giving it out a little too much, so nothing left to use. lol
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Your NL love is a kolanut? From fetishes to kolanut, you're just plain weird. undecided

Don't you lie to me! You created that thread because you were yearning for something elusive; a serious relationship. The deed has been done. You could have used your head before posting, but you've been giving it out a little too much, so nothing left to use. lol
nau I tink I shuld just say OKAY! Cos ure going off point ryt nau. Byee!
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
nau I tink I shuld just say OKAY! Cos ure going off point ryt nau. Byee!
Lmao! You're running now. But you were running your mouth anyhow yesterday. Lemme just have mercy on you. Softie. cheesy
Re: Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=RickRichards post=39995724]
Lmao! You're running now. But you were running your mouth anyhow yesterday. Lemme just have mercy on you. Softie. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss / Pall Bearers: How ‘Fearless’ Men Are Making Brisk Business From The Dead / Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.