Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) (47172 Views)

Nigerian-born WYO President-general Assumes Office / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by nicholasis(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Good news...Let them run Nigeria well for us ooo
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by bubblesnigeria: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by millionboi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
politricks:
Lai muhammed- The father of punchlines and technical knockouts. To tell the truth, Lai muhammed is endowed when it comes to word play and Nurse metuh can only play catch up. Little wonder Akpabio told him to bow and go because he can finish them in just three sentences. I just dey pray make him no dull us.
God bless u hope he tek ur advice
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by uncleskills(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm, lie Mohammed.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
LIE go hear LAI
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by mayorrolex(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lilimax:
He is welcomed on board.
He should remember that he's no longer an APC spokesperson but a Nigerian image maker and therefore should carry everybody along irrespective of party affiliation . embarassed
he should not in indulge in attacking PDP,he is no longer APC attack dog..
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Easy1401(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Liar Mohammed Chief servant of propagannda finally assumed d office? Nigeria is the only country where thief, Lairs, corrupt leaders are celebrated...
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Your first duty should be to invest heavily on digital anti-jamming equipment. Because NBC is still using analog equipment, they were helpless against Radio Biafra. Lies, intimidation and propaganda alone was not enough to stop Radio Biafra who are operating with better and more modern equipment.

It is embarrassing to well meaning Nigerians that Radio Biafra is still broad casting as we speak. Have NBC given up?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Goldencollins: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
egift:
I look forward to a Digitized National Media Platforms. From TV to Radio stations.
Hypocrisy is when u separate Ministry of communication from Ministry of information but merge Ministry of power work land and housing and u promised gullible Nigerians constant power supply

Apc party of propaganda and lying lairs
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Uncle Lai,
The father of modern propagandism!grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by alexlee50: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Father of propaganda
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by WaleBinSanusi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
press: ALHAJI Lai Muhammed now that u d information minister hope u will stop lying to us

Lai Muhammed : lai LA ila lai Muhammed must truly lai...

No be me talk am oooo
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by ignis: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Let's expect misinformation and disinformation.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Banter1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ayoswit:
stealing mood activated
really? I Adamu's voice, I wish you Interior. Lmao
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
PRYCE:
The Ministry was since renamed to THE MINISTRY LIES AND PROPAGANDA grin

You've just said it all....
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Propaganda master
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lilimax:
He is welcomed on board.
He should remember that he's no longer an APC spokesperson but a Nigerian image maker and therefore should carry everybody along irrespective of party affiliation . embarassed

Gbam! Well said miss.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by FOREXMART(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
let's see the new excuses these people will come up with for not performing.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Unlimitedoye: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
EXPOSED! - THE PRO-BIAFRA MOB IN PORT HARCOURT HAVE STARTED ATTACKING AND KILLING FELLOW NIGERIANS!
A student from University of Port Harcourt just sent us this sad SOS message to post.
"This is to inform the general public especially the Northern elites that; The Pro-Biafran protesters in Port Harcourt yesterday have launched attacks on the Hausa community living at various places in Port Harcourt Rivers State. The protesters stormed into Port Harcourt yesterday early in the morning. It was supposed to be a peaceful protest but it turned into committing atrocities on fellow Nigerians, particularly the Hausa community living in the city. I hereby call on our leaders to come to our rescue before this violence escalate. These picture as you can see are nothing but a few. Many people were attacked. I even heard the news that one of our Hausa community members has lost his life in the hands of these attackers."help me to tell them can biafra can withstand it when north start their own

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by drss(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
let d lying begin.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Demmocrats:
I just love this man, he made Labran Maku look ordinary with some of his propagandas grin grin grin

Late Dora Akunyili was one of our best!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Unlimitedoye:
EXPOSED! - THE PRO-BIAFRA MOB IN PORT HARCOURT HAVE STARTED ATTACKING AND KILLING FELLOW NIGERIANS!
A student from University of Port Harcourt just sent us this sad SOS message to post.
"This is to inform the general public especially the Northern elites that; The Pro-Biafran protesters in Port Harcourt yesterday have launched attacks on the Hausa community living at various places in Port Harcourt Rivers State. The protesters stormed into Port Harcourt yesterday early in the morning. It was supposed to be a peaceful protest but it turned into committing atrocities on fellow Nigerians, particularly the Hausa community living in the city. I hereby call on our leaders to come to our rescue before this violence escalate. These picture as you can see are nothing but a few. Many people were attacked. I even heard the news that one of our Hausa community members has lost his life in the hands of these attackers."help me to tell them can biafra can withstand it when north start their own
Create a fresh thread for this.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Unlimitedoye:

I am not in support of these kind of attack. Its really bad.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congtulations Nigeria, we now have our first Propaganda Minister. Oh well..
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
let the lie continues.....
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Dinter: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Let's be ready for more lies.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Does he look like someone who would be bothered to know how NTA should look like in this jet age? grin

demelza:
Sir do something about NTA!
That station looks like a relic from the british museum.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
With the insults and biased reporting from NTA against APC during the general elections campaign I wonder how NTA will receive Lai Mohammed when he visits as their Minister.
What about the really hateful AIT ? Will they keep their license ?
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
LMAyedun:
Liar Mohammed!
Some one should remind him that the campaigns are over and that he is now Nigeria spokesperson and not APC spoke man anymore.

ibe ni o joko si soogbo!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Atlantian: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Who makes a man named after a LIE as Minister of Information ? This is a man who has played opposition all his life. I am damn sure he will not know that he is no more a spokesperson for APC. Watch out for Bleep ups. Very soon, he will start countering PDP, he will think he is President Buhari's spokesperson or APC propagandist.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by mindtricks: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmm! This man has got degrees and certifications in propaganda and lies telling, sorry story telling!

I'd really love to be a sweet Lai r like him.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Offia Nwali Is Dead / Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.