Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister (1154 Views)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister by torddy4u(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
my Frndz is getting worried over the issue of his wife always complaining about his younger sister staying with to baby sit, some time when is exhausted after work n always harsh on her on every little issue that she might have overlooked if she was her own younger sister.
she goes to work leaving a baby of 6month n d man sister do all the domestics, when comes back she will just smile at the baby n ly down n start pressing phone. that is to say that the girl will be working from morning till nite no rest. d girl has been the one that prepare food for the husband.... need advice for to be able to handle this issue
Re: Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister by lovaleenny(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
torddy4u:
my Frndz is getting worried over the issue of his wife always complaining about his younger sister staying with to baby sit, some time when is exhausted after work n always harsh on her on every little issue that she might have overlooked if she was her own younger sister.
she goes to work leaving a baby of 6month n d man sister do all the domestics, when comes back she will just smile at the baby n ly down n start pressing phone. that is to say that the girl will be working from morning till nite no rest. d girl has been the one that prepare food for the husband.... need advice for to be able to handle this issue

U need advice to handle ur frnds issue undecided hmmm how abt mind your business angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
torddy4u:
You and your wife are wicked. Send your sister back home or both of you will work her to the bones. And you should man up too, but do not encourage your sister to disrespect your wife. Help your sister with house chores and if your wife have an iota of human feeling she will sense something is amiss and will try to remedy it. Talk to her in a subtle manner about it but do not be too confrontational.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister by Miami11: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
I think people should keep in laws at arm lenths,

Some sister in laws are worse extension of mother in laws,( not saying your sister is bad)

Your wife should hire house help to help with the baby, family especially in laws always end up with some drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister by PresVA: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Let the girl travel home for a weekend or two so that your wife will realise her usefulness.Then talk to your wife about how she treats the girl. ..

.if after this, she still doesn't treat her right, please send her home... I hate ill treatment esp when undeserved. ..

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister by lilmax(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
torddy4u:
she should stop working,it seems she doesn't know her role
Re: Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister by Richy4(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
I do not expect less

Assuming she was trying to get into that man's heart as a girl friend, she would have been buying her things, making her happy as if her life depended on it. so that the man will speed up every process.

Now that she feel accepted, wedding bell ranged , and a child was welcomed into the home; she feel super fulfilled and on top of the world.

the sister in law is now maid, house girl etc.

OP, you have nothing to do with it. the brother of the girl was not blind. if he wants her sister to be a maid in his own house, that is up to him. or you will be tagged nosy.

But if it was you and you are claiming it was your friend " there is Godooooo" That thing you and your wife are doing to that poor girl will answer. smiley
Re: Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister by Amhappy(f): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Miami11:
I think people should keep in laws at arm lenths,

Some sister in laws are worse extension of mother in laws,( not saying your sister is bad)

Your wife should hire house help to help with the baby, family especially in laws always end up with some drama

Inlaws are this and that as if we all are not in laws. You are a daughter in law in your husbands family and a sister in law in ur own family. The problem is that we women keep hating each other. Men hardly have this kind of problem. This wife is over working a little girl and your are judging the wrong person just because she is an inlaw. So when she gets a maid let her overwork her and not send her to school because she is not human?

(1) (Reply)

House Help Needed / My M3 Outfit On Native & Traditional Day At School Today. / 12 Most Common Bad Behaviours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.